[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: timeline.jpg (3.64 MB, 7797x1500)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB JPG
FALL OF USSR 1992. Virgo, Leo, Capricorn rising. Ohio 1997 Be five. First memorable drawing: Blastoise. PhD Organic Chemistry dad and Programmer MS Mom: Not enough $ for GBC. Stick to Drawing. Start drawing fake pokemon cards and trading them with other people. Rabbi of JCC says: write what you want on paper we mail 2b put into western wall Israel. I write, I wish pokemon were real. I assume it made it and claim full responsibility for fukushima. Not joking. California 2006 Middle school years. Start business of photocopying my original manga "SHADOW ALLEY" and "PROBE 11" both earn me enough to buy Sonic Archie comics. I am glad. Friend who is jewish claims he deserves cut of my profits because of he came up with jokes. I stiff him and claim I did the art so I get to to keep all of it. Only years later did I realize he had low self esteem and such and probably just wanted some money/validation for credit. Always pay your writers folks, or you'll get the evil on ya.Texas 2010 GPA:3.0 High School Score 5 AP art portfolio. Graduate High School.Don't go to college I wanted, go to UTSA.GPA.4.0 UTSA to UTAustin. Pre-med 2.5 years: got to design t shirt for cancer fundraiser and shaved head. Fail out. GPA:.8 Switch majors to art for one semester. Love it, but dads wallet does not. Next semester, switch to Philosophy. Phil. of Aesthetics is lit, Phil. of Language, not so much. Fail out.2014Move to Pennsylvania. 2018 . Finish degree in State Penn Abington. 2019 teach english to inner city russian kids in Haifa. VIsit Motherland 1st time since birth 2020 Work at Dunkin' for 1.2 years. Mainly through all of Covid, 2021 get massage therapy liscence. 2022-2023...gradual getting of shit together until...2024 Today I am making this post. Awaiting disability check. : (

I just want to work as an artist anon but i feel as though theres a gaping hole in my art knowledge?
I NEED TO DRAW

please PLEASE HELP I WISH TO NEVER HAVE TO DRAW NSFW AGAIN
I would like to be a SFW artist :<
>>
>>
You’ve regressed, looks like the decline started to set in somewhere between 2010 and 2013.
>>
>>7147745
go back to drawing christian icons
do them trad and sell them
>sfw
>food for the soul
>food for stomach from some money

unironically can make a living doing that if you are smart with social media marketing
>>
this is what lack of God does to a mfer
>inb4 a a loser weirdo comes out calling me a LARPer
YWNBAW
>>
>>7147784
What?
>>
>>7147745
>drew sex with nigs
your soul is already tainted, NGMI
>>
File: boxmansroll.jpg (3.12 MB, 8000x2234)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB JPG
>>7147798
>projecting your NGMI feels onto me via the internet while I lay out my entire S O U L

Don't tase me bro! Or was it tease? Look you can fantasize about the art form, down to the actual drawing of, lets say nigger dicks.

or you can abstain and be a moral high grounder for the rest of your pathetic entitled life.

€v£r¥ $inn£₹ has a ₣utur£, Every $ain™ a pastد. ك

You just never had a sexy phase, I get it, but when you do eventually lose your sacred virginity, just remember, Cunnilingus, A to Z, with your tongue, always gets the best reviews from the ladies. Ciao.
>>
File: 14562234463565.jpg (138 KB, 700x698)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>this is the fate of all who are obsessed with coom
Man, i am not shocked.

Aren't you jewish btw?
>>
File: kabbalah reduced 2 color.png (131 KB, 1149x2565)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>7147864
>this is the fate of all who are obsessed with coom
>Man, i am not shocked.

I would say pic related is more the fate. Worship and "perversion" of the ideal. Worship of Perversion.

>Aren't you jewish btw?

Yeah. Well yes and no, my mother is not. My father is. I'm not considered Jewish by the Chosen people for this reason. I'm not terribly bitter about it, but this kid was full jewish and was legitimately a good friend of man and considered full blooded jewish because he had a Bar mitzvah.
I respect Judiasm and even tried to fuck with converting to Orthodox Christianity, I have faith, I just don't believe there is a god so >>7147781 it would all feel too phony.
>>
File: jesusfinal.png (2 KB, 69x102)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>7147798
>>7147784
You mean, what a lack of fear of hell does to a motherfucker?
>Quick Russian Lesson : (pic related)
I don't believe a mortal can totally perceive the One without going insane.
Don't go moral high grounding me. I've read revelations and some of the new testament.
In fact, I consider the following passages to be the earliest form of recorded reiki:
25 When Jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the impure spirit. “You deaf and mute spirit,” he said, “I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.”
It's power is lost in the english translation but in russian I felt it.

дyх бeз вид и cлyх виды из мeня

дyх...SPIRIT...бeз...WITHOUT.. вид...SIGHT...и...AND...cлyх...SOUND...виды...EXIT...из...OUT...мeня...ME

Chills. Definitely the fact that the very words of Christ means he single-handley binded all his schizophrenia induced by the (3 years in the desert) He curses the fig tree because he probably survived off them in the desert, and once attaining (what he percieved as) union with the Almighty, Avatar in human form, he could essentially command and bind white magicka to his very speech, hence the WORD is the LORD and the WORD is GOD.

To see a full grown, affable, jewish carpenter figuring out how to heal lepresy with primitive weed oils, isnt genius, its fucking history documentated, and must have rocked everyone socially at the time.

That's the Jesus I aspire to, to heal the /ic/, bring me your schizos, and say, I shall heal them.
>>
>>7147948

>bring me your schizos

uhhhh, anon...
>>
>>7147966
kekaroo
>>
>>7147745
if you collect a thousand pictures for refs, and then start a project, you will constantly look for the perfect refs, and get frustrated for not finding it. Instead, when you dont have a project to work on, use your refs, if you collect them, to redraw then.

Some parts from the ref will remain in your brain, and you will be able to pull them when you need on a current project. Like an AI which used a thousand pictures to learn, and when its time to draw it mashes them up into something new,

>

go out of your comfort zone, draw cars, flowers, architectures, statues, furniture, trees, rocks. Everything will teach you something new, and when you will return to your comfort zone, what you learned will help you pass any current stagnations.

>

any line you draw from your ref, imagine going towards infinite, both ends. It will help you see easier the angle, see if its aligned with anything, and you will be able to use that something to put it into space, and, by making the line longer than it actually is, it will come more beautiful, straight, have better line weight
>

box in inside a box anything you are drawing, The upper, lower, rightest, and leftest parts of it will show the size of the box. Use the box for seeing negatives spaces, see where your infinite lines connect to the box, and use those 2 techniques in combination to correctly construct your ref

>

use the box and infinite lines techniques for breaking down all your refs, after a while, when drawing from imagination, you will be able to use those same techniques to make something on your own. If you dont have an idea to start from, draw a box and divide it with infinite lines a few times, and the go from there. An horizontal lines on the upper part of the square can be the horizontal line from somebody looking down, an inclined line can be the center line of a figure in motion, and depending where you place it on the square, you can have different effects
>>
>>7147948
Lovely pixelwork!
>>
>>7148287

Beyond great advice, thank you I will take your advice to heart, the infinite line thing is amazing.
>>
>>7147745
>Start drawing fake pokemon cards and trading them with other people.
Do kids do this anymore? We had a whole elementary school group doing this c.2000-2005. The "good drawers" as they were called, were gods. In high school, mostly doodled, too tired to do anything more creative, same in college. Have only started studying as full fledged adult. I blame poor art education but a late start is still a start.
>NEVER HAVE TO DRAW NSFW AGAIN
i find it to be good practice but it's hard to motivate yourself to do a finished piece that you can't show most people without hiding behind six proxies; nudes or pinups you have more flexibility but even those you're not telling a story unless the story is that you're horny. Great practice for feeling the form of course... I would like to do a one-shot ero manga at some point as a kind of exit level in smut, and then do more clean comics. I think doing something like that could be purgative, and I assume from your output I've seen around here you have some familiarity with "eastern thought"—Tibetan monks have all these thangka paintings of subdued demons copulating despite being chaste themselves, the paintings are meant as meditations on desire and death, sexy but also unsexy, fap with the mind's eye as it were.
>>
>>7150217

You seem like such a cool person. Wow. Also great advice lol I adore depictions of avalokitesvara, mahakala, citipati, mahakala, and kali. just so fucking raw.

I would love to make art like that one day. I'm going to utilize AI of prompt "sitatapatra tibetan buddhist goddess meditating on a lotus and turning golden wheel of dharma and holding white parasol " She is the true protector from black magic and hexes so nyan nyan 4chan
>>
wow your 2008-2010 was peak
if you can somehow revert back it would be great.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.