[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6214.png (490 KB, 707x612)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
No matter how wide I grip the bar during bench press, it always works the front part of my shoulders more than my chest

What gives?
>>
Is that Spotemgottem?
That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed.
>>
>>74125598
Check yerelbows
>>
>>74125598
yeah do incline instead and pick a bench angle that doesnt fuck your shoulders
>>
>>74125629
>>74125637
Okay thank you computer people
>>
>>74125598
Switch to dumbbells, squeeze the hell out of your chest at the top. I'd also recommend doing some cable flies to get the chest activated first
>>
>>74125598
Retract your fucking shoulders.
You're either starting semi-protracted or protrscting when you come to the end of the range of motion.
>>
File: 1710870526394154.jpg (82 KB, 901x1280)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>
>>74126018
Interesting. This actually seems legit. I had always been in the mind of bench first, but Im going to try this.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.