[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Justice sketch.jpg (534 KB, 3120x4160)
534 KB
534 KB JPG
Other then 'I should give up art and kill myself cause I won't make it, ect,' Any advice when it comes to traditional painting or painting/colour in general?
Pic is the finished product, doing tarot cards in the context of my dnd campaign currently. Card shown is Justice, moving onto the fool once I finish this beer and smoke a cig. Pic also shows the brushes I've used.
>>
i refuse to help out a cancer spreading smoker
>>
>>7159725
>tarot cards
do you enjoy the demonic nighmares and attacks?
>>
>>7159733
my lungs are fucked, and i'l lbe coming for yours faggot
>>7159736
despite my delusions and mental shit, tarots haven't been more then just cards to me. always been more inclined to how a day goes via signs, like burnt toast or good coffee
>>
>>7159742
I'm sure they don't have a negative effect on your wellbeing then
>>
>Any advice when it comes to traditional painting or painting/colour in general?
Practice makes perfect. Pick up a book and learn from someone more experienced than you are. Acrylic is a not such a great medium to learn how to paint. Gouache is not easy, but it's probably what you want. Values are critical.

>Any advice
Stop smoking, stop drinking, don't waste too much time playing games like one of those eternal teenager. Clean and cut those nails, then get a woman and impregnate her twice or thrice. In that specific order, that's preferable, unless you like witches.
>>
>>7159764
love me some witches, and was doomed from the start.
Always liked acrylic, though been wanting to give oil a try if I got enough caps for it. I've used watercolour before as well, and while it's choom not my side of the pond, plus mostly inspired by J.S.S and the fucker that did Disco Elysium's art. I'll check out Gouache, thanks anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.