[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6312.jpg (75 KB, 500x300)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
I have nothing to say that’s bad about Orthodox Jews and only good things to say. I was invited to my Orthodox friend’s family’s Passover Seder where I was fed and warmly received as a non-Jewish guest by the entire family. They praised me for my endurance in staying up past all the others (it goes late) They said I’m welcome in their house anytime. They gifted me a meaningful kippah on the way out.

Jews are like normal people except hyper-considerate and earnest to go good.
>>
It’s well-known that anti-semites are spiteful worms.
>>
File: relijak.png (229 KB, 599x289)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>16549761
>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THE TRUTH
>YOU HAVE TO LIE FOR JESUS LIKE ME
>>
>>16549752
The seder nights really are the best time of the Jewish year imo, maybe simchat torah. did you find the afikoman anon?
>>
>>
>>16550327
I saw the thing, I don’t know if I “found” it. Everything was kosher.
>>
>>16550338
Finding the afikoman is an activity for small children, anon

But yeah, kudos to OP for sitting through an entire orthodox passover. Shit seems boring as fuck.
>>
>>16550348
I was strungout on cocaine from partying the night before too. The whole day leading up to it (trying to get some sleep in) was hellish. But I finally rested and made it and all went well. It’s not too boring if you are actually interested in Judaism. The only boring parts are the hebrew songs that you can’t sing along to.
>>
>>16549752
>thing that never happened and written by a jew
Not buying it
>>
>>16550369
Would a Jew admit that he was strung out on cocaine the night before like I was? Definitely not any kind of religious Jew that I know.
>>
>>16549752
Not orthodox Jews, but I did befriend like many Jews in my university and they're all great friends and very diverse in their politics too (which goes against the whole idea that they're all supposedly Israeli fifth columnists).
One of my best friends is a Polish Jew (actually born and raised in Warsaw) but he's a Turbo-Slav who unironically thinks Catholicism and Orthodoxy should be the only tolerated religions in Slavic countries and he wants to marry a girl "of any Slavic ethnicity" because he really wants to assimilate into that ethnicity. He also learned Russian, Ukrainian, and Czech for maximum Slav-reach lmao.
Another best friend is a New Jersey Jew who is all-American. He doesn't give a fuck about Israel at all and says they're "just a foreign country" but he still considers himself proudly Jewish. Big Hispanophile.
Another Jewish friend is a dark red Communist and diehard anti-Zionist. This man is a professional Hater of Israel, literally posting about Israeli atrocities nonstop and spends every waking hour of the day condemning Zionism as evil.
One acquaintance is a half-Japanese Jew who is an ultra-racist white/asian supremacist and also a turbo-Zionist.
>>
>>16550430
People mostly hate Jews on the basis of them being Zionist/corporate or Orthodox (“Talmudic”). The ones that fall in between are considered pretty chill.
>>
>>16549752
They are normal people, but they like most Christians are under the impression they were a special chosen people by God. They weren't and never have been. This video does an excellent job at debunking that lie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT_RUdBTlp4
>>
>>16550449
That's an absurd criteria for hating people as a blanket though, Christian Evangelicals are also dipshits and plenty of them are Zionists as well, but that doesn't warrant an attitude of "deport all Christians!"
>>
>>16550567
It’s all absurd of course. Non-Jewish Zionists are safe despite being Zionists. Non-Zionist Jews are targets despite not being Zionists. The war is over the existence of Judaism itself.
>>
File: FN6qbyvWUAMyzFC.jpg (41 KB, 646x637)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>16550574
>Be some bum ass Middle Eastern Jew from Yemen or Iraq
>Zero involvement in local politics or civic life, just spend all days in your comfy Yeshiva reading the book
>Will only return to Israel when G-d says so
>Never heard of this Theodor Herzl dude or whatever he's called, sounds like a heretic
>Never heard of this Karl Marx guy, sounds like a heretic
>Never heard of any of these American bankers or academics, probably all heretics too
>A bunch of these Euro heretics move into Palestine and found a new state there
>Suddenly everyone blames you for it and hates you now
>Mfw
>>
File: 1713766749538486.png (318 KB, 600x600)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>16550455
>My schizophrenic Aryanism WeWuz video does an excellent job of debunking the lie I don't like, and replacing it with the lie I do :xD
KYS shill
>>
>>16550333
spammer fuck

https://desuarchive.org/his/search/filename/Purim%20is%20a%20Greek/
>>
>>16550403
The whole story is fake and made up by a jew to create jew sympathy.
>>
>>16550921
I’m glad that you think that my interactions with the Jewish (particularly Orthodox) people portray them in a sympathetic light, that is my experience and intention, yes, though I am not Jewish.
>>
>>16550984
Your story is fake and gay.
>>
>>16551062
Your life is fake and gay.
>>
>>16550403
>admit
you are trying not to understand the idea of "story made up".
>>
>>16551748
I don’t need to understand it because it’s not made up…

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.