[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sheeple.png (733 KB, 689x621)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
I'm making my own short video platform for fun.
What kind of features should it feature?

Right now it's basically just a full list of video files on my server and a player that plays the video you select. There is ofc an uploader to.
But compared to Youtube and Tiktaks it feels so soulless. I think it's because our brains have been taught to expect a fantasy land of suggestions, surprises, algorithms, social challenges etc.
Tiktok could be just a categorized list of video files, but it wouldn't be addictive or interesting like that.
In 2005 every video site was like mine though.

Not saying I wanna go down the dopamine path, but I need some kind of gimmick.
Maybe you could have video replies? Instead of single videos, the site would be comprised of threads of videos.
>>
>2024
>a content service needs a g i m m i c k to deserve to exist
>>
youtube and tiktok both have the same gimmick, they were amazing then became shit and the people hooked on them stayed hooked on them
same as coke addicts
tiktok destroyed their algo by pushing long form video, youtube is nearly unusable in 2024
>>
>>100126650
give the users random videos from /gif/
>>
add femboy bussy and girlcock thanks
>>
File: 5038cc858e7812dd.jpg (20 KB, 393x432)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>100126682
I smoked some wed and got a crazy idea for a new video site.
The target is to brainwash an entire generation of women into whores so the white population stops breeding.
Does this sound hard to achieve? Perhaps, but I have a solution. Let's consider these axioms:
1. Women love smartphones. They are like pocket mirrors and handheld gossip devices that cater to genetically female needs.
2. Women hate other women and want to beat them in a competition of attention.

We need to make a video site that encourages women to compete against one another. Even if a woman says they hate my site, they will want to be the most popular person on the site.
On my site there are community "challenges" that you partake in. These challenges are dances, poses, emotes or something like that. There could be an ass-shaking challenge, for instance. This enables the user to do seduction, mating rituals and similar actions that would be otherwise reserved for actual sexual behavior "ironically", with apparently no strings attached. This way women can be sluts without actually being sluts. You think she's doing something dirty on camera? No, "just doing the challenge lol". This will liberate women completely and once the meaning behind human sexual behavior has been watered down into ironic memes, any and all human mating will be wrecked.
>>
Allow registration for men over 25 only and women under 20
>>
>>100126650
Some feature to help 30+ year old employed virgins to have sex in a legal and ethical way.
>>
>>100126894
>>100126917
Are you literal me? I fell off the dating wagon a long time ago and seem to find no way back into the game because I'm not networked on social media.
I literally want a woman 10+ years younger than me.
>>
>>100126932
>I literally want a woman 10+ years younger than me.
I'm ok with women even older than me, or single moms , or whatever. I'm over 40 and a virgin. It's so over.
>>
>>100126988
Not really, if ur okay with single moms.
I'm nut.
I basically still want the highschool sweetheart who got away and every year I'm one year further away from that
>>
>>100126894
those are the main demographics anyway, so nothing would change
>>
>>100126882
I fuckin hate the cultural idea of "ironic" mating signals

My brain sees a woman presenting to me on screen and I'm supposed to just think of it as art or a symbol for something else than what it actually symbolizes in my brain

Am I autistic or onto something
>>
>>100127666
Both
Also I expect nothing less from a 666 poster
>>
>>100127837
Thank u anon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.