[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: my-melody-sad.gif (22 KB, 220x220)
22 KB
22 KB GIF
>2 months hrt
>fem cis male
>jealous of women in every way
>dont really want boobs
i jumped into it after years of just thinking about it. Didnt have any plans of being a woman, just want to be as fem as possible. Im gonna fkn hate myself when my acne comes back and i get a growth spurt of facial hair.
>>
>>35523454
you sound confused I hope you can figure this out
>>
File: whatever.png (642 KB, 1000x706)
642 KB
642 KB PNG
>Didnt have any plans of being a woman, just want to be as fem as possible.
Yeah I don't know where I'm going with this feeling either. But I'm years into anti-androgens and not going back

>dont really want boobs
I know. I didn't want them, then I like the small breasts I got, and still don't want them larger. It has forced me out. I guess in a good way.
>>
>>35523530
i dont think ill ever understand myself

>>35523547
ughhhhh. i would not give af about boobs if i wasnt ugly as fuck and not comfortable presenting as female even slightly. i didnt plan it out and im so fucking low confidence anyways. i hate myself jfc
>>
>>35523785
>not comfortable presenting as female even slightly
Like ill never do this unfortunately. In my head, being a confident and expressive woman sounds like the goal for my life, but i know thats just not happening. im a male clear as day. i hate that i go back and forth between idgaf and caring about what everyone thinks of me. i want to do this, i like the hormones so far, and i wouldnt care about boobs, but i want a BF. i want to not be seen as a weirdo to people. i think i should stop
>>
>>35523785
idk if it helps at all but ive been feeling like that for moooonths . gotten off of it for a week or two at a time but body changes even a pinch and it's infinitely worse,,,,,,,,, rn im saying im nb cause that feels cool but i def get what you mean with maybe not minding having boobs if i felt able to lalala yeah what you said.
i reckon try picturing what youd be like in a year or more if you got off of them to try to feel that out. for me i felt overwhelmingly trapped doing that but im more comfortable going along with this and stopping it than not taking it and fucking myself up if i return again. sorry if worthless im drinked up i just feel what you say and hope u can make a decision even if it's hesitant bc thats better than squirming every day kicking flailing screaming trying to make sense of stuff |MAYBE IDK MAKE IT UP FOR YOURSELF SWEETHEART i hope youre okay that's it and post
>>
>>35523785
>not comfortable presenting as female even slightly
I had to condition myself against this by going into public in girlmode. Like force myself to be girly (I'm sure it was absolutely fucking cringe) and realize that there's no negative reaction.
Unsure if that's right for you. Find a local pride group where you can express this.
>>
>>35523454
Hormone blockers can make the facial hair growth stop.
>>
>>35523945
thanks for the words
>>
>>35523454
i feel the same way but i wouldnt say im jealous of women, jealous of pretty people? jealous of attractive people? jealous of people with self esteem? hard to say. i feel like gender is something i dont have a grasp on anymore except as something that makes me feel inferior.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.