[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have this feeling that someday there will be a website where you can look up anybody and they'll have as much info on them as that person has ever disclosed electronically (be it publicly or privately, willing or unwillingly). Imagine it being as complete as it could possibly be, even if such thing sounds impossible, and how downright creepy it would be to look through your own personality profile and they know every aspect of your life, even down to the kind of food you eat (info scraped from your credit card purchases and orders placed on food delivery apps)

Your data is being harvested and data gets leaked all the time. I think this is inevitable.
>>
>>100124428
Nonsense. Only the government or a collation of large private corporations would be able to do that, and why make it public?
We should pre-empt it and make such data-collecting illegal. Search for and persecute violators. I'd consider it a VERY serious issue and AI makes such ambitions all the more easier to implement.
>>
>>100124428
>he doesn't know
>>
>>100124449
This is what a (badly) LLM-generated post looks like...
Either that, or a pajeet dirty poo-hands typed it.
>>
>>100124516
t. Glownigger
>>
https://hitta.se grab your 'Swedish names' results and a website translate

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.