[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How can privacy larpers justify owning a goy phone?
>In 2022, the number of smartphone users in the world today is 6.648 Billion, which translates to 83.72% of the world’s population owning a smartphone
>in total, the number of people that own a smart and feature phone is 7.26 Billion, making up 91.54% of the world’s population

They do track your IP every second, and your GPS, that's how they get "criminals".
The techfags running all the data harvesting know this and don't let their children have any goy phones.
>>
Just put tape on camera and it's fine :D
>>
>>100129880
what about the mics?
>>
File: 1706675819386925.jpg (35 KB, 450x450)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>100129962
Don't worry about it, just cover your camera.
T. NSA
>>
>>100129799
It's not just that level of spying but more importantly knowing who talks to who and who has who in their contact list. It allows group mapping and threat assessment. If one of your contacts in a known threat then you are on a list, too.
>>
>>100130481
When her rotting corpse is 41 years old? Seek medical attention.
>>
>>100130481
Holy shit you need therapy
>>
>>100130481
Kek, never stop
>>
Whats going on with her right eye
>>
>>100129799
Her parents did it. Any retard with a double digit IQ can see that. But we have to all pretend its not to keep up appearances
>>
idc i use my phone for normie tasks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.