[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (109 KB, 356x488)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
i had to work so hard to make myself pass...
but then i see hons and "queer" trannies (trans women with beards, trans girls not on hrt and wearing dresses, etc).
and so im like "why dont you even WANT to pass?! that completely devalues the thing that is the most important to me..."

sorry, just venting
>>
>>35524281
Its cause theyre not trans, anon. Theyre weird attention seeking faggots, but not trans.
>>
no amount of work will make me look anything like a woman
>>
>>35524281
i don't understand the no laser thing because i'm nearly broke and still get it from professionals.
>>
>>35524281
You're right and you shouldn't feel bad about being right
The freaks who don't want to pass are literally harmful for all trans people. They are sacrificing a portion of the progress others before us made to get us here, just to get themselves off on the novelty, attention and exhibitionism
>>
File: 1676566093022430.gif (2.49 MB, 480x480)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB GIF
leftists are fucking retarded for not enforcing gatekeeping
>>
>>35524281
Back in the day there were transsexuals and transvestites.
The transsexuals were “full time” and did things like surgeries and hrt.
The transvestites just wore women’s clothes on weekends. What the transvestites did was considered somewhat distinct from what the transsexuals did.

You’ll never stop guys from putting on wigs for fun. It’s not possible. Asking retarded normies to fully pass is a fools errand.
>>
People want different things than you do all the time, lass. Other people want or don't want kids, tattoos, religious practices, fashion styles, body types, you name it. I see it as interesting human variation and call it a day.
>>
>>35524281
im sure a lot of those people are cringe or whatever but why/how does it devalue your transition who cares
if they all magically disappeared people wouldnt stop being transphobic
>>
>>35524959
what about when they hold them up as examples of "see? you dont NEED to pass if you are transitioning, these trans people are just fine and happy not passing, it's completely irrelevant to you being trans and you dont need all these surgeries/id changes/pronouns, stop being so petty" etc
>>
>>35524959
we're going to be put into camps because of these people
>>
>>35524970
nta, but most of those people would say that or something similar regardless. They just don't like any part of being trans and they want an excuse to tell you you shouldn't transition, you don't need what you need, and you're lying. They'd just do the ol' "why don't you just be a feminine man" if they thought you'd go for it or they were a little more conservative.

If it's your parents or something they might be doing that but so desperate to stop you that they actually believe it.

Bonus points for media people (ie not your transphobic parents), saying their opinions are based on some other trans person's behavior makes you hate and blame them and do community infighting instead of taking it up with the people who are the actual problem.
>>
>>35524281
>why dont you even WANT to pass?
mental illness and degradation fetish. how little self awareness does a person need to have to go out looking like that and then not feel intese burst of shame (instead posting on reddit)
>>
>>35524281
crabs in a bucket mentality. i had to struggle so everyone else has to as well. some dudes with beards just wanna wear dresses and it's kinda fucked that our society makes such a big deal about it. societial opinion on hating trannies isnt gonna magically change if we kill all hons or whatever, society is still are gonna hate us. some of us are just lucky we can hide it by passing
>>
>>35524308
it's like 500 a session i don't get how people pretend that's cheap considering you have to do it like a dozen times
>>
>>35526099
where the hell are you getting laser. in a fairly expensive city mine was about $80 per session of full face
>>
>>35524281
This anger you have that they like themselves despite not having put "the effort in" is the seed of you turning into a bitter bully. I'd consider working on it. How does their existance devalue what you want to achieve?
>>
File: 1706747376588201.png (322 KB, 564x578)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>35524281
>repping
>still try to put attention into myself
>fit, shaved, long hair
>nonpassing rapehons stroll around full of confidence while being ten times manlier than me
I want to kill them
>>
>>35526099
You pay literally ten time more per session than I do at the place I go to.

You're getting fucking scammed, sis.
>>
>>35526839
typing from 3rd world. mine is $50 per session, full face as well
>>
>>35527430
Hell I live in the like the whitest most gentrified part of the United States and its only like $30 more than that here

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.