[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Mary-Mother-of-God.jpg (52 KB, 640x480)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
She is supposed to be a goddess of the universe and we are supposed to worship her. If you don't you are not Catholic. We are supposed to worship St. Peter too. He is a god. Hail Saint Peter. Lots of you Catholics are closet protties.
>>
>>16555297
>jewish claws typed this
tldr denounce the holocaust
>>
>>16555297
We are all God. So yeah. I AM THAT I AM
>There is one body and one Spirit
>>
>>16555297
you'd best hope there are no young ones on here

Matthew 18:6 - "If any of you put a stumbling block before one of these little ones who believe in me, it would be better for you if a great millstone were fastened around your neck and you were drowned in the depth of the sea."
>>
Not really a problem if it doesn't stop me from attending mass.
>>
>>16555297
Say this to the Pope and you'll be excommunicated
>>
>>16555297
I'd fuck her.
>>
File: Minerva.png (730 KB, 720x506)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
>>16555297
Mary is the semitic avatar of Goddess Minerva-Sophia.
Mary is daughter of Jupiter and Christ is grandson of him.
>>
>former satan worshipping polytheists (romans) 'accept' christianity, a new religion made by the jew paul thinly veiled as 'following Jesus'
>shill this new religion to their subjects
>encounter men who have generational lineages of following Christ, speaking his langauge and were objectively closer to Christ
>massacre them because your translation of a translation of a translation of a modified book doesnt match their belief
>we wuz following Jesus

christians are the most arrogant, ignorant and disgusting nation of filthy polytheists in the world. Jesus will come back and break the cross while killing you 'christians'
>>
File: 1711857201170943.jpg (134 KB, 1024x785)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>16555297
>>
>>16555297
The divinity of the Christ is of the Father, not the earthly mother who is flesh of the fall. If you want to worship moon flesh of the fallen star then that was the designed purpose for which Islam was created (although now forgotten), but know that it was not intended for those who are themselves temple and dwelling place for the Holy Spirit.
>>
Mary is basically like a fourth part of the Trinity, if not even something beyond the trinity
>>
>>16556211
Mary is a whore. Jesus her pimp.
>>
>>16555297
>If you don't worship Mary as Goddess you are not Catholic
you Christcucks are hilarious. Lol
>>
>>16555297
I masturbate regularly to The Most Holy Theotokos, in my opinion this is the purest way to venerate The Most Holy Queen of Heaven and Perpetual Virgin Mary.
>>
If Mary is the Mother of God, is she the prime mover of the universe?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.