[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Capture.png (739 KB, 593x589)
739 KB
739 KB PNG
Why would an FtM would want to be a femboy?

Genuine question, wouldn't that just go against the purpose of being FtM in the first place?
>>
>>35512552
are you a ftm?
>>
>>35512552
they get to be boys and be cute
>>
Why wouldn't anyone want to be a femboy? It would be awesome.
>>
>>35512567
I'm MtF, but used to be a femboy before transition

>>35512579
Why not just stay a girl though ? Aren't femboy just feminine boys ? Can't they just dress androgynous ?
>>
>>35512552
Because they want to be effeminate but have dick, which isn't possible with today's technology.
Also they can get clout easily this way and their appeal is higher.

Anyways, ftms shouldn't transition at all.
Doesn't matter do you want to be chad, chud, or femboy.
There is no purpose of being ftm. Technology didn't come in our way yet.
Smart ones repress.
T.ftm rep
>>
>>35512552
Mtfs can be tomboys
Ftms can be femboys
Best of all worlds
>>
>>35512596
>Why not just stay a girl though ?
they want to be treated as bros and be cute (and also maybe want to have a dick)
>>
>>35512603
I mean, you're not always trans because you want the opposite genitals. I'm speaking about FtM that don't even want a penis.

Like I'm MtF and fine with my penis, doesn't mean either that I'd want to be a butch or something, that would go completely against my point of transitionning in the first place.
>>
>>35512603
Lmao how sad. You don't even want to transition to male you just want a penis. I love being a boy with a pussy, tgirls fuck it and it feels good
>>
>>35512596
>Why not just stay a girl though ?
Vaginas are icky. I don’t want it on me.
>>
>>35512622
But, you can be treated as a bro even by being a girl. And you can be cute as a girl. Are we in a time were girls can't be cute anymore ?
>>
>>35512552
FtM femboys are evidence that people arent just transitioning beause of not fitting gender stereotypes.
>>
>>35512624
> I'm speaking about FtM that don't even want a penis
They aren't ftms.
Being trans is wanting to change every part of your body.
>>35512629
I don't, but I won't even transition because I don't personally see the point in being ftm.
I was talking about people in op.
They want to be male but femmine one.
Some mtfs want to be tomboys as well.
>>
>>35512552
it's a guy being part of a male subculture what is the issue?
>>
>>35512642
We don’t want to be cute foids. Being a cute male is better.
>>
>>35512642
>bro even by being a girl
apparently they don't think they can, idk
>>
>>35512652
>Some mtfs want to be tomboys as well.
I don't get that either

>Being trans is wanting to change every part of your body.
That's completely false
>>
>>35512642
>But, you can be treated as a bro even by being a girl. And you can be cute as a girl. Are we in a time were girls can't be cute anymore
You obviously don't understand it.

Same goes with masculine mtfs.
Does that make them less valid?
No.
Let people live their life. Who cares
>>
>>35512671
How is that better ?
You can be a cute boy or a cute girl, gender have nothing to do with cute, this makes me mad.
>>
>>35512675
>I don't get that either
Why? Women can be masculine? Why can't mtfs be masculine tomboys? Tomboys are women. So what's the issue?
Unless you are one of those people who just hate masculine women for no reason.

>That's completely false
Just because your genital dysphoria isn't as bad that doesn't mean it's "completely false".
>>
>>35512552
because a femboy is getting your cake and eating it, you get all the benefits of femininity and masculinity, its ultimate freedom.
>>
>>35512691
>this makes me mad.
Wtf
>>
>>35512660
Subculture about being feminine as a guy. Which kinda rounds back to being a woman.
Not all women have to be stereotypically feminin. You can be a cute girl with a tomboyish style. Doesn't mean you necessarily have to be FtM.
Just like you can be an androgynous guy with a masculine style, doesn't mean you have to transition to be a tomboy MtF
>>
>>35512552
Because AAP has a desire to be homosexual and submissive. Just like in their chinese cartoons.
>>
>>35512603
>Anyways, ftms shouldn't transition at all.
jealous gorilla hands typed this
>>
>>35512716
You... Can get that by being any gender though.
Femboys aren't the ultimate gender or whatever.
It's time to stop the fetishizing.
>>
>>35512726
I'm gonna be honest, that's kinda my whole guess on the matter, just like a lot of MtF are watching too much yuri hentai, a lot of FtM read too much yaoi mangas.
>>
>>35512723
femboys arent women they are their own thing with their own unique (terrible) style and culture. FTMs are men so there is no issue with them being femboys
>>
>>35512723
Fair but why are you having problem with people living their life lol.
Some mtfs want to be masculine women.
Some ftms want to be effeminate men.
If cis people can do it, why can't trans?
>>
>>35512760
Maybe my own definition of what it means to be a femboy is false then.
I thought being a femboy was just like trying to pass as feminin as a boy, almost passing as a girl.
>>
>>35512691
Why are you mad that I want to be a pretty boy?
>>
>>35512770
It just makes me confused as to why though. It would be easier to achieve both by not transitionning.
Like, taking hormons will make your body more masculine or feminine, why go against it ? It's counterproductive and makes no sense to me.
>>
>>35512780
>I thought being a femboy was just like trying to pass as feminin as a boy, almost passing as a girl.
There are some femboys who aren't as effeminate as you think they might be
>>
>>35512790
Because it suggests that girls can't be cute.
>>
>>35512811
How?
>>
>>35512804
>It would be easier to achieve both by not transitionning
Some people have gender dysphoria so it's not easy for them
>Like, taking hormons will make your body more masculine or feminine, why go against it ?
Cis men have masculine hormones yet some of them are still effeminate
Cis women have femmine hormones yet some of them are still masculine
So again, why can't trans people do it
>>
>>35512810
Then why all femboys art are basically just girl who happens to actually be guys ? Isn't the whole point about looking like a girl ?
>>
>>35512811
What the fuck how
>>
>>35512836
Not all obviously
Some are just little bit, actually majority
Femboys who are completely almost women are rare as fuck, that's more trap than femboy actually
>>
>>35512864
Yeah, and a lot of femboys (who are AMAB) past a certain very often transition to MtF.
I've been in those communities way too long and saw that happen so many times. Nothing wrong with that, that's what I did.
>>
Maybe I'm just intolerant on the whole matter, and I'm sorry if it felt that way, understand I'm old (30+). And seeing a community I was part of for so long mutating like that is just very confusing to me.
>>
I have one friend who is FtM or FtNB something and her goal body is similar. Except she's not a femboy slut. She hates her body - has wanted to cuts her tits off with a knife since elementary, and has told me worse. At the same time she's not interested in facial hair so she hasn't taken T. So her goal body is kinda close to "femboy".

OPs pic feels like online attention bait tho

>>35512804
Changing the body is the goal.
>Just like you can be an androgynous guy with a masculine style, doesn't mean you have to transition to be a tomboy MtF
No I cannot, my body feels disgusting. "Tomboy" is my cope because I raised to be masculine.
>>
>>35512905
Yet you say her. Is she just not happy with her body ? Also yeah, from what you describe it's not really trans in my opinion, it's just androgyny, or as you said non binary. Doesn't have to be "femboy" can be non binary period.

>Changing the body is the goal.
HRT is not a magic potion though.
>>
>>35512816
>>35512841
>We don’t want to be cute foids. Being a cute male is better.
The use of "better" is jarring sorry
>>
>>35512932
>Yet you say her. Is she just not happy with her body ?
She's repressing hard and still uses "she" but uses a masculine nickname.

>it's just androgyny, or as you said non binary
Yeah that's trans though. Medical trans with dysphoria and can be fixed with body changes. 4chan is turbo hate pilled and won't accept nonbinary.

>HRT is not a magic potion though.
no shit what's your point? I'm fucked forever and so is she. We both don't get the body we really want but it's better than we were given.
>>
What percent of FTMs are actually tops? I'm a gay bottom and Id like a FTM that uses a strap and makes me call him daddy.
>>
>>35513017
You don't need to transition to be non binary. You can just not take HRT and be fine, you don't have to change your papers... Or can't because there's still no nonbinary official papers. You don't go through surgery. All you do is change your style and come out.

>I'm fucked forever and so is she.
Nice way to hate your life from now on... Relying on science and hopping it will fix everyone is the best way to hate yourself because it just won't work. Better enjoy what you currently have and can physically have.

>>35513028
Just like for any gender, not much, there's more bottoms than tops.
>>
>>35513028
wtf are FtM bottom chasers real? what even is the appeal to that
>>
>>35513028
I'm a top but I'm straight
>>
>>35513299
Are you actually retarded or you don't know what dysphoria is? Lemme state it again
Changing the body is the goal
Shove your social roles up your ass
>>
>>35513505
Nice ableism, going to insults just makes you look like the fool.

I think you misunderstood what I said, transitionning is not just about changing the body. Not everyone have dysphoria.
>>
>>35513505
And part of the healing process is also to accept that transitionning won't make dysphoria disapear.
>>
>>35513467
I'm not exactly a bottom chaser for FTMs but if they're willing to top me and let me call them daddy then ummff yes pls
>>
>>35513556
You're on 4chan telling others to simply not hate themselves, so no, you receive vitriol.
>I think you misunderstood what I said, transitionning is not just about changing the body. Not everyone have dysphoria
Those without dysphoria can fuck off.
I'm specifically taking about dysphoria. This is my hard line on transgender.

>>35513567
It reduced it significantly. The hormones worked. I get to cope 1/10th the amount now.
>>
>>35513467
Meta attraction because I'm also trans. Also vibrator up the butt is insane, better than dick sometimes
>>
>>35513635
You are not every people though, keep your hatred to youself then.
Also I never had dysphoria... Maybe I'm not trans, huh ? living on this 9 years lie haha
>>
>>35513659
OP asks how FtM femboys works and then doesn't like the answer: dysphoria
>>
>>35513688
Well, if it's just dysphoria, I think I kinda get it now.
No need to resolves to insults and aggression though.
>>
>>35513708
Sorry I'm really angry. Very tired of NB misconceptions on this board
>>
I'm gonna leave this topic as it is now because people are now becoming vitriolic. But hey, 4chan has always been a hatred cesspool anyway.

Just know guys that insulting someone who doesn't agree with you is the best way to make them recent you and your point of view even more. And I personally have better things to do with my life now.

Have a good day.
>>
>>35513729
I'm actually sorry cus I thought you were another NB troll
>>
>>35512552
they fw pseudotroon identities ig.
>>
>>35513028
the most your getting is a bottom switch
>>
>>35512552
femboys are the superior women. i like girly things, but this body is disgusting and not mine. i dont even need to be a cute femboy, i just need to be a boy, and then ill be okay with girlish things.
>>
>>35513630
I'm bicurious top but i'd def rail a cis twink or femboy facefuck him with a strap and make him call me daddy
>>
>>35513028
Most straights FTMs are tops. Reppers too, ironically, and they repress because T can't grow a dick.
Gaydens are either bottom or switch, and gayden tops are incredibly rare.
>>
>>35512675
I mean it's simple really. I didn't want to finish male puberty and the masculine features I already had gave me dysphoria and I wanted a feminine body.

But my interests are just nerdbrained and I prefer functional/comfy clothes. And recently discovered I quite like button ups even though they made me dysphoric as a guy. But I also wear skirts sometimes. I mostly due the soft tomboy vube vs the butch kind which I'd also feel uncomfortable in.

But anyways the point of being an MtF tomboy is I feel more comfortable in a female body but I feel more comfy most days in androgynous clothes and my interests aren't really super feminine.
>>
>>35512716
Same is true of being a tomboy though like not all tomboys are completely butch and devoid of femininity.

>>35512804

Idk it's more comfy to engage in some masculine interests/clothing options in a feminine body for me. While getting a moid body made me want to rope.
>>
>>35519384
Third gender-ish mtfs are valid and some of my best friends, hope you have lots of love and kind bears in your life
>>
>>35512760
>FTMs are men so there is no issue with them being femboys
I don’t see why we should let ftms be femboys when cis men aren’t allowed to be feminine. “Ftm femboys” don’t have to worry about getting the shit beaten out of them or being treated like a predator for being feminine
>>
>>35521664
maybe the actual solution is to let cis men be feminine not ban transmen from being femme. I'm trans but I remember what it was like to be a feminine guy in highschool so yeah femboy rights.

>>35519470
Thanks. Sometimes I feel insecure about not being girl enough but like whats wrong with being like this if I'm happy this way
>>
FTM "femboys" will never not be ludicrous levels is cope
>what's wrong, he just wants to be a boy who is also a femboy
for one thing, a huge amount of femboys just end up being closeted mtfs and in general, a boy expressing that kind of femininity is extremely uncommon - u can cope all u want about that just being society or whatever, but the fact of the matter is the vast majority of boys simply do not want to embody that level of femininity
it ought to be blatantly obvious that anyone identifying as an ftm femboy is just a cis girl who wants to be mtf bc she fetishizes amabs expressing femininity
>>
>>35512629
>just a penis
They're basically afraid of rape.
The vagina is the superior experience but they don't want to be penetrated and seeded.
>>
>>35512552
Inverse of transmasc lesbians I guess
>>
I like my penis and I like looking like submissive and bread able feminine boy
>>
>>35512552
i pass better as a femboy. life gave me lemons, i made lemonade

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.