[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711905780274896.jpg (149 KB, 768x1152)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
can we do a cishon thread? I'm in a bad mood
>>
File: file.png (603 KB, 1015x651)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
Look up sewing and craft channels on youtube. So many
>Wait... nahhh.. although...
moments.
>>
>>35525696
is this the thread where you hate on cis girls with stronger jawlines?
>>
this isn't good and it doesn't help anyone
>>
>>35525886
Actually I think it's healthy for everyone to be reminded that not all women are 18 year old Avril Lavigne from time to time.
>>
>>35525696
>>35525731
you dont look like that though
>>
>>35525907
how does calling a woman with like one or two masculine/not-necessarily-feminine features a "(cis)hon" not just reinforce unfair standards thought
its unnecessarily mean, i think
>>
>>35525943
What goes around comes around
>>
>>35525934
yes she does you fucking faggot
>>
>>35525943
Because it reminds us that it's okay to be ordinary and you can still look good if you are. Just because you're not a supermodel doesn't mean you're not feminine or can't life a full life in girlmode.

It's way to easy to get sucked into the mindset of the one particular archtype of femininity that happens to be popular with your particular subculture right now is the only woman who ever existed and ever will and everything else is a man.

Looking at flawed women helps establish realistic standards and expectations because almost all women are flawed one way or the other.
>>
>>35525943
>people regularly outright call for trans people to be killed
>*crickets*
>someone is slightly mean to a ciswoman
>"HOW DARE YOU ATTACK M'LADY'S HONOR!"
>>
>>35526061
>assuming i said or think any of that shit
>>
>>35526061
To be fair, I do outright call for ciswomen to be killed pretty frequently.
>>
>>35525943
I think the point (for me at least) is to discredit the ways people on here judge passability. if I see a cis woman with the same or worse "clocky" features as me I'll be less likely to take it to heart when someone on here calls me a hon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.