[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: btfo.jpg (137 KB, 880x587)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>ywn be a Riot Officer in America and beat up retarded College students on Campus and get paid for it
>>
sign me up (don't hire me)
>>
>>196460017
Christian bale?
>>
>>196460017
The vast majority of Westerners support Palestine and are celebrating the Hamas attacks, including 7 October. An American airman just set himself on fire in support of Palestine

I have been surprised by the amount of opposition to Israel among all sectors of the American and European populations. it seems very clear to me at this point that their ruling class truly didn't expect this level of outrage and lack of support for Israel.
>>
>>196460271
It's a loud minority, that's all.
>>
>>196460271
Boomers, to be exact
>>
>>196461444
This, but the disproportionate crackdown, and the behavior of the Israeli government has me, my family, and most people I know souring on things VERY fast.
>>
>>196461624
Reality is words are words and actions are actions, the USA and Europe are behind Israel with actions and that's what counts. Despite all the souring all the protests all the changes of heart of the public opinion we are already siding with Israel. That's it. I'm not a Jew I have no horse in this race but I despite Muslim apologist, they are getting what they fucking deserve, the absolute lack of repercussion for their actions sickens me. And all the people who enable them to act this way are now protesting Israel. And this really bothers me for some reason, I don't know if this makes sense to you because it sure does for me.
>>
>>196461624
Americans simping for muslims wasn't on my bingo card, if someone told that 10-15 years I wouldn't have believed it.
Insane to think you guys had 9/11, thousands of soldiers dead from wars against muslims, and yet have this large anti Israel movement.
>>
>>196463191
based
>>
>>196461624
disproportionate? i'd like to see your hometown be shelled for eighteen years and subsequently raided, it's easier being the morally just pompous know it all observer in a conflict that will never affect you personally
>>
File: firefox_YDBSkf064q.png (205 KB, 286x358)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>trannies support palestine
>a place where they would be stoned to death for being trannies
>>
>>196464611
you just know that if the palestinians were roman catholic that they would be cheering for the israelis instead
>>
>>196460017
US cops beating up people? that's unheard of,I thought they exclusively gunned down people,for no apparent reason
>>
>>196460017
You don't have a single friend
>>
>>196461624
SALAM ALEICUM
>>
>>196464407
>disproportionate?
Yes
>i'd like to see your hometown be shelled for eighteen years and subsequently raided, it's easier being the morally just pompous know it all observer in a conflict that will never affect you personally
You have no self awareness
>"Early yesterday morning Roi was murdered. The quiet of the spring morning dazzled him and he did not see those waiting in ambush for him, at the edge of the furrow. Let us not cast the blame on the murderers today. Why should we declare their burning hatred for us? For eight years they have been sitting in the refugee camps in Gaza, and before their eyes we have been transforming the lands and the villages, where they and their fathers dwelt, into our estate. It is not among the Arabs in Gaza, but in our own midst that we must seek Roi's blood. How did we shut our eyes and refuse to look squarely at our fate, and see, in all its brutality, the destiny of our generation? Have we forgotten that this group of young people dwelling at Nahal Oz is bearing the heavy gates of Gaza on its shoulders? Beyond the furrow of the border, a sea of hatred and desire for revenge is swelling, awaiting the day when serenity will dull our path, for the day when we will heed the ambassadors of malevolent hypocrisy who call upon us to lay down our arms. Roi's blood is crying out to us and only to us from his torn body. Although we have sworn a thousandfold that our blood shall not flow in vain, yesterday again we were tempted, we listened, we believed.
>>
>>196464985
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Dayan's_eulogy_for_Ro'i_Rothberg
>>
File: GKm4ho-WIAEeoJs.jpg (173 KB, 592x680)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>196460017
>>
>>196460271
most people dont care outside of the chance of it potentially leading us to war
the media is jewish owned so any pro or anti israeli sentiments get amplified a thousand fold
>>
>>196464985
the refugee camps with iphones and BMWs, screw them
>>
>>196460017
Id pay to do their job
>>
>>196465613
You have iphones and BMWs too so stop bitching it couldnt be that bad
>>
>>196465714
i'm not the one claiming to live in a modern concentration camp to justify murdering people you stupid beaner
>>
>>196464985
Stop starting wars, stop trying to destroy Israel, accept defeat, and the Israeli shelling will stop. Otherwise prepare to be bombed. Come back when you're willing to accept reality.
>>
>>196464611
It's the same as black people supporting Russia.

Big difference between official support and discourse and what really happen to people on the street.
>>
>>196467320
Anon, there are iphones and BMWs in Israel, whatever damages you think you have been inflicted on you for 18 years are not real, if they were real there wouldnt be iphones in Israel.
Also is your leader who called it a concentration camp, go bitch to them for spreading lies
>>
>>196460017
Yeah I don't give a fuck about Israel but Palestinians and Muslims are getting their just desserts. If a single religion produces 99% of terrorists in the world that religion is the problem.
I hope Israel erases Palestine from history.
>>
>>196469407
the only way israel is going to erase palestine is by sending them all to the west. So be careful what you wish for. Also palestinian terrorism only targets israelis like at the german olympics. They aren't killing americans or europeans
>>
>>196463191
Stunad. There wouldn't even be a problem if a bunch of European Jews didn't storm in and deign to live on Palestinian land and make them second class citizens in their own country.
>>
>>196460017
why are they using normal sticks? seems like a big gap in the market. paint it black and give it some cool tactical name.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.