[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: whore.jpg (148 KB, 1080x905)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
sure its all about losing weight
but what about us the skinny dudes with long fat dicks?
how the hell do I gain weight, this is frustrating
how much do men fucking eat in general?
what am I missing out?
>>
Nigger.
>>
>>74130731
>how much do men fucking eat in general?
I don't eat at all while I'm fucking
>>
>>74130731
Just keep eating. Drink your calories if need be
>>
>>74130731
>>
File: treats.png (908 KB, 1331x690)
908 KB
908 KB PNG
Literally just eat like a retard, hit 4000 calories a day minimum, GOMAD, don't be a faggot.
>>
these mid fake idols the establishment is trying to force feed the puclic is even more unsettling, swift, x man, this bitch, that overnight fat county singer, its like their trying to denigrate one thing. while the alternatives they try to plant feels fake forced and creepy, keep it
>>
>>74130731
Whenever you're not eating, just eat more.
>b-but I'm not hungry
Yeah and fat people are hungry all the time and some of them still manage to lose weight in spite of that.
>>
>>74131600
>>74131643
>>74131670
>just force yourself eating more
but does this mean that my body naturally dont want so much food ? e.g. im not hungry so often
am i ok? do i have a disease or something?
should average man be hungry more often and eat more?
>>
>>74131877
Your body naturally doesn't want to eat more which is why you've always been a skinny dude. Nothing you can really do about that without lifestyle changes, just a roll of the genetic dice to some extent.
If you want to look different you have to eat different.
>>
>>74131877
You just need the food to fuel your body and long dick.
Women love twinks more than body builders so just take up swimming or running.
>>
>>74131943
but its just so weird that i am skinnier than highschoolers
if i havent ever had a gf and sex i would be really insecure and fucked in the head over this

>>74131951
doesnt help that im a software engineer either
my profession doesnt strain my body
i need to force exercise and force eating
fml

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.