[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2364.jpg (67 KB, 1111x415)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
>>74134123
i don't like girls
>>
>>74134123

I’m just trying to work out
>>
>>74134123
im too autistic and shes always with her friend
>>
File: 20240425_214103.jpg (2.07 MB, 4128x3096)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB JPG
>>74134123
my tits maam
>>
this >>74134139
and with a face like this most women would consider it sexual harassment
>some of them are clearly underaged
>>
>>74134123
I want a cute twink instead
>>
File: apu aspie.jpg (93 KB, 500x500)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>74134123
Maybe she doesn't, but the only way to find out is to say hi. I've dated a few of the regulars at my gym
>>
>>74134154
last thread got pruned, god i want to cum in you
>>
>>74134176
my chinese empress please tell me. bestow upon ur reading. is my bishounen chest suitable for bbc? has your best builders prepared for bbc dynasty?
>>
>>74134123
Wow! Maybe!
>>
>>74134123
Maybe she'll need to make a move.
>>
>>74134123
No she doesn’t
Thanks for the thought though.
>>
>>74134123
Why can't she say hi then?
>>
>>74134123
And maybe shes a siren who wants to ruin my life. I'd rather not take the risk
>>
File: beach6.jpg (112 KB, 1024x1024)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Bring me down to Earf gentlechans

>went to a new gym just to change things up
>been going for a while and notice receptionist
>cute but amazing legs
>can sometimes sorta tell maybe she looks my way from time to time but don't really think anything of it
>been a month since I nut'd and urge to talk to her increases
>finally after a workout she's there at the front and before I leave decide fuck it
>make small talk and she's actually attentive and engaged in the convo
>been doing better holding eye contact and notice she constantly averts her eyes when our eyes meet again don't really think much
>a guy shows up asking for help as he can't find his pass to the gym
>guy looks to me and says 'sorry i can wait'
>laugh and say her and i were just talking go ahead
>she just looks at him and says 'go ahead dont' worry bout it' and lets him in without scanning
>immediately starts talking to me again
>finish up and ask her name, she gives it
>she actually asks for mine and puts her hand out to shake
>shake hands and we're both smiling at each other
It's just her doing her job right, she was just being friendly and none of this shit means anything right.
>>
>>74134239
No, faggot, you only come down to earth when it's over. Next time you say more than 3-4 sentences in a row to her
>Hey by the way, when do you usually get off work?
>Why don't we talk about [whatever it was you were talking about] when you're not busy checking people in
Or something to that effect. This would've been gold if you came up with it right after that guy went through but, you know, l'esprit d'escalier. Then just get her number and get together for drinks/coffee/some cheap food after her shift on a day of your choosing
>>
>>74134239
Just ask her if she wants to go out. Be upfront. Almost any woman that rejects will do so out of respect. They will respect your courage in the worst case scenario. They know how hard it is for you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.