[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: arebottomsgirls1.png (48 KB, 1142x262)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
Are all bottoms trannies deep down?
I am scared
>>
File: arebottomsgirls2.png (46 KB, 852x343)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>35525338
>>
Would it scare you more to have a boyfriend that came out as trans himself and started taking estrogen, or a boyfriend who came out as gay and replaced you with a less mentally ill flamer?
>>
>>35525350
with the latter i could just tell myself i got to the point in my transition where i was too femme for him. the former would completely shatter the image i had of him and likely ruin any good memories i had of us
>>
>>35525338
if youre worried its better to ask him how he feels about his sexuality and gender
>>
>>35525360
That's like asking your whore wife if she is cheating on you or not
>>
>>35525365
if you think him trooning would be as bad as him cheating idk that sucks
>>
fucking BIPEDOS
>>
>>35525344
that's hot, where can I find a BF who wants this?
>>
>>35525421
we ALL want this or at least like 90% of other bottoms ive talked to including myself
>>
>>35525421
basically all of us do yeah
>>
>>35525421
It'd be easier for you to find a bottom bf that doesn't want that
I think that's default gay sexuality honestly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.