[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I can’t seriously be the only transmale here who hates T and looking like a sasquatch, right?
>>
>>35512585
detransition then retard
>>
>>35512585
Take T + finasteride or dutasteride to block DHT if you want to avoid trading the hair on your head for hair everywhere else.
>>
>>35512585
You are in fact in a crowd so large you would be visible from space if you were all in the same area
>>
>>35512592
No.
>>35512615
Don’t DHT blockers also make you grow breasts?
>>35512619
I haven’t seen any other trans men who are actually disgusted by hairiness.
>>
>>35512766
Thats because they look like women most of the time
>>
>>35512585
retarded fujoshi thinks the twink yaoi phase lasts forever and she can be a real anime coolboy
>>
>>35512835
This post reeks of insecurity and jealousy.
>>
>>35512852
no it reeks of bitterness, because 90% of men can never be twinks and 100% of men will not be twinks by 30.

nothing wrong with desiring to be a twink though, all the post twink death gay men miss it too.
>>
>>35512883
it must be hell being afab there's nothing you can do to stop the approaching wall whereas mtfs can peter pan into their 40s if they started hrt at the right time
>>
>>35512883
Estrogen can fix that, you know?
>>
>>35512902
>groomer
>>35512898
kind of yea
>>
>>35512918
>groomer
No, it’s biology. HRT prevents masculinization, so there would be no such thing as twink death. That’s just a poor excuse.
>>
>>35512585
pooners who get gender envy from anime guys are as retard as trannies obsessed with anime girls, most men don't look like androgynous ethereal angels, actually most of them end up fat, hairy, bald and ugly
>>
>>35512883
>100% of men will not be twinks by 30.
frequent with asian because they're less likely to go bald and grow hair
>>
>>35513013
This makes no sense. Why is it retarded for me to want to be pretty? Have you ever considered that maybe it’s those fat, hairy, bald men who are the real gigatards for wanting to stay ugly?
>>
>>35513077
actually you know what? I'll backtrack, it's not retarded sorry I can understand the need of being a pretty guy, but with T as you age it'll be hard to stay that way unless you microdose or stop at the right time and get a hysterectomy or something
>>
>>35512585
You fell for the trans man meme when you should have just been a tomboy like generations before you.
The body hair is just the start. Wait until your nose hairs grow long enough to blend into the sides of your mustache, and your ear hairs match. This is what it means to be a man and you chose this.
>>
>>35513117
What? I don’t want to be a butch woman or masculine man. I want to look pretty and youthful.
>>
>>35512585
i fucking hate fujoshis
>>
>>35513240
and I want to be a big tittied elf woman with a hot human husband with a big dick. until the cosmetic procedures come out that make that possible im afraid its important to realize whats real and whats not.

being a man is not being a smooth, hairless 14 year old. its being a greasy lumpy meatwad obsessed with being big and gross and constantly crowing about how straight you are, and then men who dont do that are usually despised by other men. being a man is literally red skin, acne, farting, balding, beer belly, muscle mass and the men who arent like that are the 1% blessed with insane genetics or they spent 90% of their free time devoted to athleticism to avoid it. (and are still hairy and greasy, just not lumpy and fat)
>>
>>35513240
That is not permitted to any man for long.
>>
>>35513607
Guess I’m in the minority then? I don’t get your point.
>>35513611
HRT prevents excess masculinization. Every man could prevent it if they actually had the desire to.
>>
The secret to passing as a man is just giving up.
>>
>>35512585
Why do you think you are a transmale if you don't want to try to be male?
>>
>>35513240
Your genetics are your genetics. You don't get a choice. Just like all the other 8 billion people.
>>
>>35512835
>>35512883
Skill issue, I've been on T for 7 years and I'm still a hairless anime twink
>>
>>35513240
>>35512585
Holyshit, people age. Get over it you 15yo trender
>>
>>35512585
If you were born a dude I would suggest estrogen, fortunately I guess your body already produces that lol
>>
File: ants.jpg (37 KB, 479x390)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>35514255
im not saying you are lieing, im just saying i hope you do realize this wont be the majority of people wont have this experience and not to bait people into bad expectations.

Do you want detransitioners taking away your HRT? That's how you get detransitioners trying to take away your T.
>>
>>35514307
>detransitioners taking away your HRT?
I'm stealth and I diy, I don't give a fuck. Come and try to take it
>>
>>35512585
men usually really like the body hair part. They are proud of chest hair , most even of the hair in weird places like the back.
The only thing they do not like is balding.
But a sasquatch is a hairy thing, not a bald thing
>>
File: 1710121522660854.jpg (46 KB, 640x400)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>cis twinks should totally go on E to prevent twink death
>trans twinks shouldn't be afraid of twink death and should man up
you guys are retarded
>>
>>35512585
Go back to r/ftm
>>
>>35512585
I want ripped, hairy pooners to use me and I hate all the they fans that make it hard for me to find real pooners
>>
>>35512766
>Don’t DHT blockers also make you grow breasts?
Nope.
>>
Your fault for not paying attention to whichever doctor you'll probably inevitably end up suing because you didn't pay attention to the informed consent form which told you exactly what would happen and just assuming you'd be a shota forever.
>>
>>35514492
or just stay on E
>>
>>35512585
You are the majority of the trans"masc" community
>>
>>35514448
I’m very fond of the hair everywhere except the back and ass. Ass hair isn’t too bad, I don’t care for butt stuff anyway so the aesthetics to me are whatever, but something about being in my mid-20s and having a bunch of hair on my shoulder blades is a little unflattering.

That said not like I care enough to get it waxed or whatever. Chest hair and stomach hair are dope though
>>
>>35512585
I fundamentally don’t get trans males who “hate T.” What are you even doing then? What’s malehood to you?
>>
>>35512585
i dont know if psyop or sincerity is more pathetic here
>>
>>35513077
There's nothing wrong with it, but to think that the thing that turns almost every single male into a hairy goblin would somehow spare you is dumb as shit man
>>
>>35514628
Retaining AFAB privilege while complaining about trans oppression while suffering from zero of the actual challenges real trans people face
>>
>>35514664
If a machiavelian man was born in a woman's body that is exactly what he would do
>>
>>35514609
You will grow hair where you genes want you to grow hair, just like EVERYBODY ELSE.

Jesus fuck, why do you think you get to opt out of something everybody else has to put up with? You aren't picking features from a menu. You are switching your body from female mode to male mode. It's gonna do what it was programed to do.
>>
>>35512585
cant relate, its my favourite part. but i actually wanted to look like a human man and not an anime character so
>>
>>35514547
Finasteride may cause gyno. It had been documented.
>>
>>35513077
>Why is it retarded for me to want to be pretty?
You aren't male, not in the least. Men do not want to be pretty and do not care about being pretty. Which isn't to say they don't care about their appearance. Pretty just is not a priority for actual men.
>>
I mean I’m mtf and hate Fujos and don’t understand FTMs but it’s fairly possible to pull off. At least theoretically, I know most FTMs are retarded (as are most MTFs).

>1. Go on T and get what bone effects you can get
>2. Get top surgery
>3. Get lipo on hips and other fem fat areas
>4. Be skinny
>5. At the 2 year mark go back on E and stay on it. Lipo as needed if fat starts to come back.

That’s literally it. It’s not that difficult. You just go on T until you look male enough(very slightly male if going for anime prettyboy) then you do what hrtfemboys do and go on E to prevent twink death.
Also disagree with the anon earlier saying to get a Hyst. I mean you can and should but you should stay on E. If you have no hormones you’ll look like how old women and eunuchs do. To be pretty you need E in your system.
>>
>>35514380
based, I concede my point. even if I do think its short sighted but not caring about others is malebrained af so grats.
>>
>>35514380
Just wait for estradiol to be scheduled. Guaranteed to happen in the next 4 years if republicans take control
>>
>>35514775
This but human female, I can't relate to most trans people anymore because they all give these weird explanations of what drove them to transition and a lot of them sound bullshit and then they ask me and I'm just like "well I saw women around me and decided I want to look like that". I think we're going to see a lot more unhappy trans people in the coming years because we've screwed up peoples idea of gender so much and rammed it into their head that it's not medical and then they pursue medical treatment for it and are shocked at the results they get and they call the people who tried to warn them transmeds.
>>
>>35514794
Men can want to be pretty and this is valid but you also have to understand that testosterone also puts a hard cap on just how pretty you can be compared to someone on estrogen which OP clearly does not.
>>
>>35512766
Because they are all theyfabs and trenderpoons who will never do anything for themselves and their community other than fight eachother over xenogenders and shit. Why are you on 4chan? Go make a tumblr blog like all the other fujoshis
>>
Fuck you. Everything you foids do is misandry at its core. Even when you think you are a man you spit on us for something we can do absolutely nothing about except irreversibly mutilating and destroying our endocrine system and body
Fuck you afab clown
>>
>>35514871
>Men can want to be pretty and this is valid
No, im fucking tired of this. It has never been a male value to be pretty. That is shit hugboxy liberals and college professors came up with in the past 5 years.

If you want to be pretty as a man, you are not valid as a man in the eyes of society outside LGBT.
>>
>>35514778
It's so rare that it may not even be a side effect of fina, might have been a corelative, not causative.

A clinical trial was done that dosed men with some ridiculous ammount of fina, like 150mg per day, for months, and none of the men that participated had any negative side effects, so make of that what you will.
>>
>>35514854
This. Telling people anything they dream up is valid is destroying the social mirror. We all need a bit of that mirror to balance out the crazy notions we come up with.

You know, like you come up with something, then you ask other people and nobody else agrees with it. You start thinking "that idea I had was bullshit". Occasionally that is a bad thing but often it isn't. Often that is a really important process. The mind has lots of bullshit ideas that don't square with reality.
>>
>>35514938
Unless it's a placebo controlled double-blind study for men taking fin specifically for hairloss and not prostate cancer shit your study is worthless
>>
>>35514798
this exactly. you kindof already have a advantage being afab so thr most you have to do is take T for a while, going off of it would never feminize you enough but incase it does go back on
>>
>>35514609
Then wax then! its really not that hard to - even as a man- put a little work into your presentation. If every trender would do that instead of complaining about twink death or whatever life would feel like heaven to me.
>>
>>35512585
Oh no! The consequences of my actions
>>
>>35514798
This reeks of body modding. So gross!
>>
>>35514910
David Bowie was a pretty man and he was hot and I think it's bullshit to say that's a wrong way to live life, that said he also still was very much a man.
>>
>>35515114
Yeah obviously men can be pretty. If you are like an east asian male that may even be your best bet but ugly men always try to drag pretty boys down lol
>>
>>35515050
Do transmascs oppose changing their bodies?
>>
>>35515050
nta but whats wrong with body modding? is it some wierd internet subculture idk about? whats wrong with taking drugs to sculpt your appearance how you want?
>>
>>35514833
>Just wait for estradiol to be scheduled
>I'm stealth
retardo
>>
>>35515191
>lying to everyone around them
>”I’ll be able to hide it forever!”
>cowardly repper
Calling other people retards is probably not the route for you to go down, pussy, wash ur own ass
>>
>>35515223
>I'm stealth
>cowardly repper
retardo
>>
>>35515236
You don’t pass.
>>
>>35515254
>You don't pass.
>I'm stealth
retardo!
>>
>>35515268
Keep posting that, you’re stealth only in your own head. Nobody believes you.
>>
>>35515290
That's why I've been canceled over an "offensive joke" for coming out to someone. Keep coping retardo
>>
File: frogtruth.jpg (278 KB, 738x669)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>35512585
No it's okay I'm FTM repressor and I think majority of pooners are ugly due to t.
Only few can actually pull out masculine look without looking like a freaks.
Be your own kind of beauty.
Also don't give a shit what people here told you they want to see you ruin yourself, become a tunapooner then make fun of you for two years. You will never be enough in their eyes. No matter are you masculine, femmine, androgynous or tunapoon. These people want you to suffer. Just remind that you will never be enough for them. Never.

It's better to repress and suffer from gd, than transition into tunapooner only to still get treated like a woman.
Don't forget my words.
I hope you found yourself
>>
>>35515290
>>35515268
neither of these anons but I couldnt tell if I was a passoid or not but Ive had too many questions about my "ovaries" or having periods to not be a passoid. im not saying I past to everybody, but I pass to 90% of people im pretty sure, including doctors.
>>
>>35514764
brother what is your deal lmao I literally said “I’m not fond of it but oh well.” That seems like a pretty normative take for anyone to have with regard to their own body. I’m not bitchin’ bout much here
>>
>>35515010
Me saying I don’t care to get a wax doesn’t mean I don’t care about my presentation. It’s just back hair, I’m not shirtless in public ever anyways. Otherwise I groom myself regularly, tyvm
>>
>>35515180
>nta but whats wrong with body modding? is it some wierd internet subculture idk about? whats wrong with taking drugs to sculpt your appearance how you want?
It's considered extreme to most normal people. It makes it so most normal people are completely weirded out by you and want nothing to do with you. Thus you give up all your social power to indulge what is essentially a fetish.

You go do you, but deciding to be a human toilet is going to greatly limit your life and people aren't wrong for cautioning you against it.
>>
>>35515953
In practice no one is going to think this way when interacting with a pretty femboy.
>>
>>35514890
Do any IRL tomboys exist anymore or are they all theyfab fujoshis now
>>
>>35515851
Sorry man, I am just wound up from all these kids that are like

>I want to grow hips but not boobs
>I want to take HRT but I don't want my body to change
>I want the mental effects from HRT but I don't want any body changes
>I want a beard but no body hair or balding

Its just never ending. Where in the fuck did this shit come from where people think they can just pick their features? It's total mental illness.

I'm not even old and back when I was a kid everybody was on board with making the most out of the hand nature dealt you. Being a great person wasn't about having your ideal feature set, it was about what you did with what you were given.
>>
>>35515953
yea this sounds like extreme cope. idk what you mean by the human toilet thing either, im ace. I just want to be a pretty boy.
>>
>>35515965
maybe zoomers and younger will be cool with it but you would be conspicuous af to millennials
>>
>>35514759
wouldnt the machiavelian man just stay a woman and simply marry/seduce the most powerful man possible
>>
>>35516025
It's extreme frustration over people acting bizarre then getting pissed they are alienated. It's always seemed to me those people need somebody to slap some sense into them before they take their aesthetic fixation way too far.

Straight up, fucker. If you want to fuck with your hormones so you can be pretty, you have MENTAL ILLNESS. You need therapy, not to have your bullshit indulged. The only reason you should fuck with your body to that degree is because you need to, to function. Not out of preference.
>>
>>35515137
This, the fat balding hairy guys always seethe at the Justin Bieber / Kpop type guys
>>
>>35515442
how do I get a crossdresser gf
t chaser
>>
>>35512585
Nah there are plenty women larping as ftms who get dysphoric when the T starts working
This is why they invented nonbinary identity
>>
>>35515968
I know exactly one IRL tomboy and she's based as fuck but yeah. mostly theyfabs around nowadays. I spotted two of them in the wild talking about proshipping discourse or whatever the other day
>>
>>35516166
What do you mean by crossdresser gf
Afab or amab
>>
>>35512766
I hate /fit/ so god damn much
>>
>>35516213
Honestly either. Confident women wearing a suit is hot. Masculine men who secretly want to be sissies in private is also hot
>>
>>35516197
I meant more like, girl who likes playing in the mud or shooting guns or driving trucks and other male activities, not just tumblrs
>>
>>35512585
if you dont like looking like a man then why do you think that you are a "transmale," poon-kun?
>>
>>35516322
Because people are told now that if they think they are an eagle, they are an eagle
>>
>>35516319
Yeah, the IRL tomboy i was talking about does motocross n shit(what i meant by based). I brought up the two theyfabs to make a point that nowadays i see more theyfabs out in the wild than i do tomboys
>>
>>35516287
There are alot of Amab crossdresser on 4chan
>>
>>35516115
I don't really care why they're taking hormones personally but I do get mad when they take them without understanding the effects they will have and then being all Pikachu surprised face that they grew hair on T.
>>
>>35512585
take nandrolone then faggot

also you’re a trender
>>
>>35516772
>nandrolone
Oh yea this is probably the real answer. Surprised more hrtfemboys don't go in that direction
>>
>>35512918
"Groomer" no, that's how fucking biology works you idiot
If you have male levels of testosterone, you will age like a male. You will get hairier and you're way more likely to go bald.
>>35513240
Cool, you can get a few years like that and then it's over
If you didn't want to age like a man, why are taking testosterone?
>>
>>35516017
>>35516115
These feel like the same arguments against being binary transgender. I'm aware that I'm gender freak and simply hang out with people who don't care.
Anyway I have dysphoria and I'm fixing it. But I don't have genital dysphoria so that can stay. I don't envy breasts but I guess I have them now
>The only reason you should fuck with your body to that degree is because you need to, to function. Not out of preference.
Thanks I did and it's working. I can still have a preference. Sorry I'm not trutrans enough for you
>>
File: IMG_0440.jpg (229 KB, 750x710)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>35512585
I suppose we shall see you on the news in 4 years when you've depooned and TERFed out. Just gonna get this in now: none of us asked you to ruin your body, dood. Not that it'll stop you from claiming diminished responsibility and saying you were influenced.
>>
>>35516912
Op didn't transitioned
They are a reppresor
>>
File: 1656849784123.png (550 KB, 2000x2200)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>35512585
"I want to be pretty"
>Transitions to male
>?????
>Why don't I look like a korean fuckboi??
What the fuck did you expect T to do? What's the point of transitioning to male if you don't even want to be masculine? I will never understand this FTM femboy shit it's like being one of those MTFs who keep a full beard and never shave their legs.

>>35512883
>You're just bitter because men hit twink death at 30!!!
Nice argument, it's almost like the reason FTMs can twinkmode for longer is because they aren't men at all lmfao
>>
>>35512585
pretty normal, this is how men are supposed to look
>>
>>35516709
amab crossdressers on 4chan just get a lot of thirsty simps so it's harder to get one of these to actually meet up with you compared to some rando female off tinder
>>
>>35513240
I know growing up is scary
but NOW,
you can "transition" into nonbinary and never mature into a "he" or "she". You can pretend to be a little sexless zygote forever! And anyone that tells you otherwise... well..
they're bigots!!!
>>
>>35514899
This is why she wants to transition
She knows she's a retard woman so she wants to put on a guise of credulity

Except it would have been easier and more effective to be a non-retard woman.
>>
>>35516017
We're so appearance-obsessed from modern marketing / dating and being given access to dress-up doll RPG games.

But it leads to this weird "avatarism" where think they can become anything they dream up. Like nonbinaries, thinking they don't look like girls but instead a weird child-boy twink thing.
>>
>>35516115
malding retard
>>
>>35514938
ALSO it happebed to me. I got gyno in my leaft breast because of it.
>>
got no horse in this race whatsoever, not trans at all. it is WILD to see screeching and seething over anyone that wishes to approach things with a pick and choose or menu style (some masculinization without wolfing out with tons of hair) when there's a fucking FUTA general thread on here. how is futa not the epitome of choose your own adventure?
I'm a bit surprised there's not more of an... omnisexual mentality I'll call it. very little expansion of gender, if anything I mostly see reinforcement of gender roles with the entire movement. since your observed sex at birth can never actually change the notion that menu style is going too far amuses me; to everyone else there's no real difference, body mods are body mods.
>>
>>35518316
It’s because the posters here predominantly follow the mantra of feminine/penis = good / masculine/vagina = bad. A lot of the stuff here is ran by fetishistic freaks that outnumber the trutrans.
>>
>>35518344
>trustrans
materially there's no difference. unless someone can cough up hard evidence of neurological and/or (epi)genetic quirks that indicate otherwise and can be replicated in multiple studies. although good luck with that, the human brain is plastic so it'll morph with external pressures.
I don't even really give a fuck about it, it's just fascinating as an outsider to see this play out.
>futamode = FINE/GOOD!
>wanting to dodge looking like a pooned out insanely hairy goblin = BAD!
it's almost like some demographic wants to corner the market on interesting androgynous beauty or something and bar any others from doing similar. weird!
>>
>>35518316
>how is futa not the epitome of choose your own adventure?
You can keep your dick working on estrogen, you can't avoid growing hair on T. These are things you should know when you get prescribed your hormones not be surprised by later on. But then again everyone just DIYs bathtub hormones anyways now so I guess no one told them.
>>
>>35519052
is there nothing that can be done alongside T to reduce overall hair growth besides electrolysis?
>>
plaguemaxxing
>>
>>35519227
go on...
>>
>>35519082
No, it's literally like the main change you get from it, that and voice deepening and gaining muscle mass
>>
File: acc.png (970 KB, 640x766)
970 KB
970 KB PNG
>>35512585
>I can’t seriously be the only transmale here who hates T and looking like a sasquatch, right?
>>
>>35516989
Holy cope
>>
>>35519082
I guess you don't actually want to be a man. I hope you aren't telling people you are one.
>>
>>35518316
>it is WILD to see screeching and seething over anyone that wishes to approach things with a pick and choose or menu style
That's you bullshit.

Biochemistry is not a fucking menu. We barely have control over any of it. The best we can do is treat stuff in broad strokes, eg we can turn off your female features and turn on male features.

Then if you want to go crazy you can try this drug or that drug off label that might change what is affected at the cost of side effects and health risks. This is where the sane among us start pushing back. If somebody is willing to put up with long term side effects to look a certain way for 5 years, yeah the drugs probably aren't the help they need.

With our given level of technology it is much better to be happy with what nature gave you than to try to change things. The changes always come with costs, they aren't always immediate or obvious. But everything DOES come with costs.
>>
>>35518419
>it's almost like some demographic wants to corner the market on interesting androgynous beauty or something and bar any others from doing similar. weird!
Not really. More like if people want to change secondary sexual characteristics they should be like the majority of us and accept the good with the bad instead of trying to work out some special deal with god where they only get positive traits.

It also becomes painfully obvious that when somebody can not accept some downsides to changing gender that they either have an idealized version in their head (setup for disappointment) or something else other than gender dysphoria is going on with them.
>>
>>35512585
you're not the only person who considers themselves a male that hates t and looking like a sasquatch, no. but like mtf eggs this is also a sign that you are, not a man.
>>
File: yotsuba no.png (338 KB, 1680x1050)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>35521092
>>35521118
I don't have to settle for anything. We're not going to develop the tech until somebody tries. That's ME bitch. HRT or ANFO
>>
>>35514380
you're diy test?
>>
>>35521092
>Biochemistry is not a fucking menu. We barely have control over any of it.
for now at least.

>With our given level of technology it is much better to be happy with what nature gave you than to try to change things.
there are some people who believe we should get rid of every drug for chronic conditions and let people live or die based on their genetics
do you go all the way with your darwinism?

>But everything DOES come with costs.
including your natural biochemistry
>>
>>35523783
>>35523646
as I stated above I have no horse in this race at all.
I am bewildered by those that are against pursuing an enhanced process that could ultimately resemble a buffet style of transition. why is having everyone nod their heads and agree you're a real boy (or girl) fine but pushing the envelope is much too far? I am actually a tad shocked there is not an "omnisexual" interest beyond a few fringe cases on here like you two.
>>
>>35523871
nonbinary is more popular on Tumblr but nobody here has a clue. I know there are tons of non-standard trans here, they're just obsessed with AGP/MEF/whatever because they don't feel "like a woman"
>>
>>35523871
because that verges into the realm of transhumanism and gene therapy, which is far away from what is done now which is just taking sex hormones.
our bodies change in response to sex hormones based on both our hormone levels and how sensitive our cells are to them. the kind of things you're suggesting would likely either need local administration (which can sorta be done, with women growing their clits with topical testosterone or men topically applying DHT blockers to avoid balding) or in the far fantasy future, literally causing changes at the cellular level which are responsible for that.

the technology just isn't there yet. i'd love to take the magic gene therapy which turns me into a stacked biologically female futamaxxer or something, but nobody's figured out how to do that
>>
>>35524231
not yet.

I honestly see no difference between body mods, (appearance-based) transhumanism and being trans. it's the same thing.
>>
>>35512766
Wow, you're retarded just like a cis man!
>Verification not required.
>>
>>35523721
I used to get it legally when I was 15, now I just buy from roiders

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.