[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4701.png (2.23 MB, 1950x2048)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB PNG
uhm I need criticizm. :p
Ive been learning how to draw in the moe artstyle and this is my first artwork
TELL WHAT I NEED 2 DO !!
>>
I don’t req the smooth blend gradient shading for the wings it kinda just gives it a 2000s devient art vibe that can rlly mess w how people see ur art

Also, I’d recommend doing more pose/dynamic poses in the future, Line of action (it’s a website) has a timed gesture drawing feature that you should use if you want to improve at art (site also has a portrait drawing feature too so that’s cool)
>>
>>7158876
You are a beginner right? Just keep working on making more art from start to finish, at the start the most important thing is to gain traction.

This is like going to your first class at the start of the school year, we could list a hundred topics on what a beginner needs to learn in the future. From perspective to composition to anatomy to light to color theory etc. But giving you a laundry list of a 100 topics will need to learn in the future is no real help. If you want try to pick one from those focus on that.

But for now the most important part is that you start making a habit of drawing so that you can get comfortable just sitting down and drawing and building mileage and experience. This is built up over many days and weeks but it is worth it.
>>
>>7158876
Mogs me
>>7158882
Ultra SOUL
>>7158886
High IQ Crab
>>
>>7158876
>*holds up spork*
>>
>>7158991
>watches oney plays
>pretends to be zach hadel online

>>7158876
SWEET SOUL BROTHER
>>
File: 1702187288259277.jpg (361 KB, 1440x1800)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>7158876
You're GMI but you talk and draw like an underage
The hair flow on the right (her left) looks weird, it warps too much. Remember that hair flows from the scalp downwards, something like this.
>>
>>7158876
She needs a haircut.
>>
>>7158876
>this has more appeal than all of my work
it’s over
>>
why not posting on /beg? anyways its looking pretty good, one criticism would be that id like to be able to see her eyes.

love the scene vibe though
>>
>>7159808
lmao that looks dogshit. OP's is better
>>
>>7158876
OP whats your discord username? i want to groom you
>>
>>7158876

https://archive.org/details/Vilppu_Drawing_Manual.pdf

Read all of this, draw it again, then come back.

Shouldn't take more than one week
>>
>>7158876

>>7160801
>>7160834
>>
>>7158876
I like it
>>
>>7162516
Kek well I didn't have a good guide on hand, I was just trying to find something on google that resembled the concept I was talking about, not quite a guide for OP to follow. Which is why I said
>something like this
and not
>follow this!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.