[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240422_175914.jpg (152 KB, 1080x2045)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
will be open, thoughts?
he said fuck apple twice now.
>>
>>100131320
He looks like he got JUSTed
>>
Come on, help this poor man, he can barely make a living data mining the hell from your facebook account, install his OS so he has more of your data to make money from. Come on!
>>
>>100131320
Dumb fucks trust him to buy an ad, bot post
>>
This might actually unfuck the VR landscape.
>>
>>100131320
This is actually incredible.
Zucc went from fuck cuck to absolute Chad(tm) in the span of a year.
>>
>>100131320
Open, yeah right. I'll be amazed if any of these headsets can be used without giving them a phone number.
>>
>>100131320
it's android and it's based, zuck give me root
>>
File: lel.png (139 KB, 238x483)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>100131320
>Using that little line mic just to mimic how zoomers talk on TikTok
>>
>>100134100
actually very creepy and alarming when you think about it.
everything from the handheld line mic you mentioned to his camera's fov was most likely very carefully chosen.
>>
>Horizon OS
don't tell that Nintendo
>>
>>100134067
I use mine without a phone number and and throwaway email + firewalled their services and still can sideload through adb
>>
>>100134429
Zuck was always big into psychology, I think his mom is a psychiatrist or something so this is nothing new
He's been using the "awkward nerd" persona to his advantage since the beginning
He's easily one of the smartest and most shrewd leaders out of all big techs
>>
>>100131320
we don't need another operating system and especially not one from an advertising company
>>
Are all these companies running scare because of the EU? It really seems like there's been a shift towards more open software. Are they trying to get ahead of things?
And how are Facebook/Meta products nowadays? I don't use social media but I do feel like I alienate myself by not using Whatsapp. It's big here in the EU and it's always awkward explaining to people that I don't use it.
>>
>>100131320
he's in need of a skin shed asap
>>
>>100131320
Zuck looks so old. It feels like yesterday when Facebook was new, cool and hip.
>>
>>100134645
He's a psychopath. They tend to play the victim while subtly manipulating everyone around them. It's the most obvious in the case of (most but not all) jews and women but Suckerburger plays the double victim (a jew and a nerd).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.