[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pfas.jpg (1.61 MB, 4400x7334)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>pine tar soap
>only natural deodorants/natural fluoride free toothpaste
>jojoba oil moisturizer only
>no shampoo
>natural petroleum jelly for lips and eyes and skin puffiness
>waterpics
>uncoated cast iron pans
>no plastic water bottles
>dr. bonner's soap for cleaning
>unscented, natural laundry detergent
>natural wool dryer balls
>blackout curtains
>earthing
>fresh baked bread only
>no gums (xantham, guar)
>no preservatives or additives at all
>no added sugars at all
>no tobacco/weed/alcohol/drugs
>red light filters
>bentonite clay masks for deep cleanses
>regular lymph node massages
>windows open at all times, even in winter

how are you health-maxxing /fit/?
>>
You're a pretentious, pedantic cunt.
>>
>>74081310
if you guzzle aspartame filled pre-workout, eat red dye laden artificial protein powder, and call that "healthy" simply because you pick up circles of metal in an air conditioned box for an hour, then drive back down your superhighway interstate, you're not "healthy" my boy.
>>
>>74081319
I don't do any of that, I'm just calling you a pedantic cunt because you're a pedantic cunt. Pedantic cunt.
>>
>>74081332
keep guzzling those pfas and xenoestrogens.
>>
>>74081304
>jojaba oil only
>no shampoo
>pine tar soap

Newfag what do you think is in shampoo?
>>
>>74081304
I've been using coconut oil as face and body lotion for about a year now... pretty noice bros
>>
>>74081337
vast majority of shampoos have sodium lauyrl sulfate, EDTA, dyes, etc. all of course linked to nephrotoxic and carcinogenic research. hair should never be washed, period.
>>
Guys if you don't meditate I highly recommend it. I went for an hour today and I felt like I was tripping fucking balls by the end of it.

I literally just rotate a cube in my head for an hour and don't let myself think of anything else.

Huge discipline and motivation gainz
>>
>>74081356
You need to lurk moar before posting kid.
>>
>>74081362
I'm older than you, bigboy. keep sucking down those UPFs and lathering yourself in surfactants.
>>74081359
look into active breathing meditations. I've been doing hatha yoga 1-2x weekly and have found it quite useful.
>>
>>74081366
If you don't wash your hair it can get moldy and shit. Even mesoamericam tribes had decreaser they'd make from boiled plant water. Just look for something that has a very simple and understandable chemical formula so you can research how it affects the body. For me it's baking soda and apple cider vinegar.

Also thanks I'll try those
>>
>>74081335
Keep being pedantic, cunt.
>>
>>74081359
>he needs mental imagery to meditate
Kek, NGMI.
Think about looking behind you without turning around, that's what blind people see.
>>
>>74081304
>windows open at all times
What is this supposed to do?
>>
What brings you fun, joy and fulfillment? Do you have great relationships? How much time do you spend on your routines?
>>
>>74081359
Ive tried meditation several times and I always get anxiety attacks and end up crying. Yes Im a fucking beta bitch pussy loser. I know. How do i fix this? i have unresolved traumas and fears
>>
>>74081946
It clears CO2 from your house.
>>
>>74081957
but then my plants will die
>>
>>74081304
Stop making this useless thread
>>
>>74081304
Keep making these useful threads
>>
>>74081950
I highly recommend you to go on /t/ and download Dr. K's Guide to Mental Health and watch the Meditation Modules, maybe you'll even find something useful on the other modules. He is pretty clear that doing some types of meditation(i.e. mindfulness) is a bad idea for people with trauma.
>>
>>74081304
Just my opinion :)

>>pine tar soap
neutral
>>only natural deodorants/natural fluoride free toothpaste
neutral / no effect
>>jojoba oil moisturizer only
neutral / no effect
>>no shampoo
negative
>>natural petroleum jelly for lips and eyes and skin puffiness
the fuck is natural petroleum jelly??
>>waterpics
no idea what this is
>>uncoated cast iron pans
possibly slightly positive
>>no plastic water bottles
probably slightly positive, but likely insignificant compared to other sources of microplastics
>>dr. bonner's soap for cleaning
neutral
>>unscented, natural laundry detergent
neutral / no effect
>>natural wool dryer balls
neutral / no effect
>>blackout curtains
positive
>>earthing
neutral / no effect
>>fresh baked bread only
positive
>>no gums (xantham, guar)
neutral / no effect
>>no preservatives or additives at all
positive
>>no added sugars at all
positive
>>no tobacco/weed/alcohol/drugs
positive, if boring
>>red light filters
>>bentonite clay masks for deep cleanses
>>regular lymph node massages
neutral / no effect
>>windows open at all times, even in winter
neutral / no effect
>>
i tried skipping shampoo many times and i only last a few days before it feels worse than when i use cOrPoRaTe sHamPoo. open to other solutions though because I shed dandruff like a blizzard
>>
>>74081304
My entire diet is tailored around the fact that I will, at least once per day, go to my kitchen and eat an entire hoagie roll by itself.
>>
>>74081335
You're just a different flavor of consoomer.
>>
pre-OOBE relaxation
>>
>>74084433
nice, personally i like to eat a whole costco frozen pizza every day
>>
>>74081304
lurkin
>>
>>74081356
Cool do you have any human outcome data that shows people who use shampoo have more cancer?
>>
>>74081304
Out of curiosity why do you believe that stuff? I know some influencer or something just told you it and you believed it. I'm just looking into why people just believe everything they are told with no evidence to back it up. Is it just a feelings thing? similar to how women "feel" things?
>>
>>74081304
No polyester anywhere but especially near my gentle genitals. I would like to add to not sleep with your windows open and look into feng shui. Personally, I have diluted dr bronners in a foaming dispenser in my shower and I eventually get tired of it, just doesn't do enough for me. Love it for everything else though. Don't use it on stained whites, it'll make the stains look clean and vibrant lol
>>
>>74085765
I'm an old-timer and eventually you just try stuff looking for an edge or a fix and when it gives obvious results you notice it way too much to go back.
>>
>myo-inositol, evening primrose oil and flaxseed for my periods
>oat oil on the body
>oat shampoo and body wash
>eat oats for breakfast
>add oats and chia seeds to my water bottle
>snail mucin on face
>rosehip oil as a sleep mask for face and hair
>kefir
>daily showers
>no scrubbing body
>massage skin with oils
>open windows
>air filter
>wash bedding every week
>>
>>74081304
>natural petroleum jelly
>natural petroleum
Petroleum is a byproduct of making gasoline. It is the farthest thing from natural.
>>
>>74085794
What can I do to reach the oilpill desu?
>>
>>74081421
>>74081362
>>74081304
why hate on op
is pretty good thread
jewsish operation to destroy last seeds of health?
>>
>>74081342
noticeable difference?
>>
>>74085765
Most of these life hacks are low-risk and make sense on some level. It costs next to nothing to try using baking soda as deodorant for a week, yet the payoff (if it's effective) is enormous. So why would you not try some of these things? Just to prove how smart you are? To whom?
>>
>>74085794
What kind of air filter?
>>
>>74085794
kefir and komboucha (natural ofc) are where it's at
>>
>>74086128
>>74087069
Boys, just ignore the faggots shitting on OP, all they're doing is following a ready made script like usual. The last thread was great and this one will be, too.
>>
>>74084424
If you have dandtuff it won't go away on it's own unless treated. And by treated I don't mean regular shampoo. You need a specialized medicated shampoo and head and shoulders won't cut it contrary to what the shampoo is allegedly made for. Dandruff (especially the itchy kind) is most often caused by a fungal infection of the scalp. When I had dandruff my doctor reccommended Nizoral, its a medicated shampoo which contains ketaconazole, comes in a teeny bottle you can buy otc. In less than two weeks of using this shampoo all itching and dandruff I had was cured completely. Whenever it comes back (once every few years) I just buy another bottle and repeat and it always works like magic.
>>
File: 1669367020364265.jpg (186 KB, 1080x522)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
Coffee and citrus are key to longevity and crocodile-like immunity system and health. I literally reversed damage done to my body over the years of neglect with a few years of fasting with coffee and oranges. I unironically drink lemon squeezed in water every day on an empty stomach. I repaired my liver, I repaired my kidneys, I repaired my shoulder, I repaired my broken left arm, I repaired my lower back. I am now bulletproof.
An isotonic drink made with lemon, lime, salt and honey is the closest you'll get to a health potion in real life.
Deadlifts off a platform (deficit deadlifts) is a key exercise for untold power. It's a fountain of youth type of exercise, similar to lunges.
Sprinting is one of the most violent acts you can put your body through, but that also makes it one of the most spiritual exercise. Do sprinting once a week if you can, and if you do, make sure to warm up EXTREMELY WELL and prime every single muscle and joint in your body. Your sprinting workout should contain sprints, that's all, and everything you do that whole workout session should be in assistance to your sprints.
Sprinting is like fasting for your limbic system. Think when fasting, your body wants to eat. Your body doesn't want to [not eat], samewise your body doesn't want to [sprint].
[Not eat] and [sprint], both these actions are the furthest away from a desired state of being. Both are "life threatening" (in)actions; starvation and fight-or-flight responses (sprinting in this case).
>>
File: 857416346.jpg (43 KB, 700x372)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>74089653
>lemon, lime, salt and honey is the closest you'll get to a health potion in real life
I always wondered what kind of potions medieval alchemists discovered, with all the longevity and vitality trends of kings back then.
This seems too simple to be THAT effective.
And also whats the point in putting lemon AND lime, essentially its vit c is all. Why not put just one of em? Or squirt some grapefruit into your concoction?
Not shitting on the idea of yours, its interesting, perhaps you, the potion merchant, haveth more potion recipes to share?
>>
File: 1684086440632741.jpg (105 KB, 800x450)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>74089713
Lemon and lime for the taste, they are slightly different, you'll find out than when properly ripened, lemons are sweeter than limes. It's an isotonic drink meant to replenish you with vitamin C, ions and minerals (reminder than salt, the rock, is not like the salt you buy from the supermarket which is basically just sodium). Honey is purely an anti-inflammatory godly substance and calories on top of that.
I actually only drink the lemon, salt and honey potion, the lime is an on and off thing.
Coconut oil is another panacea. I've cured dry skin, acnee, dandruff, tooth decay, stomach pain and stool issues. I take 1 spoon of coconut oil every morning with my coffee, and every night right before going to sleep.
If you want the ultimate sage pill, it's NaHCO3. I'll let that sink in a little for you.
>>
>>74089761
how often do you drink lemon salt honey potion?
>>
>>74085959
I take as many as I can stomach with my collagen water each morning. I eat very low calories and lack of oil in my diet was affecting my skin. I go for maybe 6 flax and 6 primrose a day. Also as much collagen and hyaluronic acid I can stomach. My skin gets dry patches when I skip it.

>>74087087
You know the ones with HEPA filters, actually disgusting how much dust accumulates in there each week.
>>74088337
Kimchi too
>>
>>74089871
try msm instead of pure collagen, or maybe add it to your supp stack. It should be cheaper than collagen and it works wonders
>>
File: 1702004871080903.jpg (89 KB, 665x800)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>74089841
Daily, sometimes twice a day.
I find, most of all, that it suppresses hunger and the "need for meat" so to speak. I don't consume much meat to begin with, mostly fish and poultry. Most of my protein comes from eggs and dairy. Anyway you will find out that your insatiable "hunger" mostly comes for an unpleasant NEED for salt and animal fat. It's not real hunger, it's never true, hunger. Think about it, you're not freezing your ass in a gulag after being starved for 3 months. You literally can't be hungry, so what it is? What it that hunger that you feel daily? It's your body screaming for salt and minerals and meat. You'll discover that if you drink this potion, your mindless hunger for meat eventually subsidies and your hunger too. Then you can begin rebuilding your foundation and cultivate a stronger self.
What I'm getting at, loosely, is that the hunger most people in the modern age feel is unnatural and mostly evil in nature. Also like most evil things, it's not real. Not actually. Not saying that you plug your ears and go "la la la", but I'm saying all evil things have, usually, an extremely easy fix.
Oh, let's not forget with citrus, you'll reverse aging (which is also an unnatural effect of our modern age)
>>
After years of ankle and foot problems i became a barefoot shoe fag and have never looked back

>lift barefoot, barefoot always at home, ultra minimal shoes for daily activities outside the home
>run and hike in extremely minimal shoes
>wear vans, half a size up for wide toe box and zero drop, at work. all my coworkers complain about foot pain from hours on their feet, i never have any

i have a mini foot-mobility routine i do while i stretch in the morning as well but i doubt it does a whole lot, just spend tons of time barefoot and your feet and ankles will feel better.
>>
>>74089653
>soda water
>spoonful of creatine
>half a lemon squeezed in
>salt
i drink this potion every morning before my coffee. its zesty and makes me feel alive
>>
>>74089915
Do you have any thoughts on consuming vinegar? I used to make a drink from a shot of apple cider vinegar and a shot of lemon juice in a glass of water, at the time I was trying to see if introducing more acid into my gut would counterintuitively help my acid reflux.
>>
>>74089960
I used apple cider vinegar as hair wash, it is anti bacterial and anti fungus. You have to know that fungal infections/yeast is the immortal enemy of mankind, and we have been battling it's control for millenia. Never consumed vinegar in a drink, but it's properties alone make it a potent substance against bacteria and fungal infections as a washing substance. That's what I used it for.
>>
File: 1669324406007508.jpg (1.27 MB, 2048x2048)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>74089984
For the record I say "used" because I don't wash my hair with anything else except water now. Take a comb and comb your hair under a stream of water. If you're bodily and energetically clean enough, there will be no need for anything else concerning hair.
>>
>>74089984
Based and cdfpilled
>>
>>74089653
>coffee
for longevity?
so I should be drinking more not less then :<?
>>
File: 1661723187528553.jpg (159 KB, 334x750)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>74090041
Coffee is a vitamin and has a boosting factor. It can boost whatever you're doing to yourself, whether good or bad, it's like a natural multiplier.
I know for a fact I healed my liver with coffee.
More, what do you mean by more? You shouldn't be drinking 5l of coffee a day, it will do nothing for you. You can't replace a good diet with coffee alone but if you're fasting, or you're already in a process of healing through diet and exercise, coffee will help with that. It has the capacity through hightened cellular stimulation, to boost the effects and processes already going on in your body.
Yeah, coffee ages you if you're already undergoing an aging process. It helps speed that up, but what if you're undergoing a rejuvenation process?
>>
>>74085794
aren't oats inflammatory?
>>
I just assume that if it's for sale in Tesco that it's bad for you ngl. I end up shopping exclusively for food in local shops, farm and household stores, butchers, fishmongers, etc. There's a health shop run by an old lady where I get all my deodorant, shampoo, soup and such.
>>
>>74089915
whats the measurements for ze potion?
lots of honey little salt, and half a lemon?
>>
bump
>>
>>74081950
There is only one way to overcome fears.
>>
>>74081319
you need to log off
>>74084547
this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.