[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm so mad at the gatekeeping of eugenics.

What's supposed to be so evil about making sure our children are healthier and prettier?
>>
>>16549313
imagine the govt that acted the way it did during the COVID19 pandemic... in charge of who breeds
They weren't philosopher kings and never were, they're just a bunch of retarded bureaucrats
>>
>>16549313
>children are healthier and prettier
Is this supposed to be bait?
>>
>>16549326
no why?
>>
>>16549339
Please do not describe what kids you think are pretty.
>>
>>16549346
"eugenics = p3d0philia"

stop it
>>
>>16549378
I'm not the one trying to figure out how to make children prettier you freak.
>>
>>16549387
do you want your descendants to be ugly?
>>
>>16549399
I don't want someone like you anywhere near my descendants.
>>
>>16549404
Stupid fucking mutt.
nta
>>
>>16549414
Oh yeah, gonna rush in to save your fellow pedo?
>>
>>16549313

It's the ultimate brainlet filter and one of the great taboos of modern western society.
>>
>>16549417
Projecting.
You can't see the word ""children" without thinking of fucking them.
>>
>>16549427
Actually, you are the first person to use that word. And OP said he wanted them to be 'prettier'.
So I was right you are here to join in with a pedophile.
>>
>>16549436
You are genuanly retarded and disingenuous.
>>
>>16549445
Yeah, not really concerned about criticism from pedophiles.
>>
>>16549456
Projecting.
A man saying "I want my children to be handsome and beautiful". Doesn't sound weird or pedophilic unless you are projecting.
>>
>>16549473
Except thats not what OP said is it.
>>
>>16549484
OP wants to use eugenics to create more beautiful and healthy people.
Not a single thing he said involved child sex or pedophilia.
>>
>>16549496
OP wants to "make sure our children" are pretty, because he is a fucking pedophile and so are you.
He didn't say 'my children' or 'healthy people' he was very specific about what he wants. And so are you with what you keep bringing up.
>>
>>16549506
i could as well have said "our descendants".
>>
>>16549513
You could have, but you didn't, because you are a pedophile.
>>
>>16549313
Having kids (or not) is too impactful of a life decision for it to be decided by someone else. Well, except for 4channers who already don't have the children they wouldn't be allowed to have under an eugenic regime.
>>
>>16549313
>What's supposed to be so evil about making sure our children are healthier and prettier?
Bureaucrats are retarded.
/thread
>>
>>16549313
Interesting enough eugenics was considered to be the progressive idea of its day. From a liberal standpoint it made sense because if you believe in the Whig interpretation of history then things can only ever get better, and that included human genetics.
The main opposition to eugenics came from the religious right wing.
>>
>>16549696
why did they oppose it
>>
File: 1710938733189347.png (89 KB, 660x574)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>evolution has worked for billions of years
>a bunch of random monkeys at a random point in time decide they have the knowledge to change evolution and understand all the consequences that will happen as a result of this
Maybe we should learn how evolution actually works before trying this? It's right around the corner scientifically and no doubt lefties are going to push hard for it do you really think we are ready?
>>
>>16549313
Leaders in the West are currently pushing dysgenic policies. For instance pushing for immigration from places where inbreeding is a common thing.
You really want those people in charge of deciding who gets to have kids?
Zoomers are done with reproduction anyway.
>>
>>16549313

Because the people with power don't want intelligent people breeding and multiplying and possibly toppling. That would endanger their own power. So they do everything they can to make sure intelligent men die alone and stupid people have 20 kids.
>>
File: chemtrails3.jpg (81 KB, 1280x854)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>16549810

All while pretending "love" and "freedom" prevailed.
>>
>>16549803
>For instance pushing for immigration from places where inbreeding is a common thing.
Most don't.

>>16549810
>So they do everything they can to make sure intelligent men die alone and stupid people have 20 kids.
Men aren't entitled to pussy.
>>
>>16549793
We understand enough about evolution to know that the current course of breeding patterns will result in a less intelligent populace. And these breeding patterns are the result of our social, economic and cultural environment already. We ARE influencing evolution, whether we like it or not.
>>
>>16549958
>We understand enough about evolution
Bullshit.

>And these breeding patterns are the result of our social, economic and cultural environment already.
As in what exactly?
>>
>>16549958
no evolution is influencing us
>>
>>16549803
eugenics should obviously only be done when nazis are in charge to prevent dysgenics
>>
>>16549313
>country implements eugenics
>sees someone committing wrongthink
>"uhhm, uhhm, uhmm, your great great great great grandxther was slightly autistic! breeding rights revoked! have a good day xir!"
>>
>>16549803
>Zoomers are done with reproduction anyway.
I wonder why the generation who can barely afford a one bedroom apartment with two salaries doesn't want to have kids they have no time to raise, have no space for and can't afford. Must be something wrong with those guys
>>
>>16549979
>Cropped off half the sentence
Stay classy anon.
>As in what exactly?
As in almost everything. Basically everything that influences our lives also influences whether or not we have children. But to single out some causes for the current intelligence-dsygenic patterns: Social security services. Contraception. Careerist culture and feminism. The way human evolution worked for most of history is that everyone who wasn't a volcel weirdo got married and had children, and the less fit died off to some combination of hunger, disease and violence. This has fundamentally changed in the modern world.
>>
>>16549313
Ya know, maybe eugenics is a good idea, but it’s not clear humans are willing to face the tough decisions from a leadership class that will be culled of its psychopathy. If we were ruled by angels, there would be no question. But as is, eugenics will never select for objectively needed personality and traits.

At this point, better to focus on gene therapy and maybe some minor culling unambiguously dysgenic dna.
>>
The LGBT is like a stealth eugenics.
>>
>>16550145
oh yea? fucking niggers was also a stealth eugenics programme? cause poor white people fuck niggers? is that what you're going with? you think trannies are low class retards or extremely autistic people in high skill jobs?
>>
>>16549313
>and prettier
You would need to wonder...…..why?

Imagine humans selectively bred like we do dogs. Everyone bred to fulfil a certain role in society - and better yet : They'd be happy as Larry doing whatever it is they do along the way.

Breed them with a shelf-life of 30 years; before they get over the hill...
Then as young as possible train them at their various....jobs.

Soldiers would probably be the first thing that comes to mind.

Prostitutes... Oh wow, imagine a beautiful young thing that is genetically modified and trained to be a wee dirty.

Labourers - yeah... always need those.

None of those caste of human need be terribly intelligent mind you. Everyone loves a dog, after all.

Yeah.... super-slaves. I really do feel that's the end goal for this 'society'... They want robots, they want slaves. They want anything but to actually do anything themselves.

Like it was impossible for anyone to learn to be human.

Makes for good story telling this stuff... But when you think it through : It's thoroughly insane. But yeah, a legion of replicants to bring about the interstellar fantasy that is humanity.

Truth be told : I don't think we're going anywhere. Don't see why people don't busy themselves with creating something good.
>>
>>16549313
What are the chances OP wouldn't have been born had eugenics been instituted?
>>
>>16550155
>have sex with people who can give you offspring
>take this hormones and meds, they'll make you more like the opposite sex, but also make you barren
>>
>>16550165
answer the question nigger
trannies are always extremely intelligent and they're the only white people making music today
it's a fucking massive loss to the gene pool
>>
>>16550157
>Prostitutes... Oh wow, imagine a beautiful young thing that is genetically modified and trained to be a wee dirty.

With the neural link implant there is a premium service that allows the pair of your to go into a dream like state and mirror what each other want.

It's all bonkers fairy dust you could write a book about. But see if it were ever put into practice? Whoa boy. Thank God some people have their thinking caps on.
>>
>>16549506
>Old lady has a grandson
>He is a strapping, healthy young lad.
>Grandma says he's handsome
According to the pedo schizo that makes her a child rapist. Fuck my life
>>
>>16549313
Giving the gvmt / the top 5% / the pharma and medicine industry the power to breed their own humans and commercialize the human genome, seems like a great idea, OP! What could go wrong!
>>
>>16550171
How can they pass their genes if they cut their dick off?
>>
>>16550171
>trannies are always extremely intelligent
Autogynephilia correlates extremely highly with low intelligence.

>they're the only white people making music today
Autogynophiliacs are less than 0.1% of the population and are not responsible for any music.
>>
The Nazis ruined it by torturing and kidnapping and forcibly sterilizing and killing people
>>
I’m truly baffled

Why does a website browsed by 99% autistic people want eugenics so badly?

Self hatred?

Lack of intelligence to understand we’d be the first with our nuts chopped off?
>>
>>16549313
>the houses of parliament, Japan
>>
>>16550171
>Trannies are the only white people making music today
Well that's a new one. Didn't know Adelle is a tranny
>>
>>16550271
Cherry blossoms really do make everything better
>>
>>16550269
DESU I think that eugenics should mostly be for super poor people who cant afford to provide basic needs for their children.

Having children is a responsibility and a privilage, not a right
>>
>>16549346
I've never seen a black baby that was cute
>>
>>16550292
I mean it would work in a racists favor to just not allow people who cant feed/shelter their kids to breed. 70% of black people would be gone
>>
>>16550299
>70% of black people would be gone
And abou a similar chunk of white people too. Your policy idea will backfire badly
>>
>>16550289
>Having children is a responsibility and a privilage, not a right
That sounds like psychotic shit.
>>
>>16549999
>But to single out some causes for the current intelligence-dsygenic patterns: Social security services. Contraception
All good things. Nice outing yourself as a deranged nutcase.
>>
>>16550313
I mean whatever color the trash is, I don't want it poisioning our society

>>16550315
How is it psychotic? Do you want kids in broken, abusive households?
>>
>>16549313
It depends on who's in control of the eugenics and what traits are selected. Who's to say they won't try to turn us all docile, suggestible and low iq, i.e the perfect slave cattle?
>>
>>16550324
Because a lot of smart/rich people are also just as abusive and arguably more so than the average bloke.
>>
>>16550354
>average
Anon I am talking about people who cannot even afford to feed their children.
I'm not saying rich and even lower middle class people can't be abusive. There's even people who are below the poverty line who can still afford to house and feed their children

I am talking about homeless crackheads shitting babies out on the street and getting them hooked on smack before they can talk.
>>
>>16550366
>I am talking about homeless crackheads shitting babies out on the street
Those are a tiny minority your hysteric
>>
>>16550381
Ok so what would be so bad about not allowing a tiny minority of child abusers to breed?
>>
>>16550227
Oh I didn't know OP was a sweet old Grandma, makes total sense why he was talking about what he wants to 'make our children' into.
>>
>>16549313
Nobody dares to admit it but eugenicists won the debate when voluntary abortions became legal, creating a form of democratic eugenics.
>>
>>16549313
>What's supposed to be so evil about making sure our children are healthier and prettier?
You just need to look at how human managed animal breeds end up to know the answer: for every positive trait we manage to instill, a couple negative ones appear.
Sure I don't give a fuck if the cow spends its whole life with sore udders if she gives me a shitton of milk, but you better believe I'll give a fuck about the cost of whatever genetic "improvement" I receive.
Pic related: what happens when people breed dogs for the specific purpose of satisfying aesthetic requirements.
>>
>>16550605
worked with horses
>>
>>16550663
Actually no, it didn't.
Horse breeds are all plagued by health issues, it's just that we don't care about them so long as the horse lives long enough to be a worthwhile investment and it can be butchered afterwards.
In fact, I'd be surprised if you could straight up succeed at eugenics. Even in engineering most design and material choices have pros and cons, you're not very likely to improve anything without taking away from something else.
>>
>>16550663
Modern horses die like crazy when released into the wild
>>
This world needs cleansing or fire. Op is a madman.
>>
>>16549313
Nearly every country on Earth outside of Africa is rapidly heading towards demographic collapse due to a negative birth rate yet you want to raise the barrier of entry to reproduction? Retard.
>>
There are women giving birth to children that they know will be horrible deformed, in pain and suffering
These women, because of the ideology of natalism, believe that it is their right to give birth and that nobody else can have anything to say about it
I think that's sick
Instead of fantasising about implementing a ridiculous eugenics breeding program, we should instead work to solve this issue
>>
>>16549313
Sterilization is wrong. I'd be in favor of incentivizing smart and talented people to reproduce though. Grad students and people in challenging intellectual fields like STEM and fine arts should get subsidized childcare. Gays in those categories should be eligible for subsidized surrogacy.
>>
>>16551136
>Grad students and people in challenging intellectual fields like STEM and fine arts should get subsidized childcare.
The nature of grad work wouldn't make subsidized childcare offset it.
>>
>>16550864
>Nearly every country on Earth outside of Africa is rapidly heading towards demographic collapse.
Not at all. Being hysterical won't make you right on either point
>>
>>16549793
>evolution has worked
This statement is so wrongly phrased that it belies your lack of understanding about what evolution is.
>>
>>16549833
Women arent entitled to rights, consent or amenities either.
>>
>>16550864
The barrier to entry isnt about reproduction per se, but more about child rearing (successfully that is) and ensuring a (somewhat) comfy life, and it's self enforced/inflicted upon man by man, not outside factors like nature, global/natural disasters etc.
In short, you deflected/moved goalposts.
>>
>>16549313
The left are spiteful mutants who want dysgenics.
>>
>>16549313
Who keeps the breeding licensors in line? People will corrupt the system in order to gain unfair advantages for themselves and their allies
It already happens with wealth and power. Imagine if the poor and middle classes are subject to breeding restrictions whilst the rich are free to sire bastards and "dysgenic" offspring without consequence
>>
>>16549313
it's gate kept for the poor
get rekt
>>
>>16551739
We are here aren't we? What part hasn't worked?
>>
>>16552182
I am saying that your statement implies that "evolution" is an acting force, instead of the summation/description of natural changes happening. This misunderstanding, slim as it might appear to be, is fundamentally the reason why many people misunderstand or try to parody about evolution.
Evolution isnt a proactive force trying to force any species to change and arrive at a certain form.
>>
>>16550269
I think we have different ideas of what eugenics means.
Hence this confusion here.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (16 KB, 250x250)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>16549313
>trusting the government to breed humans like dogs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.