[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Stop listening to these manlet kikes, a brosplit with 4 exercises per muscle going heavy on the first one will make you explode in size
>>
I meant to post this pic, looks even worse
>>
idk why but i just wanna punch that lil nigga right in his fucking chin.
>>
>>74124412
Can someone enlarge the camera in the mirror so they both appear smaller.
>>
>>74124463
the baldy or the beardy?
>>
>>74124412
I'm 5'5 and I feel like I'm taller than them, how tall are they? Also why is bald guy's head so fucking big?
>>
>>74124399
honestly imagine being 5'4, whilst these guys are rich and successful they still had to resort to ugly asian girls just like the 5'4 normies
And the fact that lifting just makes you look weirder is horrible
What can you truly do as a turbo manlet male? For every Nippard and Israetel there are millions of other 5'4 men who wont ever be as rich as them and have to deal with the above
>>
>>74125256
Just date asian and hispanic women?
>>
>>74125242
Russian jew ogre
>>
File: jeffnippardsgirl.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>74125258
I wouldnt be able to fuck them
No seriously I cant get hard looking at this
Hispanics, yes but flat asian girls no thanks!
>>
>>74125262
She's perfectly fine, for a dude like him this is a victory. You asked "What can they do" this is it. He's 5'4 but he still didn't have to settle for a massive 300lb landwhale like some taller men do. You may see this as a loss but for him it's a win. It's all a matter of perspective.
>>
>>74125273
>shes perfectly fine
Yeah thats the problem, a rich as fuck jacked well respected dude had to settle for "just fine" because he's a turbomanlet
>>
>>74125283
Yes. Like I said it's all a matter of perspective. Not everyone gets to be Chad with a 10/10 gf, anon.
>>
>>74124399
>a brosplit with 4 exercises per muscle going heavy on the first one will make you explode in size
interesting thesis, post proof [body]
>>
File: images (9).jpg (21 KB, 510x601)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>74125256
>>74125262
>>74125273
>>74125283
>>74125285
Jeff used to date a giga stacy but she was annoying on social media (would frequently try to flex Jeff's success and fame), niggas don't realize these 8/10s and 9s are high maintenance to keep both financially and emotionally.
His current gf is a downgrade in looks but he's probably happier while being sane, lol.
>>
>>74125977
His new bitch was bloviating about how she had run away from the u.s. because she was scared of Trump? And then she got all fat as an "experiment" and then has covertly been apologizing for losing weight with her "muh I feel better while being fatter" schtick. Sane indeed. No, it would seem he really fucked up with the 10/10 blonde babe who movec to an acreage and seems to rarely even post to social media anymore unlike him and his newer broad. I would not in a million years call his life more "sane" now.
>>
>>74126024
I don't really know how his current gf behave in social media but I remember that Stacy making fun of him and posting really private shit about his daily life
>>
>>74125262
Guess I won out. My Asian gf has no chest at all. But wide hips, narrow waist, thick thighs and nice ass. Like all the weight from her top body went down below.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.