[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

"don't kill yourself! it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem! take a walk, take deep breathes, it's gonna be okay"
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING RETARD
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE BEEN BORN WRONG AND FUCK UP YOUR LIFE AND YOUR ONLY EXPERIENCE WITH IT IS BASIC FUCKING CISHET VIEWS OF WHAT LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE
YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW IT IS TO BE HOPELESS AND TO BE HATED AND TO BE UNABLE TO CHANGE AND TO BE PERMANENTLY DOOMED
I WISH I WAS BORN NORMAL BUT IM NOT
IM TOO RETARDED TO DO ANYTHING
KILL
YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>35521220
sounds like baby needs her diaper changed. you want a snack?
>>
>>35521220
same
>>
>>35521220
I think the potential risks associated with dying make suicide not worth it. We have no idea what happens to the self when death occurs and as such I don't think it should be considered until we know more about it.
>>
>>35521220
You don't look like that THOUGH
>>
>>35521220
im tranny, don't kill yourself! it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem! take a walk, take deep breathes, it's gonna be okay.
>I'm retarded too btw, we can still make it. everyone can.
>>
>>35521281
i never said i did fucking retard
>>
>>35521220
people are currently dying in war zones and you are here crying over the fact that you don't have a vagina. fucking retarded faggot i'd hate to see how you deal with real problems
>>
>>35521314
transness itself is the least of my problems, its everything that stems from it and the fact im a sperg thats ruining my life
>>
>>35521334
You can address the root of the problem then by not LARPing as a woman, because you will never be one, accept that and get some real problems to worry about
>>
>>35521279
>potential risks associated with dying
you mean like FUCKING DEATH???
>>
>>35521432
the funniest thing about this is that youve been assuming im mtf faggot
>>
>>35521465
okay pooner you'll never be a man then. does that help? now go get some real problems instead of bitching on the internet
>>
>>35521520
what are you doing on this board apart from being a repper anyways?
>>
>>35521220
There's light at the end of the tunnel as long as you try. It's up to you whether that tradeoff is worth it or not <3 it will come but it might take a long time. It helps to have proper support networks of people that are kind and understand. Sometimes medication helps. Therapy sometimes works but it depends on how lucky you get with the therapist.
I say it's worth trying but I'm also not you. Shit sucks right now and I can totally envision some scenarios where I quit and roll the dice on what happens after death, rather than keep rolling my dice here.
On one hand, the devil that you know, right? On the other hand, for some people sometimes the devil you know gets so bad that you just have to hope there's a nicer devil on the other side, or at least no devil at all.
Please don't encourage others to give up, though. Present the truth. A lot of shit sucks, a lot of shit is good. How much of each you're exposed to is dependent on a good bit of luck and a good bit of effort. That's just how it is.
I, for one, hope you make it through hun. I hope everyone else reading this does too, because I know every single person here has at least a little bit of that shit stuck on their shoe. Even if you're wading in it, I hope you have the determination to get through so you can lay down on the clean grass and rest
>>
>>35521444
>you mean like FUCKING DEATH???
We don't know what happens to the consciousness after death; people just believe they know for various reasons but the only real information we have amounts to "the body stops doing things associated with consciousness when the brain is sufficiently damaged". And since I don't know what will happen to myself after death I don't think it's worth considering.
>>
>>35521585
>>35521444
oh also you have fitting trips for this topic anon
>>
>>35521585
you are retarded. If i can become unconscious when taking a little nap im sure my consciousness will disappear when i fucking die, hopefully forever
>>
>>35521674
>you are retarded. If i can become unconscious when taking a little nap
Do you not dream?
>im sure my consciousness will disappear when i fucking die, hopefully forever
See and that's just a belief that you hold.
>>
>>35521703
>Do you not dream?
for parts of my sleep but not the whole time. some nights not at all.
>See and that's just a belief that you hold.
sure technically everything is, we cant actually prove anything is real so the world around you existing is just a belief you hold, but a pretty reasonable belief.
like the existence of the world this belief that once i die my consciousness will disappear is based on evidence (I have first hand experience with lack of consciousness)
>>
Ruh roh babby needs binky aww what's the matter having a widdle sissy fit?
>>
so true bestie
>>
>>35521771
>once i die my consciousness will disappear
But that won't be happening to you. A thousand years in a lake of fire will be your fate.
>>
>>35521779
>>35521242
the funniest thing about this board is that you can never know if these are people being condescending or if it's abdl diaper fetish shit
>>
>>35521832
haha suck a dick retard, oOoOoOoh the imaginary man in the sky will punish me for my eevil sodomy ooooooh. oh no im so scared
>>
>>35521674
imagine wanting to vanish out of existence just because you are a pooner. that is fucking pathetic
>>
>>35521858
im not a pooner
>>
>>35521279
was worried about that until a few weeks ago until i realized it doesnt matter what date and time i kick it the outcome is still just as uncertain so who care
>>
>>35521771
>for parts of my sleep but not the whole time. some nights not at all.
well even when you don't it's still perceived as an unbroken line of being a self (ignoring conclusions made from the environment changing).
>like the existence of the world this belief that once i die my consciousness will disappear is based on evidence (I have first hand experience with lack of consciousness)
that's making some jumps in logic. You don't have any knowledge about weather or not it will disappear upon death because you have no experience dying.
>>
>>35521856
>haha suck a dick retard, oOoOoOoh the imaginary man in the sky will punish me for my eevil sodomy ooooooh. oh no im so scared
>>
>>35521892
uh-huh is that why you are here bitching over not being a man? we got all those people in war torn countries still trucking on with life while we have retards like you wanting to end it all over something as stupid as their genitals. troons are a joke
>>
>>35521940
will god reward you for this post? or will you be chewed and spat by cerberus for satiating yourself on putrid internet arguments
>>
>>35522008
>uh-huh is that why you are here bitching over not being a man?
i have never done that before. i am not >>35521465
>>
>>35522052
ok samefag
>>
>>35522024
You're so mad why?
>>
>>35521856
>>35521771
oh so if you to are the same people I guess it makes sense why you believe what you do since athiests generally seem to follow that reasoning pattern. Also before you ask: no I'm not theist I'm agnostic.
>>
>>35522122
I'm not mad I've just read the divine comedy
>>
File: skoosh.jpg (501 KB, 828x836)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>35521220
Hey OP, don't kill yourself! It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem! Take a walk, and take deep breaths. It's gonna be okay.
>>
>>35522147
>if you to
you two*
>>
>>35522159
>I'm not mad
Says the totally not assmad person
>>
>>35522232
I'm not the other anon btw idk if they're mad
>>
>>35522242
You're seething
>>
>>35522147
>oh so if you to are the same people I guess it makes sense why you believe what you do since athiests generally seem to follow that reasoning pattern. Also before you ask: no I'm not theist I'm agnostic.
im not opposed to the idea of a god i just dont think any religion made up by humans could be true
>>
>>35522307
ok
>>
>>35521840
no, the funniest thing is that it could unironically be both
>>
>>35521220
don’t do it. i tried to kill my self in november after i got cheated on and all it did was give me brain damage and a hospital bill
>>
>>35522315
>im not opposed to the idea of a god i just dont think any religion made up by humans could be true
oh okay then
>>
>>35522330
you probably did a pretty shitty job "trying" to kill yourself then, just do better some methods are a lot more effective than others
>>
>>35522316
>ok
>>
okay fine, kill yourself
>>
>>35522356
/pol/ is leaking, nobody uses these here because theyre unrealistic so we dont project onto them :)
we know exactly how to caricature ourselves to make it hurt, try harder next time faggot
>>
>>35522375
>we know exactly how to caricature ourselves
Just because you know how to doesn't mean you would you for example would never because you have main character syndrome
>>
>>35522412
youre fucking retarded if you think that
>>
>>35522412
do you know how to speak english motherfucker?
>>
>>35522428
How
>>35522440
>do you know how to speak English motherfucker
Ur big mad
>>
>>35522488
genuinely why are you talking like a 2017 teenager who discovered 4chan through pewdiepie and leafyishere?
>>
>>35522506
Why don't you have a life? Touch grass already sheesh
>>
>>35521242
h-hot...
>>
soph be like
>>
>>35522582
>complete newfag tries to post on 4chan for the first time after their entire exposition to the website is from internet historian videos
>>
>>35522658
No I'm an oldfag I've been here since Oct 2003
>>
>>35522797
assuming this is true (which it isn't), you've been on here for longer than some people on this board have been alive, haven't gotten your shit together, and at the noble age of 40-something, you're still saying "big mad"?
>>
>>35522356
>filename
not to be oh so predictable but sweetie it's 18+ here i hope you know that
>>
Yes I do though since I'm a tranny. Deal with it like everyone else. Even if you kill yourself you'll suffer right until the end. At least when you live you're going to have parts of life that don't suck.
>>
>>35521220
Do you even have the capacity to self reflect? You are here SEETHING about trannies constantly. How about you shut the fuck up. How about you go look in the fucking mirror.
>>
>>35521220
>YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE BEEN BORN WRONG AND FUCK UP YOUR LIFE AND YOUR ONLY EXPERIENCE WITH IT IS BASIC FUCKING CISHET VIEWS OF WHAT LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE
>YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW IT IS TO BE HOPELESS AND TO BE HATED AND TO BE UNABLE TO CHANGE AND TO BE PERMANENTLY DOOMED
ive experienced all of this and still think killing yourself is probably a bad idea
>>
>>35521220
>>35521856
mental illness check?
>>
>>35521242
Gimme tendies
>>
>>35521220
But have you seen the Grand Canyon? Or niagra falls? Or any number of things? Live for those moments if you cant find joy in the rest.
>>
>>35521279
A gambler lol

Also, this isn’t a story a jedi would tell you, but swim (someone who isn’t me) saw someone put someone suicidal in a the ocean (praise Allah! Lol) and they really wanted to live even though said they wanted to die… just food for thought

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.