[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thoughts on this outfit?

Are the gloves a bit much?

What would you change?
>>
It feels like she had elements she wanted to incorporate but just threw them on top of what she had, like the tinsel and gloves feel random. I think a long sleeve white shirt might make this more cohesive, but it’s a little bit all over the place
>>
feel like you're putting too much thought into a clubbing fit
>>
>>18094427
regardless of the outfit, the backdrop is hideous. outdoor tile? dirty, cheap looking wall with exposed flashing. and the camera flash brings attention to this crappy structure instead of the skyline in the distance
>>
>>18094427
the strange chrome gloves and shoulder pauldrons just look fucking weird
it seems like it already has broad shoulders, why would it want to wear something that adds volume to its shoulders if it is trying to be feminine?
>>
>>18094427
>tinder
>jewess
>over 30
>tranny?
ishygddt
>>
>>18094427
it's on trend and appropriate for a woman
>>
>>18094427
Looks fine.
>>
File: crunchy cat stare.png (130 KB, 299x299)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>18094427
>instagram notification
>twitter notification
>reddit notification
holy fucking faggot
>>
bitch's face looks like laura loomer
>>
>>18095959

It's just the angle/lighting.

>>18095925

Well excuse me for trying to be social.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.