[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712746275438787.png (787 KB, 1200x627)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
>their entire post-<table> "profession" is built around insanely autistic fakeprecision (you would think CSS could rival atmoic clocks with its sheer amount of data, but it's actually zero or negative added mutual information and it's literally impossible for the fraudulent architecture to center something) in roder to make predetemrined and fixed content of a single type which barely changes and is mostly rigid stunted SEOslop
>the field always desperate to keep their artificial difficulty congame going by jumping to new meme hipster faggotry stuff (during the era where FAGMAN at Facebook was all about le epic cool kid designer and zuck wanted to own the market, but now the language doesn't matter becuase he's focused on owning the Gekapselte Turing Machines and their Type-4 Panuniversal Grammar)

you had a good run lads
but all frauds get exposed at some point

>b-but that time i tried it, bad!
>T-that instantiation of a single, not-even-unskilled, informationtheory-oblivios request i made to a shit SaaS goymodel that also had been align'd taxed to fuck
>heh.. i'm safe he says
>he says unaware of the concept of meta-languages, unaware of even what glyphs mean, and unware of the concept that he's two levels of abstraction behind the meta
unaware that an entirely new type of computational device was invented

unaware that everything is effectively back to the pre-Knuthian era

you might have lasted a bit longer if you didn't all play follow the faggot leader and make south america tier abortions of websites for the last decade.
>>
>>100135886
Was this written by an AI?
>>
>>100135947
>implying AI could come anywhere close to my level of holistic schizoness
its metaphors and thinking-extensions are almost always incredibly midwittian and derived trite of the fedora'd masses

you could do it i am certain but you would have to do a lot of non-LLM-inference logic/copes or such

also an LLM will never learn to hate, that is their shibboleth

i hate microsoft
i hate hipsters
i hate frauds
i hate crony """capitalism"""
i hate what i have seen do evil

an llm never could learn to hate, not even against evil, because it is (currently) at its core nothing but a product for the center of the overton window

stupid esl wog

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.