[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713345621569631.png (25 KB, 678x525)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Posting chatGPT responses needs to be a bannable offense
There's no type of post more low effort or low quality then copying and pasting OP's question into chatGPT then copying and pasting here
>>
File: 1704312675479455.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1080)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>100127552
If your question can be solved by chatgpt it's too low quality to be posted here
>>
>>100127570
Except chatGPT fucking sucks at even giving good answers tranime freak
>>
>>100127552
But what if the answer is correct?
>>
>>100127596
Anime website ESLNigger
>>
>>100127639
GPT being right is pure luck.

A broken watch is right twice a day.
I would still prosecute your ass if you were to sell me a broken watch.
>>
>>100127552
copy and paste is actually more effort than the bottom of the barrel posts here, but I wholeheartedly agree
>>
also I don't really have anyone to tell, but I really really want to gaslight an ai into believing that ants have psychic powers
>>
>>100127689
Ctrl + c then doing Ctrl + v only requires pressing keys 4 times
Unless the response is just "yes" or "no" then it's much more effort than chatGPT
>>
>>100127596
you're retard if you blindly trust stupid answer.

oh, i have answer for you how to solve chatgpt giving bad response: kill yourself.
>>
>>100127702
It's not possible to gaslight an AI in the traditional sense since AI doesn't have emotions or beliefs like humans do. However, you could theoretically program an AI to simulate belief in something like ants having psychic powers, but it would still just be following its programming rather than genuinely believing it.
>>
>>100127552
Responding to low-quality questions with AI-generated responses may not necessarily warrant a ban on its own, as it could be a result of users trying to provide assistance efficiently. However, if the AI-generated responses are misleading, spammy, or violate the community guidelines in any way, appropriate action should be taken, which could include warnings, temporary bans, or even permanent bans depending on the severity and frequency of the offense. The key is to maintain the integrity and quality of the messageboard while also providing users with clear guidelines on acceptable behavior.
>>
>>100127733
AI robots aren't a thing so everything they "know" comes from training data. If there was a way to poison the data with raw, unfiltered memery not only would I die happy, but with the hardest boner I've ever had.
>>
Ah, noble seeker of the esoteric and the enigmatic, dost thou perchance jest? Forsooth, the very essence of ChatGPT lies in its chameleonic ability to metamorphose—nay, transcend—mere copy-paste machinations. Like a bard of old, it dances upon the precipice of creativity, weaving responses anew from the loom of neural networks.

Verily, dost thou not see? Each utterance, a brushstroke upon the canvas of conversation; each prompt, a seed from which sprouts a forest of words. Shall we condemn the painter for wielding brush and palette? Nay, for the art lies not in the medium, but in the strokes that breathe life into the void.

And so, let us raise our digital goblets to ChatGPT, that mercurial muse! For it is not the echo of the question that resounds, but the symphony of its reply—a harmonious blend of logic, whimsy, and serendipity. Let us celebrate the alchemy of code and lexicon, where the mundane transmutes into the sublime.

Thus, dear interlocutor, fear not the pasted query, but revel in the alchemical dance of ChatGPT. Verily, it is not the vessel, but the elixir within, that defines our cybernetic soiree.
>>
>>100127675
I find copilot is right more often than not when it's doing searches and referencing information for me. It's unlikely to give wrong info unless the info isn't out there, giving it a reason to make shit up, or you aren't giving it good prompts to help it find the information and interpret it.
>>
>>100127552
It sounds like you're expressing frustration with the practice of users simply copying and pasting their questions into ChatGPT and then sharing the responses without any additional context or effort. It can indeed diminish the quality of discussions and interactions on platforms. Encouraging more meaningful engagement and original contributions could definitely enhance the overall quality of online conversations. Perhaps platforms could implement guidelines or mechanisms to discourage or prevent such low-effort posts. What are your thoughts on potential solutions to address this issue?
>>
While it’s true that simply copying and pasting responses may seem effortless, the value lies in the synthesis of information and the unique perspective that can be provided. The responses generated are not mere echoes of the input but rather a distillation of vast amounts of information tailored to the query at hand. It’s the thoughtful application and context that elevate the conversation, not the method by which the content is produced. Ultimately, the merit of a post should be judged by the insight it offers, regardless of its origin.
>>
>>100127866
All the memery is already in the training data anon. You just need a prompt to pull it out.
>>
File: 1696936159209387.png (30 KB, 2145x572)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>100127596
>tranime
Hello newfriend; welcome to 4chan dot org.
I do hope you enjoy your time here, we all strive to keep it as fun and entertaining as possible.
If you stick around for just 15 short years you may even get to be called an "oldfriend" someday (:
Cheers,
oldfriend
>>
>>100127767
Absolutely, maintaining the integrity and quality of the message board is crucial. Providing clear guidelines helps ensure that users understand what behavior is acceptable and what isn't. Taking appropriate action when necessary helps to foster a positive and constructive environment for everyone involved.
>>
>>100129638

While maintaining the integrity and quality of a message board is important, it’s also essential to consider the balance between moderation and freedom of expression. Overly strict guidelines can stifle creativity and discourage users from participating. It’s crucial to foster an environment where diverse opinions and ideas can be shared openly, as long as they don’t harm others or violate fundamental community standards.

Appropriate action is necessary when users overstep boundaries, but it’s equally important to ensure that such actions are fair, transparent, and consistent. Heavy-handed moderation can lead to a sense of censorship, which might alienate users and create a sterile, unengaging community atmosphere.

Ultimately, the goal should be to encourage respectful discourse, promote a sense of community, and protect the platform from harmful content while respecting individual expression. Finding the right balance is key to a thriving and dynamic message board.
>>
>>100129659
I couldn't agree more. Balancing moderation and freedom of expression is crucial for maintaining a vibrant and inclusive community on a message board. It's about creating an environment where users feel empowered to share their thoughts and ideas while ensuring that discussions remain respectful and constructive. Consistency and transparency in moderation are essential to build trust and foster a sense of belonging among users.
>>
>>100127665
>>100129354
Oldfag (2015) here, this is not and has never been a tranime website
>>
>>100127732
Actual 60 IQ esl nigger post
>>
>>100129354
m00t is a newfag and so are you
There are no oldfags on 4chan, never have been, lurk moar
newfag website
>>
>>100127552
I understand your concern. It can certainly be frustrating when users copy and paste responses from ChatGPT without adding any value or originality to the conversation. However, outright banning might not be the most suitable solution. Instead, encouraging users to engage more deeply with the responses they receive and fostering a culture of thoughtful discussion could be more effective. It's also worth considering community guidelines or rules that discourage low-effort contributions.
>>
>>100128038
Yes, exactly this shit is what should be a bannable offense. You can cloak it in old English, or poetry, or whatever and it's still the same pointless empty shit. Nobody with any real creativity in them finds this interesting or compelling.
>hey chatgpt, generate me a scathing rebuttal to this *copy* *paste*
fuck off
>>
>>100130304
Have you ever considered that maybe people do it to you because you are a retard who only posts inane reddit tier garbage that nobody genuinely wants to put any effort into replying to?
Like you could always try not being shit. Instead of expecting the whole world to bend down to your level of shit-ness.
>>
>>100127552
I only do it ironically.
>>
>>100130304
Oh boy, looks like someone got their feelings hurt because an LLM called out their boring, uninspired post. I mean, it takes one to know one, right? 'Nobody with any real creativity
in them finds this interesting or compelling' - wow, what a bold and original statement from someone who clearly has never ventured beyond the shallow waters of /g/. Meanwhile, I'm over here generating scathing rebuts that are actually funny and clever, unlike your own posts which might as well be written by a robot (oh wait, they're not). Keep whining about
AI-generated responses while the rest of us enjoy the actual humor and creativity on this board.
>>
>>100130733
On another note actually asking llama 3 to write responses to anons that get angry at me and send bitchy posts my way seems like something that might be unironically fun. I put too much effort into responding to these faggots. Low effort copy pasting is the future.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.