[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240425_181910.jpg (1.76 MB, 4080x3060)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
whats up my delightful little qhite chocolate niggers *blush and grin* we should post our body cecades in opposition of the niggers that hide in cracks of our already decaying home and to the vermin spics invading at its seems from the gaping infertile womb that is south america.

DEATH TO ALL FALSE HATRED. DEATH TO THOSE HOW CLAIM TO KNOW LOVES TOUCH DESPITE NOT KNOWING DEATHS KNOCK.

WE R AT ETERNAL WAR WITH THPUGHT WITHOUT ACTION. WITH LIFE WITHOUT DEATH. AND WITH FORGIVENESS WITHOUT SIN. AND UNDENIABLE REASON. WITHOUT THE UNDERLYING ITCH OF AN UNSOLVABLE PROBLEM

WE STAND UTOP YOUR PITIFUL FAILURES. AND ADMIRE A VIEW THAT ONLY RIVALS THE LIKES OF OUR OWN ACHIEVEMENT.

YOUR DEATH WILL BE MY BIRTH AND IM SAD TO SAY WEVE BOTH SLEPT THROUGH IT HA HA HA HA WAKE UP THIS IS THE MESSAGE YOU ASK GOD TO SPIT DOWN UPON YOU. THIS IS THE SIGN YOU BEG THE CLOUDS TO PART FOR. AND TO SEAR YOUR SKIN WITH THE BRAND OF SALVATION.
THIS IS THE LAST MOMENT YOU CAN FEEL YOUR HANDS OBEYING REASON.
AND ITS LAST NOT MOLDING TO THE SHAPE OF THE BLADE.
>>
>>
hey blood i miss you
>>
>>74134306
i do not go online anymore but i have a habbit of going on fit whwn my high is just kinda silly so hwrw i am.........
>>
>>74134312
i cant believe they banned you from /afg/
you pissed yourself fair and square
</3
>>
>>74134334
its ok the banned me from heaven too. they ripped wings from my back and claim me to be human. but they were wise. they threw me to a world where they think a man embracing feminity means he can become a woman. alas it is my truth against the ears of falsehood. and my screams r choked and frail.
>>
>>74134341
never change

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.