[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Would you still be a Christian if you could get laid?
>>
>>16548838
Last week some Christian went on a rant about safe sex and didn’t realize he didn’t know what birth control pills are and how they are taken as a medication. He didn’t understand or even know about Plan B either
>>
>>16548862
We shouldn't have sex for pleasure because it is purposeless pleasure seeking.
>>
>>16548838
If I were obsessed with sex, why would I join a religion that promotes chastity?

>>16548862
Birth control pills don't stop STIs, also sex in general is not safe for your sovl.
>>
>>16548875
If you knew how good sex with a hot women feels before, during and after, you wouldn’t be saying this. Sex feels good that people involuntarily make noises, sometimes loud ones. Basically nothing feels good enough to make people do that.
>>
>>16548885
He wasn’t talking about STI’s alone he was different methods of preventing pregnancy in response to someone mentioning birth control and in his list he did made it clear he didn’t actually know how BC works in regards to taking the medication. He didn’t even mention plan B
Captcha: P00H
>>
>>16548887
But if the purpose itself is pleasure then it is an energy expenditure with no actual payoff or purpose. You are a hedonist.
>>
>>16548902
>no actual payoff
You clearly don’t understand anon. Doing something that feels so good you make make involuntary noises is the pay-off waking up next to a beautiful naked woman, kissing and laughing is second to none.
If you’d rather go to church you’re unironically probably homosexual. Nothing wrong with it but let’s call a spade a spade.
>>
Before being a Christian, I got laid and even afterwards I had sex because I wasn’t really following Christ like I should have. Now that I’m married and have become more dedicated and disciplined in my faith, I wish I would have saved myself for marriage. It just wasn’t worth it and I’m lucky nothing bad happened to me. I don’t think it’s the worst thing in the world to have sex before marriage, but it’s just better to wait. I understand that current times make it very difficult, but in a perfect world, everyone would be able to wait until marriage (which would be ant a reasonable ate, like 18 to 22) and be with their one partner. It would be healthier emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
>>
>>16548952
>I got laid and even afterwards I had sex
>Now that I’m married
I hate normies so goddamn much
t. Christcel
>>
File: 1622956812219.png (88 KB, 568x548)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>
>>16548838
Definitely
>>
File: 1697431221541.jpg (909 KB, 2364x1330)
909 KB
909 KB JPG
>>16548838
>>
Christianity is about communion and what you're offering isn't communion and so it isn't beguiling.
But recognising my past behavior, I would probably lie.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.