[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713931555586160.jpg (319 KB, 1252x1806)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
how would you feel if you would magically be transported to a magical kingdom where you would become a princess and it would involve you being trained to become a proper and dainty little princess who would be a completely helpless damsel? also you would wear overly feminine frilly dresses and you would be pampered like a princess?
>>
>>35520326
thank you for indulging in my mef fetish <3
>>
>>35520326
i mean, the idea of being pampered is likely appealing to many of us as most of us have had a pretty rough go at things. while i’m not quite a fan of being forced to be helpless, if it came with the perk of being a gigapassoid i’d take that deal.
>>
>>35520326
I would be freaked out at first. I'd eventually play my part. I would dress as a man by night and commit to learning the darkest poison crafts. No man who touched me would see the sun for long.
>>
>>35520326
You don’t look like that THOUGH
>>
>>35520326
You want to be a princess? Huh? Clean your room and brush your hair first maybe.
>>
>>35520590
no a real princess has maids to do that for her >:(
>>
>how would you feel if you [thing I've dreamt of for years]
I would feel fucking fantastic, idiot
>>
>>35520741
what if you would be expected to be really delicate and a proper princess at all times? your appearance would be under great scrutiny
>>
>>35520765
who wouldn’t take that offer? as a princess you would literally have endless wealth to always be pretty?
>>
>>35520841
well, can you talk like a princess all the time?
>>
>>35520326
that would be so embarassing especially if I had to marry a handsome prince haha and maybe he would princess carry me wouldn't that be weird haha
>>
>>35520921
it’d be hard, but the post explicitly states that i would be trained, so i would adapt quickly enough.
>>
>>35520326
Why would anyone not want this? I do not see any downside here.
>>
No thank you, I'm happy being my boyfriend's princess.
>>
>>35520958
could you take how your grooming would be expected to be pristine? like for example your maid would inspect you very thoroughly every day and make sure your hair and makeup would be in top condition and your skin would be smooth amd hairless everywhere?
>>
>>35520977
well how would you feel?
>>
>>35521003
yes i could. i would have all the resources and training i’d need. i’m likely gonna need to hold myself to ludicrous standards before i’m anywhere near passing, so it’s the same as now but i get to be a princess.
>>
>>35521021
Happy? As I said, I do not see any sort of downside.
>>
>>35520326
You don't look like that THOUGH
>>
I'm glad none of you are burdened with rule
>>
>>35521205
you don't have to do any of the hard stuff as a female royal you just look pretty
>>
>>35520326
Yes I would want it, and accept all the consequences. Including a forced marriage to a suitable prince.
>>
>>35521214
Sometimes a queen rules but you have a point
>>
>>35520326
can a boy moder be a princess
>>
i am extremely MEF but currenltly on HRT so ic an't participate because i am mindbroken by these chemicals,, hencie i will geive a nice ubmp but i cant go past that+
>>
>>35520326
giwtwm
>>
>>35520326
recently i noticed that i have memories going back to like, age 6

"i wish a man would kidnap me and tie me up and force me to be his girlfriend"

then i realized that MEF is apparently my unironic, actual sexuality

so the answer is it would be chill OP
>>
>>35520326
only if bowser kidnaps the princess and FUCKS her ANALLY and VIOLENTLY in hardcore RAPE
>>
>>35520326
I would feel like my lifelong dreams were coming true
>>
>>35520326
Here is a real question... do chasers like trannys who want to be their little princess..

I need this so bad in my life.
>>
I would immediately start a strict warlord type of regime and invade others for my own good and profit on chaos
>>
You little MEFfies should learn to become little princesses by yourselves.
>>
>>35521205
pretty little princesses have only one duty: to look pretty :3c
let men handle all the boring stuff like politics
>>
I would proselytize and bring the kingdom up to the glory of God.
>>
would you still do it if a room like this would have to be your bedroom?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.