[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Huion H950P.jpg (50 KB, 1500x824)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>go to the /dtg/ - Drawing Tablet General
I think everyone in that thread is a schizo or same fagging.

Is it a good tablet to start drawing with? The reviews look good, and it's cheap right now. For those of you who have it, how is it?
>>
>>7159994
Sorry dude no idea, i can only vouch for the kanvas pro models they are legit.
>>
>>7159994
>Is it a good tablet to start drawing with?
Who knows? Buy one and draw. How many tablets do you think the rest of us own? I'm still on my first tablet after 3 years.
>>
>>7159994
>the reviews look good
So what?

Try and find a drawing tablet with bad reviews, it might take a while because they're the great exception to the rule. No one knows what they're talking about (except me).
>>
>>7159994
>Huion
>good
lmao
>>
>>7160048
what's a good brand then?
>>
>>7159994
>it's cheap right now.
If that's your major consideration, then just get it. So long as it draws well enough, who cares if it's a lesser product? You got what you paid for; which is less.

Generally speaking though, it's a screenless tablet, I can't imagine a company being so bumble fuck stupid as screwing that up somehow.
>>
>>7160048
pyw
>>
>>7159994
Bro just get an XP Pen Deco 01 V2 or Deco LW
>>
>>7159994
Yes, it's perfectly fine. The people who bitch and whine all thread about tablets spend more time crying and concern trolling than actually drawing - don't take anything they say seriously.
>>
>>7160223
Not OP, but is a medium One by Wacom (CTL-672) a good option assuming I can get it for half the price of 01v2 and LW isn't available at all?
Or XP-PEN Star G960 for the same price?
>>
Yeah, /dtg/ are schizos. I have another one of their tiny poorfag screenless tablets (it's H580x if I remember correctly), works fine for me. Tilt is a little wonky (or it's just me being a tard and not getting accustomed to a tablet, I don't know), otherwise no complaints. I imagine yours is going to be the same.
>>
>>7160253
>schizos
it's only one schizo there, and it is the wacumguzzler, the rest is him samefagging with stupid questions, you won't see that shit on the schizo free /dtg/, people will make him back the fuck off real quick if he dares to leave the containment thread
he don't draw and is a /pol/ack
>>
>>7159994
nah, buy a bigger one, huions are cheap after all. Be careful not to plug and unplug constantly since the cable can end up failing, just leave it plugged in and put it aside when youre not drawing
>>
>>7159996
>>7160007
>>7160053
>>7160150
>>7160310
Okay, thanks for the insight.
>>
>>7159994
If it's your first drawing tablet, any within your price range will do, even if not great. If you stick to drawing, then a few months/years down the line you can consider an upgrade, and by then the market will be vastly different.
Personally, I got my start with a midrange intuos (like 10 year ago ones, idk what they sell nowadays), and 3 or so years ago I upgraded to a display one (Artist 15.6 pro from XPPen).

Nowadays, it's really hard to get a shit tablet, so just go with your gut, especially if it's screenless, literally anything will work well. Then start saving on the side for when you upgrade to display, 300-400 bucks gets you something pretty good, especially if you catch a sale (unless it's wacom, they have apple-tier pricing). For that 2nd tablet you really want something big though, you'll notice with these small no-display ones the range is super limited and can't make nice sweeping lines, so if you eventually go for a big boy tablet, don't cheap out on size.
>>
File: qlRoqLW.png (85 KB, 1369x252)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
Still haven't gotten a response to this
>>
>>7160407
Post your tablet or get out
>>
>>7160407
that is the tablet i'm currently using
>>
>>7160407
I'm the anon above you. Been using xppen for a few years and think it's good quality/price. Only had some issues with the drivers (pen accuracy worsens over time and need to recalibrate every couple months or so).
>>
>>7159994
Dunno if that's the H640P or the H950P, But I have the H950P and it's great.Good pressure sensitivity and the buttons felt nice and snappy. I still use it from time to time when I'm not using my screen tablet, so if it's a good price I'd say go for it.
>>
>>7160536
Says 950P in the filename. So that's good for the OP I guess.
>>
File: pewpew.jpg (52 KB, 400x400)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>7159994
originally had the NEW 1060 PLUS, was nice and wide but it started malfunctioning after ~6 years of abuse (hover issues)
i use the H320M now, has a neat thing on the back to jot down notes and sketches on when i'm carrying it in my bag
but really, anything huion that uses pentech 2.0 should be good enough, the rest are just bells and whistles

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.