[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It's been almost 16 years since Chrome came out, and modern Internet users have forgotten when Firefox used to be the "cool" browser and had over 30% market share. Zoomers are too young to remember when everyone had anti Internet explorer campaigns on their sites and using Firefox could get you laid. Chromies (which rhyme with something much worse) have ruined the internet. So have phone-posters who are stuck with Safari.

We need a Trump style "Make Firefox Great Again". This post made by a Firefox user since 2004. (And used Mozilla Seamonkey before then since 2001).
>>
File: Firefox.png (261 KB, 1842x339)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>100133478
>>
>>100133478
people abandoned firefox because it turned to shit retard
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (725 KB, 1280x850)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
>>100133478
>using Firefox could get you laid
>>
People stopped using Firefox because it had a solid 7 year period where it didn't get better followed by a 7 year period where it got worse. It's healing now though, I think. A little. I'm not holding my breath, and unlike half of /g/ I don't think Manifest V3 is gonna be some accelerationist salvation.
>>
>>100133478
The problem is that Firefox is absolute dog shit compared to what it used to be. People were passionate about it because it was awesome. Now it's pure trash
>>
File: R.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>100133478
>Chromies (which rhyme with something much worse)
Domies? Homies? There aren't actually that many words that rhyme with chromies.
>>
>>100133478
How many Firefox bait threads are you going to make today you dumb faggot?
>>
firefox has never been bad, but you can't go against the fucking kikes and their demonization

their cattle retards will parrot their programming to death, as you can see itt
>>
File: 1713810096636 (1).jpg (1.38 MB, 2568x3425)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
Firefox has worse HW Acceleration than Chrome.

That's why it will forever be behind.

Firefox can't fix it because it's GPU drivers also fucking them.
>>
>>100133478
I remember it well, it all started going downhill when google planted their browser on google.com (also journalists paid by google, fuck them all). Then trannies and radical left took over Mozilla foundation and we are where we are... in eternal limbo.
>>
>>100133478
Remember when visited links turned purple? Nowadays you need an extension for that, even when using Firefox. But for Firefox there is such an extension, unlike with for example Chrome (especially on mobile).

Really blew my own mind when I started using purple visited links again. Really helps with navigating websites with lots of links.
>>
>>100133810
html files got me laid, the simplest quartz compositions got me laid, hello worlds got me laid.
>>
>>100133915
stop posting toilets @you and that whore
>>
>>100134099
that's because more and more sites override the default browser css ":visited" class, it was always there and has nothing to do with the browser itself
>>
>>100134111
myspace got me laid a least twice
>>
>>100133478
I tried to use chrome every few years but it's absolute garbage, loads forever, drains more memory and randomly breaks websites. It would never be popular if google didn't abuse their monopoly for over a decade.
>>
>>100133613
TPBP. The fact that #a11y is shit on Firefox is reason enough for me to not use it on my computer. (I'll use it on Android because Chrome doesn't let me Ublock there)
>>
>>100133810
Unironically, fixing computers helped me get laid.
>>
>>100133478
It was never cool. The alternatives were just horrrible
>>
>>100133832
>It's healing now though
They just put AI in it
>>
>>100133478
>using a web browser could get you laid
Lolno I wish it was that easy, OP.
>>
>>100133478
>using Firefox could get you laid
I NEVER HAD SEX
>>
>>100135122
>Unironically, fixing computers helped me get laid.
Story time:
Fixing computers for me cvcked, had to be in the same room with the girl I had a crush with and her them foreign boyfriend, fixing her computer while they were kissing so deep it was almost like he was fucking her with his tongue, I even bought her a new hdd and graphics card and I was finding for her every pirate program she needed for her work, and to top it off she set me up on a date with her gay unemployed pot head friend. It was such a bad situation that scared me for the rest 10 years and it's big part of the reason I'm a forever virgin.
>>
>>100135200
Well fuck.
>>
>>100135461
Yeah

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.