[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712927756504483.jpg (21 KB, 400x300)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
whats their fucking problem
>>
>>61484966
>navy seals
>literally just humans
>>
Drug use. There was a BUD/S student that died from steroids not too long ago. Apparently steroids are very common and the instructors encourage it.
>>
>>61484966
Rotating officers means they never actually have a true chain of command like any other military organization.
>>
>>61484966
they believe their own shit, they have no background in land warfare and after becoming a SEAL the first thing they learn is basic firearms safety.
>>
>>61485289
>Rotating officers means they never actually have a true chain of command like any other military organization.

Are you stupid?
>>
>>61484966
Bro they kill people to make their mortgage and car payments. Fuck do you expect?
>>
>>61485336
It is well known the Navy has officers do a contract with seals then ship them off elsewhere. Think of it like the old RECONDO schools in nam. Train just a couple people to a much higher standard to embed them to augment other areas.
The only people who go career seal are enlisted.
>>
File: file.png (520 KB, 708x602)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
Navy's made up of pedophiles and other degenerate ilk.
t. saw a post photogsteve81 scooping the coroner's release of this pedophile's identity (Ret. Capt. Bruce Menley)
>>
>>61485375
This isn't a problem unique to the SEALs. The Army has plenty of officers who branch infantry as LTs and end up in a non-combat branch by the time they're CPTs. Officers also don't stay at any unit for very long. Most KD times are 12-18 months then you don't take command again usually for another 3-5 years.
>>
>>61485375
This is fucking retarded. Who told you this?
>t. Dude I know from college commissioned into SEALS and had to survive BUDS.
>>
File: OrtTzFS[1].png (449 KB, 975x1169)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
Reminder this is a thirdie thread made to trash US forces. They keep shitting on SEALs and Delta groups every other week, as can be seen on the archive.
>>
>>61484966
1. Cocaine
2. Steroids
2(b). Selling coke on base to pay for steroids
3. Egos the size of mountains
4. Celebrity and Hollywood status
>>
>>61485381
any bodycam footage? videos of chomos getting lit up isn’t a trend but I feel like it should be
>>
>>61485797
>why would threads about top 3 most famous specops in the world be common on /k/?
>must be a psyop!
meds
>>
>>61486454
Yes anon, everybody needs meds when they notice that every time these guys are brought up it's always in baity "look at me I said something negative about them!" Threads.
>>
>>61486394
There is but iirc you don’t see the good part, just him draw and then you hear the shots
>>
>>61485797
The SEALS have pretty thoroughly trashed their reputation among the American public. You rarely see other sf get the criticism. It was really something spectacular, the meteoric rise to America’s golden boys to being an absolute disgrace, all within the span of 10 years maybe less. A “team” of 50% drugged out frat-bro murderers, and 50% psycho trannies. What a wild ride.
>>
>>61486516
That's a lot of words
>>
>>61486483
Found something kekw.
That dude was quick on the draw too man. Looks like chomo bitch was trying to off himself but the cops weren’t about to find out. Good job Seattle
>>
>>61486621
>>61486483
sorry forgot link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DzvM7rhDrVI
>>
>>61486516
Seriously you brown or what?
>>
>>61486516
Get new fucking material ahmed.
>>
>>61484966
Sailors given the job of infantrymen. That's about it. If the US Armed Forces organization structure wasn't retarded and had the Marines as part of the navy branch like everywhere else this wouldn't be a problem.

>>61485797
There's this too, glad someone noticed it. They cycle it, sometimes its threads about the USS Liberty, sometimes its about how SEALs and Delta Force are murderers of the poor little brown children, sometimes its about suicide rates or trannies in the military. It's all made by the same circle.
>>
>>61485381
Uh we can't meet with girls under 18 anymore?
>>
>>61484966
Too much drip. Jeans and stoner 63 killing dozens of gooks a day is just crazy swag.
>>
>>61484966
Lack of discipline/professionalism due to the aforementioned reasons. I don't get why they fell off after vietnam, because they were hardcore back then.
>>
/k/'s autistic hateboner for the SEALs is getting to the point it feels completely inorganic and astroturfed
>>
>>61487226
Yes. Saw a video recently of seals with Australia and Philippines at can a range day thing recently and you could see SEALs were using 10.3 inch DD mk18 a unsuppressed. So much fucking drip and totally validates my purchase. Also good to see an American weapon being used by operators in America. Sick of HK fag shit honestly
>>
>>61487260
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XI6-7Q6Yjrg&pp
10 inch quad rail chads dabbling all over clown shit suppressor 12-16 inch recce dorks confirmed after this.
>>
>>61484966
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>61485381
This dude literally screaming 'ACK!' as he died was funny as fuck.
>>
>>61487094
>7 and 11 year old respectively
>in a hotel
>by themselves while you are grown ass retired age man who is armed

You better not be no chomo ass sympathizer
>>
>>61485381
how could he even fall for this? did he really thought literal children would be able to register in a hotel by themselves?
>>
>>61487094
of course u can meet up with me anon! :))) where r u from?
>>
>>61491497
It was a sting operation where he thought he was talking to a crackhead mother who was going to pimp her children out to him.
>>
>>61486607
>>61486630
>>61486917
I mean he's fucking right: >>61486516
Between the eGirl style drama, the total schizo behavior, the DV cases, etc, I don't understand why it would be controversial to suggest that SEALs have buttfucked their own reputation among the general public.
Show me the 500 search results about Raiders, Recon, Green Beret, etc getting arrested or starting bitch style drama?
>t.navyfag
>>
File: 1712858628210435.jpg (190 KB, 1024x1024)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>61491812
>he thought he was talking to a crackhead mother who was going to pimp her children out to him
Gas chambers.
Now.
>>
>>61491955
He already got dunked on unfortunately but it was fun at least to see the lil pervert scream while getting magdumped.
What’s crazy is the motherfricker got caught in a prostitution sting the year prior. Some people really just need to get their balls chopped off man.
>>
>>61487078
>sailors given the job of infantryman.
Isn't that basically just a Marine? I guess I sort of get DEVGRU, kind of. But like what does a regular SEAL platoon accomplish that couldn't be done by a platoon of Marines? Or a platoon of Rangers? Or hell, just a regular line infantry platoon? Any of those would have their own organic QRF considering they dont usually try to do that "spooky" infantry stuff, which in practice just means going to a gun fight with less guns in the fight.
>>
>>61492049
You have to be so dumb to be caught ina prostitution sting.
>>
>>61491259
>chomo
I don't speak niggerish
>>
>>61491259
Yes and? It's illegal to have sex with them but not illegal to befriend them. What if he's befriending them and waiting the legal age to marry and have sex with them?
>>
>>61492296
The western male has been slowed neutered for centuries now. Look at their attitudes ITT towards prostitution and having sex with young women. They don't even know what they're missing.
Japanese women don't mind their men going to prostitutes and there's a huge market of compensated dating between salarymen and teenage schoolgirls.
>>
>>61492118
Do the marines do undersea demolitions?
>>
>>61492331
Counter point when was the last time UDT operational were relevant to what SEALs are actually doing? Second counter point, with the way drone technology has expanded, I'd argue that a lot of UDT work could likely be done remotely today. You're probably gonna point out our shifting priority towards China, and I get it, but does that really justify standing up two new SEAL teams over the last couple decades in addition to the already existing teams? The mission bloat with special operations units in general and SEALs does seem like it's gotten out of hand.
>>
>>61492453
By your logic we should re-examine all sog units because drones can do the same job.
>>
>>61492471
I don't believe in sacred cows, so I'm not really opposed to that. There's certainly a place for SOF units, but I think we've grown entirely too reliant on them during the GWOT era.
>>
>>61492559
Right, and I bet all other nations have begun to draw down their elite units because they came to the same conclusion as you.
>>
>>61484966
The entire point of the unit is sell merchandise and to boost navy recruitement.
>>
>>61484966
Very small niche that is so different from the rest of the Navy that they become culturally isolated. Little to no oversight and are allowed a great deal of latitude because they are special and a useful recruitment aid. Seals are made direct from recruits so there is no time molding them into a military mindset before they join that unique culture. You want to fix the seals? Make them a part of the Marines. That will fix them really fast. They will become part of a larger, established culture that is much healthier. You'll also have seals who were infantry first so they know a thing or two about soldiering a shit like redwings wont happen again.
>>
All of these fags talking about marines and shit are retarded. It’s about budget but capability. The seals exist to get more money not capability or whatever they say they do.
>>
>>61492118
>what does a regular SEAL platoon accomplish that couldn't be done by a platoon of Marines
Use weapons and munitions that are way too complicated for Marines to operate, use vehicles that are way too complicated for Marines to operate, perform maneuvers that are way to complicated for Marines to perform, operate in environments that are way too under the water for Marines to operate in.
I think that covers it.
Marines are fucking retarded.
The reason USMC is so effective is that they're all carbon copies of each other. Cross-trained on almost every piece of gear in a platoon.
Specialization is more about individual aptitude than special training.
Every 0300 can do the job of 0311, 0331, 0341, etc. They're just dipshits who would do a fucking abysmal job in comparison to the guy actually doing it, designated 0341. They all went to ITB.
>>
>>61493067
They give marines NVGs now, that means they have an int score of at least 10 if they can be collectively trusted not to lose too many of them.
>>
>>61493269
jokes on you that shit is literally tied to their person with a piece of paracord and inspected constantly. if one gets lost, everything (and i mean everything) stops until it is recovered
>>
>>61492845
>Red Wings 5k Memorial
Is that how far Marcus had to run while listening to his friends die?
>>
>>61493067
>Use weapons and munitions that are way too complicated for Marines to operate
Such as?

>use vehicles that are way too complicated for Marines to operate
Other than an SDV, what other vehicles?

>perform maneuvers that are way to complicated for Marines to perform,
Basic infantry maneuvers are too complicated for, wait a minute let me check my notes here, a basic marine infantry platoon?

>operate in environments that are way too under the water for Marines to operate in.
With the proper amount of various shades of blue crayons, I'm convinced you could train a marine to be an effective combat diver.
>>
File: good talk rusty.gif (259 KB, 220x124)
259 KB
259 KB GIF
>>61493671
>Such as?
You want me to list every weapon and munition that isn't a fucking glorified HK416, a 240 or a M2? Kek.
>What other vehicles
DPD, CCM, M1297s. Plus they've all got some level of NAVPERS 1070 and fuck knows what their NEW sub's qualifications entail. SDV was transport, I guess now they have mini attack subs. Which. Wtf. Why wasn't that always a thing.
>basic infantry maneuvers
I specifically said NOT basic infantry maneuvers. Weird that you did that.
>a basic infantry platoon
I think ITB fails to cover MOST terrains and environments, and is very narrowly focused on mastering the broad strokes in a couple of key, likely situations. Which is highly effective for the tasks they need to do.
>You could train a Marine to be an effective combat diver.
Sure. But they're not trained to be effective combat divers, they're trained to be bullet magnets.
And most infantry Marines probably couldn't hack BUDs, but maybe. I'd guess 25% could do it? Remember you have to swim. That's going to trim out a looooooot of tacticalnegroes.
SEALs and Raiders and GB, etc are trained to do very specialized, potentially technically challenging missions in varied environments.
Hence the distinction.
>>
>>61493067
>They're just dipshits who would do a fucking abysmal job in comparison to the guy actually doing it
i know right ? look at the aftermarth of operation red wings and what that squad of 13 marines did to the talibans, damn seals dude

fucking reality is SEALs are good as long they keep it to water operation because they are all fucking Navy sailors, as soon you put them out of it they keep sucking at all their fucking job, you want proof ? look up every single major operation lead by SEAL since they creation, all of them were failures.
and nah, other than vehicles (boat and submaries of course ) everyone can use what they have, the major problem with SEALs is they were created when the US army didn't knew what the fuck to do with all that pentagon money and wanted a unit that can do it all, so the Navy volunteer to get a sailor underwater specialized EOD unit to do MACV shit, then everyone realized it was a fucking mistake but couldn't disband the unit because of the guy they put in charge and because now the Navy got their own SF team and dibanding the whole thing would be a major blow in recruiting troops after the fucking vietnam war.
and basic infantry maneuvre ? nigger have you seen how the USMC is trained now ? there's basic or specialized shit everyone even the fucking air force can do MOUT, the only difference is one dude get to do it once every 2 month while the other do it everyday.

jesus christ shittiest post i've seen, stop shitposting from your recruitment office sailor and go back scrubbing that rust on your boat if you feel that fucking useless
>>
File: 1713560822274712.webm (1.5 MB, 720x404)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB WEBM
>>61494001
>You want me to list every weapon and munition that isn't a fucking glorified HK416, a 240 or a M2? Kek.
seals can't into fire support all they know is small arms and demolition.
Combat MOS's aren't all infantry specific
>DPD, CCM, M1297s. Plus they've all got some level of NAVPERS 1070
you do know WO's and O2's fly rotary and fixed wing? dumb enlisted operate AAV's/LAV's and HIMARS
>I specifically said NOT basic infantry maneuvers. Weird that you did that.
ask any recondo, GB, delta: nothing changes and everything still applies regardless of what patch or insignia you wear
>I think ITB fails to cover MOST terrains and environments, and is very narrowly focused on mastering the broad strokes in a couple of key, likely situations. Which is highly effective for the tasks they need to do.
yeah, schoolhouse teaches jackshit and that's what the fleet is for.
>Sure. But they're not trained to be effective combat divers, they're trained to be bullet magnets.
in America, every service member is treated as an extension of the country itself to almost a detrimental degree.
>SEALs and Raiders and GB, etc are trained to do very specialized, potentially technically challenging missions in varied environments.
and are usually accompanied by regular 0311's and 11b's, because a small specialized force that is isolated is easily destroyed. see redwings (seals) and tonga tonga (GB)
>>
>>61492453
Underwater demolitions and other skillsets closely related to the water is a useless capability to have? Despite what is supposed to be a renewed focus on the Pacific area? Do you work for the Chinese or something? I'm sure they have guys who specialize in underwater stuff.
>>
>>61484966
the single shot black powder pistol proved to be too slow for today's terra ists.
>>
>>61485381
first cop grabs old fud's gun, second cop sneaks in and give fudder a double tap to the stomach, first cop takes away fudder's gun, fudder is now disarmed and shot twice, cops back up and mag dump wounded unarmed old man. They deserve medals for their bravery.
>>
>>61485797
>They keep shitting on SEALs and Delta groups
after 20 years and $2 trillion they were defeated by inbred, malnurished, poorly trained, poorly equip afgahnies. Afghanistan was a special operations theater and they lost. How will they ever recover?
>>
File: 1677236063390.jpg (94 KB, 1125x1371)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>61494527
podcasts seem to do well
>>
>>61486516
>The SEALS have pretty thoroughly trashed their reputation among the American public
Flat out wrong.
>>
>>61487078
>and had the Marines as part of the navy branch like everywhere else
It is what the fuck are you blathering about?
>>
>>61493067
>Marines are fucking retarded.
My uncle is a Marine combat vet who is now an engineer doing research for the US military
>>
>>61494527
>they lost
lol
>>
>61494527
Knew it was a seething faggot brownoid making these threads.
>>
File: 1234 usmc lmao.jpg (880 KB, 3000x1688)
880 KB
880 KB JPG
>>61494086
>a recon force being ambushed and a helo being shot down means rank and file infantry soldiers should do the jobs of special operations
This is possibly the most smooth brained take imaginable.
>nigger have you seen how the USMC is trained now
Yeah Pedro we've seen the new HKs and the new "techy" squad structure lmao.
The Marine Times article was pretty fucking painful to read.
Not that it really matters.
>Special forces exist to do special missions.
>Infantry exists to fight battles.
You're sperging out on /k/ about muh Navy SEALs vs muh Marins.
I believe I have the sensible position that both are necessary.
You're holding the ridiculous position that SEALs are unnecessary and apparently you're convinced that regular infantry should just hop in there and take over.
It's ridiculous.
Take a more reasonable position.
>MARSOC should take over WARCOM everywhere but in maritime operations.
That would be a much more interesting and less retarded conversation.
>>
>>61493334
This is actually true.
>>
File: faggots.jpg (645 KB, 1536x2048)
645 KB
645 KB JPG
>>61494146
>all they know is small arms and demolition
Chubby, sweaty, sausage-like fingers typed these words.
>fly rotary and fixed wing
The 1070 is a parachute qualification.
>ask any recondo, gb, delta
You have never asked any recondo, gb or delta operator, and none of them have ever said anything of the sort to you.
>that's what the fleet is for
The fleet is where the training is NARROWED. Not broadened.
>in America, every service member is treated as an extension of the country itself to almost a detrimental degree.
I assume this was meant for a different reply. It's nonsensical in this context.
>accompanied by regular 0311's and 11b's
You mean supported by.
Accompanied.
Lmao.
>redwings
What a weird thing to bring up. How would Marine infantry have supported a recon mission? And why? The objective of a recon mission is to NOT get into a firefight.
>redwings2, the bulk of the casualties
Helicopters getting shot down aren't evidence of the efficacy of one force over another. Happens to everyone.
>>
>>61484998
they should have trained Seals for reals.
>>
>>61485375
That's not how that works. It's a warfare community. They do one joint tour and a staff tour at certain promotion brackets, like literally EVERY other combat arms officer, of every branch, in the entire DOD. Otherwise they just PCS between teams and SDV groups just like aviators bounce between squadrons or black shoes between ships. You're retarded and should kys
>>
>>61496161
Seriously. What an obscure weird thing to be wrong about. Seriously that guy should kill himself
>>
>>61494146
>and are usually accompanied by regular 0311's and 11b's

Stop making things up.
>>
File: Anime girls in Nam.png (776 KB, 1350x900)
776 KB
776 KB PNG
>>61492118
>Isn't that basically just a Marine?
In a normal place, yes. But in the magical exceptional land predestined to the Anglo-Saxon and Scot-Irishman by Calvinist white Jesus known to the unelected as the United States of America, no. The Marines instead became a shock force with planes and helicopters that are used for expeditionary infantry operations around the world regardless of anything amphibious related independent of the Navy.
>>
>>61494608
No, it isn't in the US. You must not be American or otherwise you'd know a armed forces branch being under the CIVILIAN ADMINISTRATION of another branch in the CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT does not make them a military branch or division inside a larger military service that commands them.

The USMC are not a service branch inside the Navy like US Army cavalry, infantry, artillery or aviation is in the US Army or like submarines or aviation are to the US Navy.
>>
>>
>>61484966
High off their own ego and coasting on reputation and media portrayals
>>
File: any sense.gif (3.73 MB, 540x225)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB GIF
>>61500093
It just kinda makes me scratch my head. Like UDT is obviously highly pertinent to the Navy, and having a unit trained specialized in that area makes sense. But why does that necessitate having a unit that's also all jump qualified and has a heavy emphasis on land warfare? It just seems like mission creep from the days from their original purpose in WW2 solely so the navy can stick its dick in the pie. Even going back to Vietnam, with their unconventional jungle war antics sounds almost exactly like what Marine raider units were doing back in the pacific during WW2.
>>
>>61485797
Eat shit. SEALs suck dick.
Your alcoholic dad always tell you he was a SEAL sniper?
>>
>>61485381
>Seattle
If he had been brown and muslim they would have let him about his business.
>>
>>61484966
Buy all their books and watch all their podcasts and find out.
>>
>61500565
>turd worlder mad he got his gayops called out
KWAB
>>
>>61484966
Most are too young in a culture that rewards being superfluously macho. The idea of 17 and 18 year old kids graduating BUDs and going on missions is slightly crazy.
>>
>>61495284
>Operation Red Wings
>What would the Marines have to do with that
10/10 troll, would bite again.
For future shitposts, please respect that the op was named after the Detroit Red Wings NHL team by the Marines who concieved the plan that the SEALS took over, revised in an assinine fashion, and botched so spectacularly they made a book and a movie about it.

That's right. A plan so simple crayon eaters could do it, just like they had for months prior the "special" forces showing up, was "improved" to the point that more than dozen SEALS got killed.
>>
>>61501523
the AFSOC pipeline for PJ's, CCTs shits them out into deployment ready units at the exact same age and air force specwar units don't have the problems the navy does. nor, for that matter. do the navy's SWCC's
>>
>>61502223
>>61501523
Probably a culture issue. Would be interesting to see age demographics.
>>
>>61501523
>The idea of 17 and 18 year old kids graduating BUDs and going on missions is slightly crazy.

Why? That's old enough.
>>
>>61502223
SWCC doesn't do much so you won't hear much about them.
>>
File: home_horse_soldiers.png (125 KB, 207x314)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>61502223
I'm not sure which book it was, might have been Horse Soldiers, the author talks about a battle where the JTAC gave bad coordinates and bombs where dropped on American soldiers. Airmen make mistakes too, everyone does.
>>
>>61502316
there's a difference between making mistakes calling in a airstrike under fire and getting nearly 20 guys merked by 7 illiterate mountain peasants, murdering a green beret to cover up your drug crimes, dying of various overdoses on base in team rooms and being arrested coming onto base with underage dead prostitutes in the trunk.
>>
>>61502326
>being arrested coming onto base with underage dead prostitutes in the trunk.

Link? I don't see this on google.
>>
>>61502342
You won't, it happened in Africa.
>>
>>61502355
no link = didn't happen
>>
>>61502359
there's not going to be a news story for something that happened in a base in a middle of fucking Niger that no media were on and it was ordered to be kept quiet about.
>>
>>61502366
cool story bro

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.