[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 845.png (130 KB, 864x555)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
how do i stop binging
>>
>>74125049
First acknowledge you're a junk food/fast food addict
Second you need to figure out what binging does for you emotionally
>>
File: 1711479629837032.png (533 KB, 757x920)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>
>>74125049
Is it fast food? Is it things like cake or icecream or candy? First you have to stop enabling yourself. Drive roads there are no places to stop for food. Have someone else make all your meals for you, ACTUALLY COUNT YOUR FUCKING CALORIES AND STICK TO IT. DO NOT THINK FASTING FOR A DAY MEANS YOU CAN EAT LIKE A FAT BASTARD THE NEXT. reread this everytime you feel hungry
>>
>>74125049
Not the best place to ask, but I'm going to try. First figure out why you're binge eating.
Are you on a diet too strict? Are you pushing yourself to hard?
Are you bored, stressed, or nervous?
Do you have any sort of physical or sexual trauma in the past?
Personally for me, it was boredom and restricting my food intake too much. Here are a few tips:
>find something to do
Whether its walking, watching tv, drawing, any activity that will keep you busy besides eating.
>find a therapist
This is only if you feel you have a serious binge eating disorder and need somebody to talk too
>do not restrict food
If you want cake, eat a slice of cake. As long as it fits into your goal calorie deficit, you won't gain weight.
>exercise
You can use workout as a motivator to not binge. Its also fun especially when there's not anything else to do.
>>
just stop lmao, may not be easy but it sure is simple
>>
>>74125049
Binge on deez nuts
>>
>>74125078
It's literally just like that. Once you believe you are in complete control of your body and keep that mentality it gets easy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.