[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: stick.jpg (18 KB, 390x386)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
I bought a pair of loafers that are too big. Are heel grips acceptable or should I just sell them on and get a different pair?
>>
>>18094759
Loafers are a pain to get the sizing right. I would get insoles instead, those heel things are uncomfortable
>>
>>18094759
sell'em. Those heel patches won't do anything
>>
>>18094770
They actually do work but they're not comfortable
>>
File: ploeskudde-i-mocka.jpg (68 KB, 800x598)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Get a tongue cushion instead, they work much better and don't disintegrate. But they're difficult to find.
>>
>>18094900
>>18094869
>>18094766
They're a little too large in both length and width. Sizing seems to be all over the place with loafers, or at least subtle differences become magnified when dealing with slip-ons. I'll probably sell these ones and try to find another good used pair a half size down.
>>
>>18094759
I got some of these for a pair of shoes I was getting heel slip in, they are a bit uncomfortable at first but you eventually get used to them.
>>
>>18094766
Honestly considering going m2m for my next pair, but I've never heard anyone's experiences with it. It's not significantly more than a pair of aldens and if I don't have to ever worry about sizing it would be well worth it for me.
>>
Bought some Docs recently and has the same exact issue. Tried heel grips but just couldn’t get over how big they feel. Returned them
>>
>>18094759
Loafers should fit your feet perfectly and not slip. Otherwise they are not worth wearing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.