[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

*ruins your life*
>>
>>74133722
damn my moms taste in men sure looks different than i remember.........
>>
>>74133722
wash your hair dipshit,whats so difficult about that?
>>
>>74133728
doesn't work
>>
I've had dandruff my whole life and there has never been any negative consequences
>>
File: Don't forget these.jpg (8 KB, 300x300)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>74133843
Have someone piss on your scalp, as you massage
>>
>>74133885
Massage your scalp.
>>
>>74133848
you look gross
>>
>>74133895
no one has ever cared
>>
Apply MCT oil (containing C8 and C10 only) once a week
>>
>>74133722
>>74133848
This >>74133891 >>74133909
Oil and massage at minimum weekly, ideally twice weekly. Massage more often
>>
how do you even get dandruff? i've never had it in my life. i try to go as long as I can without washing it too and only wash it when it's embarrassingly greasy. is it genetic? because my hair and scalp is definitely not clean.
>>
>>74133903
they care, they just don't say anything to your face.
>>
>>74133971
It can be caused by being a dirty unwashed loser, it can also be caused by genetic factors. I've had it my whole life and I'll try something that gets rid of it and then after like a week or two it comes back with a vengeance and the method I had used no longer works. It feels like my life is just alternating different methods to manage it and then switching to something else after like 2 weeks.
>>
>>74134000
i wonder what would happen if you shaved your head and took a bleach bath every 3-4 days for a few weeks. just like 3/4 cup of bleach in a bath tub of water. that kills a lot things like ringworm. not trolling, it won't hurt you.
>>
I found limited research that Bacillus Subtilis strain of probiotics can have a beneficial effect.
Also, stress, lack of sleep and food allergies like gluten intolerance can have an effect, as well as chlorinated water, normal soaps, and washing detergent.
The soaps and chlorinated water can dry out your skin
>>
File: 1712229092388094.png (247 KB, 646x595)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>74134000
D-don't you enjoy scraping it off?
>>
>>74134463
Yum.
>>
>>74133722
fix your diet and do nizoral every now and then
Nizoral not only fixes it but actually improves my hair
>>
>>74134000
>it can also be caused by genetic factors
It can only be caused by genetics factors. If you don't have the genes for it then you won't get it even if you're a dirty slob.
>>
>>74134000
I had it as a teenager but it went away after I started using HS shampoo. I have always used HS since then and never looked back.
Note that I shower everyday. I thought this was obvious but we are on 4chan after all lmao.
>>
>>74133971
Honest to God I never had this shit before moving in with my gf who's a hairdresser. I can't even remember how or when it started but I'm pretty sure the fancy shampoos she keeps buying are just terrible for my scalp. Every two weeks or so she'll get me a new one that's supposed to "be the one" and finally fix my scalp for real, but it never works. I can't go back to head & shoulders either because it just makes it even worse now. Same with my face, she baited me into using like 4 different creams that all work together in perfect harmony to do absolutely fuckall, but if I stop using them my skin breaks out and gets flakey and dry as fuck.
>>
Put coconut oil and raw eggs on your scalp. Before I ate raw fats I had severe dandruff.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.