[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TAKE IT.png (235 KB, 512x413)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
I followed the sticky, changed my diet and lost 40lbs over the last year. I did that without refrigeration.
5'11"
200lbs->160lbs.
At one point I was 155.

I don't have access to a gym.
I drive a semi over the road.
The only consistent activity I can do is walk/hike/run.

I still look like a shapless sack of lard, and my skin has been repulsive my entire life. Massive pimple craters, and pock marks that do not go away. I have stretch marks, but I was never morbidly obese in my life, and it's only on my inner groin, which never held fat in the first place, and never ballooned. My nose was broken at birth by the doctor using forcepts to PULL ME OUT BECAUSE HE WAS IMPATIENT. I have alergies to the outside. I literaly do not have arches in my feet. I'm constantly dizzy when I can't control my environment. My inner nose is so dry it's constantly cracked, I didn't even understand cottonmouth when you wake up was considered weird, because that's my norm. And this is extra weird because I'm so hydrated I'm pissing clear, and dancing like there are ants in my pants everytime I make a stop, because I have a tiny baby bladder. I'm so hairy I have to shave my dick, not just my pupes, my DICK.

I just wanted one thing to work out correctly. It didn't.

It doesn't get better.
We don't all make it.
I don't have forever to figure it out, fix it or to get it right.
I want to kill myself.
I'm not posting my ugly shitty body.
>>
>>74125609
stop making excuses. you sound like a woman.
>>
File: Tasteful.png (663 KB, 856x860)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>74125638
Thanks, very helpful
>>
>>74125609
First of all, good job so far committing to a goal and following through
>I still look like a shapless sack of lard
If you're 160lb at 5'11" I think you may have body dysmorphia if you're saying you have a lardy body bro
>skin problems
Laser treatment. 100%. Thank me later. For real
>I have alergies to the outside
Same. Shit blows
>I literaly do not have arches in my feet
Also same brother. Straight up Flintstone feet
>I'm constantly dizzy when I can't control my environment
I can't help with this but hopefully another anon can
>My inner nose is so dry it's constantly cracked, I didn't even understand cottonmouth when you wake up was considered weird, because that's my norm. And this is extra weird because I'm so hydrated I'm pissing clear
This sounds like an electrolyte problem. Would highly recommend increasing your electrolyte intake and seeing if you get positive progress. I was chronically dehydrated until I started having minimum 1 quart of milk a day
>I'm so hairy I have to shave my dick, not just my pupes, my DICK
They also have laser treatment for hair removal

You can still make it bro. I know because I was born into shitty circumstances too and I made it. It took me years of trial and error and finding where I was supposed to be but it worked out. Unless you were born paralyzed from the neck down with abusive parents and terminal cancer you have a shot
>>
File: 1709302810283664.jpg (44 KB, 474x585)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>didn't lift
>I still look like a shapless sack of lard
No fucking shit.

>truckerfag
Calisthenics and bands. Might want to consider one of those old school chest trainers (look up Alpha Destiny's videos on them).
Gymless niggers get shredded on welfare cheez and purple drank. You ain't got no excuse.
>>
>>74125609
All your woes are not exclusive to you, there are ways to deal with your problems and make it. Others have overcome the adversity, and if they have done it, then so can you. This is besides the fact that "making it" is a philosophy. No man truly makes it. Only the omnipotent have made it, and we are but simple flawed mortals. But why not try to reach for perfection anyways?

You've progressed a helluva lot already OP, don't let irrational notions in your perception of yourself hold you back from continuing your goals.
>>
>>74125609
Well time to eat protein do push ups, pullups and situps.
Get some arch correcting insoles for your main pairs of shoes to fix that issue. (You should have done this years ago)
And take some salt supplements since you seem like you have some issues with hydration.
Then some zinc, carnitine, argenine to support solving your low effort low test posting.
>>
>>74125609
>Have to shave the dick
Yeah I have a hairy shaft too op. I've slept with countless girls too. Just shave when you use it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.