[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1686481066852717.jpg (9 KB, 275x183)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>get Tramadol because my wrist hurt from shitty office job
>left more than ever

Every single pro athetle is on synthetic opioids, right? Why not you don't feel pain, and you don't get high from it. Literally the perfect drug.
>>
>>74129128
Ive been on about 150mg of it daily for the past 8+ months. Im addicted and wish I could quit that shit, but UC symptoms become unbearable otherwise
>>
>>74129128
Having a damper on your max force output stops you from getting injured.

I’m actually scared that my muscles are stronger than my tendons in my hips and knees.
>>
>>74129128
>you don't get high from it
bro take like eight of em its fun as fuck
>>
>>74129168
i know tram is a very light opioid, but isnt there still the chance of OD, also that shit cant be easy on the liver
>>
>>74129489
Take too many at once you can get serotonin syndrome. It's also a serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor
>>
File: gimme_hope_joanna.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
im gonna advise you to take it slow, first of all, because it thanks your hormone levels if you take it regulary, and you might overtrain, please just lift the weights you would manage sober with good form. Im talking from experience.
>>74129163
this anon is right, you can injure yourself easy
>>
*tanks
>>
I was hooked on these to the point where my GP cut me off and I had to buy from the dark web to get my fix. Coming off them the withdrawls were almost unbareable and my legs have some scarring from the itching. It’s a slippery slope anon, my advice is to stay as far away from prescription painkillers as possible.
>>
how does tramal works, and what can I do with it?
>>
>>74129489
idk but i used to steal them from my dying grandma in high school cause she got a shitload and they were pretty fun, never felt like an unsafe amount just got pretty high it was chill
>>
>>74129128
The pain is telling you something is wrong. If you choose to ignore it you will just continue to grind down your wrist and further damage it.
>>
>>74129147
Ulcerative colitis?
>>
>>74130457

Why didn't you taper off?
>>
File: 1697135514417719m.jpg (207 KB, 809x1024)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>my mom has taken tramadol for 15 years
>>
>>74129128
Why not just take heroin or morphine?
>>
>>74129128
Cyclists have been caught with it. Famously tramadolito Quintana. IFYKYK
>>
>>74129128
>tramadol
>don't get high from it
Lmao. Take 200-300mg then smoke a few joints and it's one of the most fun recreational drugs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.