[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hq720.jpg (46 KB, 686x386)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
I'm about to finish the second year of my cs major. My grades are decent, I made A's in all of my cs courses including the one I'm currently enrolled in. But I don't really feel like I'm learning anything. The exams are just mindless memorization. When it comes to the homework, I had to hire a tutor because it's so difficult. No matter how hard I try, I still can't get the solutions without being spoonfed the answers. Have I reached the point where I should just quit? I've been rotting in these classes for two years and have barely learnt shit, in spite of extreme effort. Does it just all start to make sense someday, or am I just wasting my time trying to force this to work?
>>
CS is dead. You’ll never get a job.
>>
File: 1711879563289066.png (298 KB, 450x503)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
are you, you know, actually trying to use this knowledge in your personal projects? or are you just working towards that piece of paper whose value decreases every day due to affirmative action?
>>
>>100132754
gpt coming for your ass and all other devs like you
>>
>>100132754
>Zero mentioning of industry-relevant projects
>Le I just study classes and get gud grades
Yeah you're NGMI. A 2.1 GPA stanley cup girl at your class struggling to turn in homework on time but with more real-world projects will get the job faster than you will ever be and you will be posting incel shit on /g/ 2 years later crying about why that foid in your class with shitty GPA got the job and not you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.