[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

how do I steal his look for sub 300? like two to three shirts like that and one or two pairs of formalish pants.
notice how all the guys who have this 60s business casual look sophisticated as fuck. I almost confused that one homeless guy by the station for a real /fa/ggot he wore that fit so well
>>
>>18094850
actual 60s attire or just button down shirts and pants?
actual vintage stuff, go on etsy or something i guess other than that:
>go to thrift store
>try on button down shirts that you like
>try on pants you like
>buy them
or
>go to gap or some shit
>try on butty down shirts you like
>try on pants you like
>>
You don’t look like him. Trust me
>>
>>18094850
Grow out your hair, shave every other day, buy some black jeans (the one in the pic seem to be leather or soemthing but that would be expensive AND gay so don’t do that), buy a striped shirt from Brooks brothers or a cheaper alternative, tuck that shirt into the pants and voila you look like Jim Morrison. Not that hard is it.
>>
>>18094850
jim was in some ways dark academia he was a massive book nerd and was really into obscure shit so dress like then good looking weirdo at your local book shop
>>
>>18095363
I do
>>18095814
I have
>>18095826
I am

And I will do.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.