[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 124124.png (256 KB, 704x422)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
So is it good?
>>
this reminds me of a song
a classic

Here's a llama,
There's a llama,
and another little llama,
Fuzzy llama,
Funny llama,
llama, llama,
Duck.
>>
File: RBBB9819.gif (60 KB, 540x405)
60 KB
60 KB GIF
>>100128572
Llama llama
Cheesecake llama
Tablet, brick, potato, llama
Llama llama mushroom llama
Llama llama duck
Fucking based
>>
>>100128348
sota for coding shit for writing
>>
>>100128348
It's actually over this time (for programmers)
>>
>>100129447
They always say that but this shit never makes something that works with the first prompt unless it's stupidly simple.
>>
it's pretty lame
>>
Yes but they did some weird special token fuckery with the instruct version which throws all of the current backends for a loop so it requires an absurd amount of wrangling at the moment. But the actual outputs are pretty good.
>>
How can I actually get access to this shit? Is it free?
>>
>>100129673
Use ollama.
>>
>>100129735
I got it working and asked it to talk about something and everything it's saying is wrong. It seems to be fine with just the CPU on our server at work and no GPU. Will be fun to see if it's any better at shitting out code.
>>
File: 1703583264595786.png (68 KB, 1864x498)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
Close enough lol
>>
>>100128348
>Meta Ligma 3
>>
First attempt at getting this thing to write me a python script, I asked it to make something that uses yt-dlp to download Taylor Swift songs and convert them to mp3 with ffmpeg, was a failure.

Error opening input file Taylor_Swift_Music/Shake It Off.

It should be looking for Taylor_Swift_Music/Shake It Off.webm actually. originally it was looking for .mp4 but I removed that to try to fix it since the filename was coming out as .mp4.webm. So no I don't think >>100129447 is right but at least I have a new toy.
>>
File: E.png (58 KB, 830x199)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>100128348
no. it was trained on 15 trillion tokens, and most of it are reddit shit.
>>
>>100130351
You can fine-tune it to let it say nigger
>>
It's better than llama 2, that's for sure
>>
>>100128348
For my purposes it's good thus far.
But it's the exact same as every other LLM, except some of them give the good answer in the first line then give the wrong explanation, eg.

A man and his mother are in a car accident. The mother sadly dies. The man is rushed to the ER. When the doctor sees him, he says, “I can’t operate on this man. He’s my son!”
How is this possible?

What it answers me (70b model)
A classic lateral thinking puzzle!

The answer is that the doctor is the man's mother.

The puzzle's wording is carefully crafted to make us assume the doctor is a man, but it doesn't explicitly say so. The phrase "he's my son" is the giveaway, as it reveals that the doctor is a woman, and therefore, the man's mother.

Well, I hope that was a satisfying solution!
>>
>>100133723
Asked it to use logic to figure the answer out and it went full retarded.

A classic lateral thinking puzzle!

Let's break it down step by step:

1. A man and his mother are in a car accident.
2. The mother dies.
3. The man is rushed to the ER.
4. The doctor says, "I can't operate on this man. He's my son!"

At first glance, it seems contradictory that the doctor can't operate on the man because he's his son, since the man's mother just died. But wait...

The key to this puzzle is to challenge our assumption about the doctor's gender. We typically assume the doctor is a man, but what if the doctor is a woman?

If the doctor is the man's mother's daughter, then the doctor is the man's sister! In this case, it's perfectly reasonable for the doctor to say, "I can't operate on this man. He's my son!" because she's his sister, not his mother.

So, the puzzle's solution is that the doctor is the man's sister.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.