[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: anakin.jpg (103 KB, 800x450)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Is it possible to learn Rust without trooning out?
>>
no
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>100118772
>Is it possible to learn this language?
>Not from a heterosexual male.
>>
>>100118772
nope. just accept it anony!
>>
What a stupid fucking game. Imagine having such a neat little open-world survival fantasy, and they go and throw "sorry, we're too fucking retarded to make a character creator, so just deal with how you look".

Laziest fucks in existence and people praise them for making "astoundingly deep and inquisitive design decisions".
>>
is rust actually getting more popular?
feels like the tranny hype for it is starting to die out?
>>
>>100118875
unrelated to the language, lol
>>
>>100118875
Everyone wants to be attractive, white, and rich. But you need good karma to be born in that class.
>>
>>100118884
trannies are too busy infighting to win against chuds https://m.slashdot.org/story/393185
>>
>>100118905
You need good karma to be born in a class that is fucked in the ass by jews and in the process of getting eradicated lol
>>
>>100118772
I think both things are coincidental consequences of the same underlying mental illness. Wanting to learn rust enough that you have to actively avoid it means avoiding it won't keep you from trooning out.
>>
>>100118941
That's the low class whites, the rich ones don't give a fuck
>>
>>100118941
Neither Britain nor the US are being shelled right now while Israel is.
>>
>>100118772
probably not. i tried to tinker with it last year for just 5 minutes and when i looked down i was wearing my girlfriends panties. i'm alright now though but still.. just imagine coding in rust for months or even years. you'd probably be indistinguishible from a woman.
>>
>>100118772
you should just get HRT
>>
>>100118772
You're not gonna learn anything, cockbreath. What's the point of this thread?
>>
>>100118772
>learning technology X makes you troon out
What the fuck do you programmers smoke to utter shit like that. It's just a programming language. You make programs with one (I studied Pascal back in high school so I know my shit). Just admit you want to talk about troons.
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>100123589
>Just admit you want to talk about troons.
I admit I want to talk about troons.
>>
>>100118772
- Yes, its possible, I learned rust without troo-ACK!
- HAHA rust fag btfo I use only C++ as a straight whi-ACK!
- LMAO use C you don't need the blo-ACK!
>>
>>100118772
Here I was anon on /g/ a year ago when some other anon asked the very same question. I thought it was a joke and decided to learn rust. It was a downward spiral from there. I ended up flipping out on people at GameStop saying shit like "it's ma'am". Eventually, that was when I realized I had to move to a more accepting part of the country and moved straight to California. By this time I had already landed a job at CloudFlare helping rewrite nginx in rust. We gained 1% performance increase and memory safety. Not only that nginx is written by a Russian so use of it legitimizes Putin. Eventually I decided to get bottom surgery and got my dick chopped off. At this point I realized I was a necromorph and decided that I need gender conversation therapy. After only two weeks I was coding in C and pegging my wife again.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.