[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nutz.jpg (40 KB, 554x554)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
and they make you fat
>>
>>74139108
i dont know any fatty that eats nuts
>>
>>74139122
your mom eats my nuts
>>
>>74139108
How come birds eat nothing but nuts and seeds and never get fat? Hmm?
>>
>>74139122
>i dont know any fatty that eats nuts
never met a woman?
>>
Walnuts and cashews are based. Good for Urolithin A. And tasty as hell.

>Handful of chilled walnuts and a cold glass of choccy milk
>>
>>74139123
>>74139125
show me a picture of a fatty woman eating those nuts, not deez nuts
>>
If your TDEE isn't above 3k calories you need to add more muscle OP.
>>
>>74139222
>If your TDEE isn't above 3k calories you need to add more muscle OP
most people are under 2k (they think it's above 3k tho and that's why they're fat)
>>
>>74139124
flying is a really good cardio program. burns lots of calories.
>>
>>74139331
who's the retard that said you can't outtrain a poor diet?
>>
Nigga that's nuts
>>
>>74139108
except they're not
brazil nuts are also the highest selenium concentration of any food items. that helps with test production
you shouldn't eat more than 2-4 of them a day, and the dark skin that the nut has is good, you should get them with the skin, as that's where a lot of good stuff is.
nuts in general have good fats, lots of fibre, micros and even decent protein. nuts are the best bulking food imo, better than anything else.
nuts are the opposite of evil, second only to leafy greens for how good they are for you
>>
>>74139108
you're missing deez
>>
>>74139133
Jesus christ, anon. I was with you until the chocolate milk. That shit has horrible macros and every other adult around me is going crazy for the fairlife chocolate milk as if it was liquid gold
>>
>>74139413
>brazil nuts
coward
>>
File: th.jpg (10 KB, 174x174)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>74141360
nigger toes
>>
>>74141279
Then drink regular. I hate that fairlife shit. I'm not drinking a ton, but half a cup and a handful of nuts is a good dessert.
>>
>>74139108
never eat preshelled nuts, only the ones you have to crack one at a time
/thread
>>
>>74141279
Did you know the protein window is actually the carb window huh HUH
Coming home from a workout and getting a pbj and some choccy milk is the highlight of my low GI day ok
>>
>>74139108
there are a LOT of fat people who think they're being healthy by eating almonds, like my fat ex-girlfriend, who is a fat ass. she's fat by the way, and a bitch. she's a fat bitch and so she ate almonds thinking that she could just eat a whole fuckin tin of those super seasoned almonds and pretend it wasn't like eating a whole fucking goddamn bag of chips, because she doesn't realize you're supposed to have like twelve fuckin almonds, not a whole tin every day.

She was fat by the way.
>>
File: 1447024072600.jpg (36 KB, 600x403)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>74139108
>4 walnuts is 100 kcal
now thats just fucking nuts
>>
almonds, macadamia and deez nuts are good tho
>>
>>74141606
>nuts
>desert
nah nigga i eat ice cream mmm ice cream
>>
pufa overload too. poison.
>>
>>74139122
You must not know many people

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.