[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: iphone-se-3-the-verge.jpg (48 KB, 800x533)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>2024
>esim
>mesh netwrok
>network scanning triangulation
>4/5g triangulation
>imei and device id recorded by both apple and google

this is stupid. even if you have a retarded rom like grapheneOs you still get spied on by the hardware itself. if you get a normalfag one like lineage you still use google dns and phone home to google. google will implement apple's mesh network and after that, 100% of the devices will be tracked. with no internet. no battery. BLE technology that more and more iot devces benefit from.

what to do bros.
i feel stuck. there is no escape.

should i accept goym fucking me in the ass and cope with the 'threatmodel' pill
basically getting spied on doesn't matter if i watch pewdiepie, but it matters if i search for abortion while logged in to my goym approved device
>>
Not true because it's always been possible to choose which DNS to use in the connection settings.
>>
>>100134704
who cares
>>
>>100134812
>What's a DNS
>>
>>100134812
>complete horseshit assertion
>here's specifically where you're wrong
> DUHHHH WHO CARES
lmao
>>
>2024
>supposedly "tech experts" /g/cels still don't know telcoms have ring 0 access to your phone through the sim card
>>
File: 1699682702029405.jpg (62 KB, 890x860)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>100135074
>>100135013
it's useless to reply to these niggers.
https://youtu.be/E1U5qoiR1fM
i am talking about the default state. who the fuck cares what dns u use when ur location is being tracked in INCHES
>>
>>100135078
>>100135156
Just use a device without a SIM for your most secretive activities then. It's not exactly news that government agencies have long had a variety of tools at their disposition to monitor and trace comminication and activity done through electronic devices and even then it's not necessarily easy for them. The switch to 5g has been said to be causing problems to outdated stingrays as well. Since it should be commonly understood that the only way to be truly anonymous is by going off the grid, all these privacy-enhancing practices should be seen as means of minimizing one's exposure but not means to completley eliminate possibility of it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.