[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image (3) (1).png (48 KB, 500x926)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
So, that's what being 30 is like?
>>
>>7160944
pyta
>>
>>7160944
It's more like I ran out of sperm.
>>
>>7160944
That chart looks roughly about right. I still want to draw, but I plan more around what I want to get done and how long that will take. Don't want to be inefficient, since you're getting older every day.
>>
>>7160944
Quit your job to fill up the passion meter again as well.
>>
>>7160944
All of those things can stay the same, even increasing. It's the motivation that drops.
>>
>>7160944
>that's what being 30 is like?
I'm 30 since february and that's correct.
My old and retarded ideas from 10+ years ago are still something I care about but my tastes changed a lot.
I'm tired all the time so if I ever create those things irl they'll be near professional level but soulless.
>>
I’m 37. I’m not passionate about anything anymore. Feels bad man.
>>
>>7160964
>>7161016
>>7161030
When you spent an entire decade as an adult getting little to no physical activity.
>>
>>7161049
That definitely is a big part of it. People don’t realize how unhealthy they are. If you can draw consistently, you can, and should try to exercise consistently. There’s plenty of ways to go about it. Spend more time in the sun. Go run while you still can.
>>
>>7161066
How many calories does one burn on average jerking off to guro for roughly 6-7 hours a day? Should I add another 30 minutes just to be safe?
>>
>>7161067
Add another two hours, will help with oxidization of your adipose tissue
>>
>>7160944
What do I do if my "Ideas" meter is at zero?
>>
>>7160944
I'm approaching 30 and my passion has stayed the same if not increased since my teens, while my skills and ideas have dramatically risen. Late bloomers rise up.
>>
My ideas are way better now.
>>
>>7160944
imagine there is a button in front of you and when you press it, a boxing glove comes out it and socks you in the face. You think "that was dumb, I'm not pressing that again." Then you see someone else press it and they receive a bunch of money. So you press it again and the glove hits you in the face. You watch it for a bit and see multiple press it, they get a girlfriend, some money, and one guy even gets a cool shirt. You figure the button should work now so you press it, but you get socked in the face again. Other people see you and say you're pressing the button wrong. You decide to just forget the button, but then people shame you every single day for not pressing the button and pressure you into pressing it. the crowd watches and cheers you on and when you press it, the boxing glove comes out and socks you in the face, and everyone blames you and starts laughing at you.
That's what drawing over 30 is like.
>>
Have my dreams chrushed so many times by reality, I no longer dream
>>
>>7161251
God your attitude sucks.
You either need to take a step back and come back later or consider that you dont actually like drawing.
Sounds like you have some pretty shit incentives too. You should be having fun, it's not like learning a trade or going to med school. "Boy this sure sucks but at least I'll have wealth and respect afterwards." No, lmao.
>>
>>7161049
I spent my entire 20s and so far early thirties lifting, running, doing sports etc, and I'm still tired as fuck all the time.
It just is what it is.
>>
>>7161049
My younger brother is almost a bodybuilder, he is in his late 20s and he's tired all the time.
There's other factors at play like genetics.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (32 KB, 531x577)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>7161251
I know exactly how it feels to be socked in the face over and over again, not just in drawing but in everything else in my life.
I ain't giving up tho, and probably never will. I'm too stubborn to give up.
>>
File: IMG_3699.jpg (433 KB, 1125x1775)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
>>7161475
Same. After many years of study I can now barely bring myself to draw even a little, and when I do it's still really amateurish and bad. It feels like it's unironically over. I'm going to be 38 by the end of the month; I failed lads.
>>
>>7161049
I've been active my entire life, including going to the gym multiple times a week. What on earth are you talking about?
>>
>>7161494
I think diet is a big factor though. Admittedly mine isn't the best
>>
>>7161533
It's a fair assumption on his part, let's not act like it isn't. Like 90% of people are fucked up these days in most english-speaking countries and if that's hyperbole it's only slightly so
>>
Lol the biggest problem you dipshits have is obsessing over the fact that you're not 17 anymore.

>Think you don't have energy because you're """old""".
>Use mental energy to stress over it and beat self up when things go wrong.
>Feel more tired, rinse repeat.

Stop listening to teenagers and crabs, you're not a senior citizen until you're like 67.
Also if you're actually 30, you're far enough away from whatever energetic life you thought you had that any memory you think you hold is false and just some narrative you constructed from the culture around you.
>>
>>7161549
how old are you?
>>
>>7161556
30. Why does that matter?
There, you can now see I'm """"""le old""""""" like the other whiners here. Go ahead and crab.
>>
>>7161549
All I know is that I'm 30 and have no motivation. In my 20's I couldn-t be stopped
>>
any regret or optimism left after reaching 30?
>>
>>7160944
My biggest regret upon reaching 30 was the realization that masturbating to Japanese cartoons when I was 12 was a huge mistake, and from which my life and human dignity will never recover.
>>
>>7161049
Decade? More like spent my entire life with little to zero physical activity. I’m a great big fat fuck and I’m gonna die young.
>>
>>7161612
I only regret not knowing that I wanted to draw earlier in life, since I never really tried prior. But it doesn't matter anymore. What's done is done. I will draw where I can, when I can.
>>
>>7161549
30 year olds now are more weathered and jaded than 60 year olds of the past. The internet has advanced our brains and world experience so much that we knew more than boomers did at 17. I see 60 year olds that just watch tv and dont think all day, their entire life has been like the npc meme. My life was way worse and way more cluttered, Things that would blow their mind make me roll my eyes. Anyone in their 30s now is just waiting for the world to end or for aliens to attack, something even a little bit interesting like that. Because we're not getting anything normal like a loving family or a functioning economy or a living wage.
>>
>>7161818
Real. But I'm still excited to see what I'll draw next and how far I can go until I can't.
>>
>>7161818
But they legalized weed man c'mon it's not that bad

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.