[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Yes I just made this up but idk wtf else to call it, I wanna talk to someone but halfway through the convos I'll bring up multiple parts of the convo we already moved on from. They get annoyed and stop talking to me and it'll bug me all day not being able to get all the dialogue, kinda like dying during a one off phone call in gta5 story and never being able to hear it again. I wish I wasnt so retarded
>>
>>35525690
You'll meet people that have patience for you
>>
>>35525745
I only really have one friend and that's because I make them horny during rp. Yet I still think I'm cringe AF during rp anyways
>>
>>35525762
Maybe try some hobbies that make you interact with more people
>>
File: the autism.jpg (73 KB, 1170x1272)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>35525690
i do the same kinda thing but it seems like it usually doesnt bother the people i do it to too much
i'll like remember something that they or i said months ago and i need to search for it so i can reply to it in discord so they arent completely confused by what im talking about
if ur dming on discord and u dont already u should maybe reply to the thing ur thinking about so they arent confused and they can remember what the context is
if ur talking irl or on vc its harder though u just kind of have to explain what the context was if they dont remember
>>
>>35525690
>I wanna talk to someone but halfway through the convos I'll bring up multiple parts of the convo we already moved on from
I dont see why people have an issue with that unless they dont want to talk to you?
>>
File: 1688051127789.jpg (64 KB, 600x600)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>35525762
I can be your 2nd friend if you want
>>
>>35525690
just repeat everything that led to you saying it earlier again so it makes sense
>>
>>35525690
interesting problem anon. I used to have the same problem w my own internal dialogue kinda, I'd get upset if I couldn't follow my own thought process
what stuff are you into?
>>
>>35525690
i don't understand
>>
>>35525690
I modded fallout since yday morning to right now finished right before work.
Ofc I COULD add a couple more texture mods but we will see.
Point being I can’t play cause work ir sucks :(
>>
>>35525762
As a passing trans woman, literally NO ONE has been more hateful and bitter to me online or irl than non-passing transwomen. I empathize with them, but it's a process and being bitter to me because im farther along in the process or built differently out of jealousy or envy or whatever isn't going to make people want to be your friend.

Not saying non-passing transwomen deserve hate or rudeness. But also saying that in alot of cases, they bring it upon themselves when it comes from other trans women
>>35525801
If you can read your comment and not be self aware about the fact that you’re the asshole in this situation, I don’t know what to say other than you need mental help. “They hate me because I’m pretty” isn’t a thing that’s happening to you. You’re manifesting that by being rude.
>>35525838
“They hate me because I’m pretty” isn’t a thing that’s happening to you.

No, it's more "i dont pass and im not treated well because of it, so you shouldn't be treated well either so im going to make your life miserable" and it does happen, sorry, not sorry.
>>35525848
Whatever you say, Caitlin. Have fun trying your hardest to fit in.
>>
let's talk about something else

goodbye
>>
>>35527480
some girls have had bad experiences with other transfems being too sexually forward

This. When i lived in NYC and frequented places and groups for LGBTQ people it got exhausting how many other trans women pretend to be my friend just because they wanted to sleep with me. After i made it clear i'm only attracted to men, some of them would get downright nasty about it. Nothing against transbians but when someone says they're straight don't be pushy about it and dont assume that just because im trans i also am attracted to transwomen. It's as big of an ick as chasers are.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.