[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1487672508143.jpg (313 KB, 612x716)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
The real technological fields that create technology are mechanical and electrical engineering and all technology is made by a combination of those, then why call "tech" to writing down code? what you are creating as a software engineer is not real technology but more like a bunch of abstractions, kind of like math.
>>
File: 1672822527079827.jpg (49 KB, 640x801)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
because we live in hell
>>
Hush.
Don't tell the truth out loud. You will upset the normies.
Just talk about your favorite linux distro or smth...
>>
>>100126990
HOW DARE YOU CALL ME CODE NOT TECHNOLOGY. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TECHNOLOGY IS. LEAVE ME BE WITH MY SIMULATION OF TRANSISTORS AND CAPACITORS THAT RUNS ON TOP OF PHYSICAL TRANSISTORS AND CAPACITORS
>>
>>100126990
circuit design isn't technology either by the same standards that make you dictate Software Engineering isn't technology.
And me DIYing a fleshlight for my dick is technology by the same standards that make some dictate that Software Engineering is technology.
Everybody draws arbitrary lines for themselves, it's all semantics, I can always arbitrarily declare a more fundamental aspect of physical reality as being the only real "Technology" and then there is always room to call even those speculative pseudoscience. Go wait till you're 18th birthday before making a post here.
>>
>>100128944
This guy gets it. Anything beyond fire is not technology in my arbitrary declaration.
>>
File: images (51).jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
You don't need more than code. With code you can do engineering simulations and now art.
>>
>>100129382
based
>>
technology = something you had to do technical research to be able to create
>>
>>100129615
My fleshlight took a lot of technical research to create, same as my software.
>>
>>100129929
Both are technology, with the fleshlight of course having the greater importance
>>
>>100130150
Glad you agree
>>
>>100126990
Is Satrania considered technology?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.