[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>99940632

>There's no doubt about it – DJI is the industry-leading maker of the best drones. However, if you're in the US that's a problem because of the uncertainty around future restrictions and current bans on Chinese-made drone tech amid data security concerns. Cue Anzu Robotics, a new name in the drone space and a DJI alternative that actually uses DJI tech
>Launched by former Autel Robotics CEO Randal Warnas, the new company Anzu Robotics has fast-tracked the creation of high-quality drones by licensing proven DJI drone technology
>If Raptor drones use DJI tech, how does it avoid restrictions in US air space? Well, the drones are manufactured outside of China in Malaysia

China's owns 90% of the drone market share. With a vast majority of that coming from DJI, the world's largest drone manufacturer. The drones are so good that Ukraine had to beg the US to allow them to purchase Chinese drones, because previously, the funding given to them by the US mandated that they had to buy drones from Skydio, a US company. However, the drones were so shit, they would end up killing Ukrainian soldiers.

However, now that the US has licensed DJI drones to be built in Malaysia, they are now American made instead of China made. The US will now dominate the global drone market.
>>
File: chyna alert.jpg (51 KB, 358x360)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>the US is now building chinese drones under license
>"The US will now dominate the global drone market."
now this is quality bait
>>
how long until advanced chinese technology is straight up bootlegged in the US
>>
>>100133489
>now that the US has licensed DJI drones to be built in Malaysia, they are now American made
No shit.
Or well it should be but that's how the politicians treat it, which is just pathetic amounts of cope.
>>
>>100133489
That's literally how it works, bucko. If you out manufacture China using their own drone and their own technology, you can basically dominate the market share. Instead of buying DJI drones, everybody will be buying Anzu (DJI) drones.
>>
Did I step on shit? Oh, it's just the lowest common denominator USisan propaganda.
>>
>>100135948
American fags are annoying and I hope their country collapses from hordes of niggers and trannies. They literally worship niggers there and word BBC literally makes them think of black cock .
>>
>>100137427
I heard these idiots, who spend millions to shoot down Yemeni drones worth tens of thousands, lost a high tech drone factory in Niger. Local govt drove them out.
>>
>>100133452
Do I still have to register with my real name and address on their website to use it? If so literally nothing else matters.
>>
>>100133452
>>100133489
>it's ok when we do it
what a time to be alive
did you guys know that Ukraine, Russia and Israel are also big fans of the civilian DJI drones (for war purposes obviously), maybe that's why the US didn't sanction them already kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.