[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000016213.png (627 KB, 1790x774)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
how common is journaling among trannies? has keeping a journal helped your mental health or your understanding of your gender identity?
>>
wow yall are lame
>>
>>35521135
>journal
malebrained
I do have diary though
>>
File: 1314115511191.jpg (92 KB, 600x600)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
fembrained and I didn't have one because of that
>>
>>35521135
i used to write in a journal but i stopped mostly; and now that i have my fiancee i see little need to use it anymore really; im happy

when i need to i just talk to my dearest friends that care for me most; my bestie; a uk friend from this board; a reconnected chicago friend from this board; and a very close pso2 friend from texas (i have feelings variously still for all of them, doubt that will ever change, fiancee knows about that from day 1 and has been fine with it, which im grateful for)
>>
>>35521135
I really wanna try journaling but I struggle with trying to form any sort of consistent routine or habits and it's practical a miracle that I manage to remember to take my HRT every day.

And it always just feels kinda forced somehow, I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm just writing to write and only rarely do I feel like I've gotten anything out of it besides a page I'm gonna open the book up and glance at a few times before deciding not to read any of it to my therapist
>>
File: IMG_0818.jpg (286 KB, 828x1117)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
i guess u can see some.
>>
>>35521135
i used to in high school didn't help much but it was fun, stopped after school counselour found it and outed me to the entire school faculty so stopped cuz it kind of left a bad taste in my mouth
>>
>>35523400
it doesn't need to be a routine. I made a google docs form that I submit to. I forget about it for months at a time but then go manic
>>
File: RageFace.png (19 KB, 300x309)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>35523513
>stopped after school counselour found it and outed me to the entire school faculty
What is with this shit. Why do school counselors have ZERO sense of privacy or emotional safety? My boyfriend got fucked in a similar manner and won't go to a therapist as an adult now
>>
>>35521135
I write infrequently in a journal when i go outside to collect my thoughts.
It hasn't really helped my mental health more just putting things into words i guess.
>>
>>35521135
Not anymore. Can’t have people peeping through my grimoires.
>>
I wanted to do a transition diary but my life just isn't interesting enough for daily entries so it was repurposed as a journal, I write two to six pages every weekend now
It is helpful to have an outlet for your thoughts but other than that it's more to allow me to look back at my journey in a few years and see how far I've come
or alternatively, to see I still have the exact same problems and insecurities and all
>>
I write in a diary, it helps me a lot actually with getting my thoughts out SOMEWHERE at least
>>
I wrote in one a lot during the first few years of my transition when i was going through so many mental physical and emotional changes but i haven't really had much of note to put in lately. Usually just if i have some sort of breakthrough or realization on mushrooms that i want to look back on. I have a dream journal that is similarly rare in frequency but in many ways i find it even more interesting to look back on
>>
>>35525076
I recently found my old dream journal from the early 2010s and I was genuinely surprised how many tranny-coded dreams I already had at that point
>>
I have a couple of different journals for different topics. Like tarot.
>>
>>35525105
Same lol
So many "I'm in my ((correct)) body" entries >.<
>>
>>35525155
that and a bunch of "I see a woman and she looks just like me"
>>
>>35521135
I started one literally yesterday

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.