[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000024277.jpg (103 KB, 850x850)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
im like sephoroth from final fantasy but *hand on temples* also a bit like cloud if his rule34 portfolo wasnt a bit too "diversified" if u can understand what im saying *a slight giggle slithers out*

what dp u guys think?
1. y
2. n
(to my ebonic readers. is that on gang?)
>>
>>74133918
nigger wtf are you talking about also the janitors deleted the thread before i could ask but why the fuck did you give yourself tits if you're not a tranny
>>
>>74133979
i do not play by any human games.
i want to hold femininity and masculinity. im a man to keep it simply because i uphold war.
man is death but i will indulge in life.
to kwwp it simple but its far deeper than that.
>>
>>74133991
also i do not believe in transgenderism or cisgenderism. only sex.
i am non binary by default but i do not do pronouns or moderninity distractions. i do not care about politics of man or any of his workings.
i do not want to be what a woman is.
>>
>>74133991
>>74133997
well yeah personally i don't think taking that shit by definition makes you a tranny or whatever the fuck. other people probably think that though so would they not think you're a tranny? i guess you don't give a shit though but yeah i was curious cause last person like you i talked to complained about the gyno.
>>
>>74134035
i dont know why somebody not into having the effects would take these no.
i do not relate to most current males on this sadly. but i do not care no its my own personal war and my body craved its release as if dehydration. im merely walking the path infront of me i do not care if others r shocked what it leads to despite ignorantly seeing the blood shaped behind them by their feet.

also calling it gyno sounds like a "i-its not tits!" cope. theyre legitament breasts and i think more males should have this and anything else that spits in the face of chastity through birth.
>>
>>74134062
by not relating i mean to the males who take this. which is a shame because those who i do clearly has a deeper connection and what i desire is equals.
>>
>>74134062
>>74134072
>i dont know why somebody not into having the effects would take these no.
from the conversations i had with people here it's cause they hate the prospect of aging or balding or whatever but they want to be men and not be seen as trannies. i get not wanting people to think you're trying to be something you're not but i guess that implies caring too much about what other people think.
>also calling it gyno sounds like a "i-its not tits!" cope.
well yeah for the people that don't want it it's preferable to call it gyno no? same shit at the end of the day though idk
>>
>>74134124
personally i think its spiritual but regardless. ur body craves it or it doesnt startin when test hits my body has always been repulsed by test it feels hot sluggish and like god is raping me. estrogen feels like being submerged in a dark sky theres a safety to it too like a blanket.
i think its just guys who think tits prooves they arent male or something.
id rather be the first to set it correctly than just another who portrays it wrong for future generations to save my own ass and humility by saying they arent tits .
>>
>>74134173
so you did it before puberty or what? cause the people i talked to before it's like i said, they didn't care and then they started balding or some shit and that's when they decided to do it. and they wouldn't have done it otherwise if they didn't have to worry about that.
>i think its just guys who think tits prooves they arent male or something.
yeah cause guys aren't supposed to have tits and probably cause some people don't make the distinction between them and trannies and that bothers them or something. that's also a matter of whether or not you care what people think though i guess but yeah.
>>
>>74134249
no i didnt have that fear and i wanted to be an inbetween of masculinity and femininity since 14 at least. i got on at 18 and my dad still had full hair not wvwn gray at 60........
>>
>>74134256
oh alright so it was always that specific reason then i guess. makes sense

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.