[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's the best way to get rid of a coffee stain on the wall?
>>
put something in front of it. like a box or something.
>>
>>2788455
oh look another question that can be answered by googling the question.

KYS.
>>
Or you could make a wall hanging like a huge frenship bracelet to cover it.
>>
>>2788455
Pour coffee on the rest of the wall so it all matches. Make sure to stop in the corners and no one will notice.
>>
>>2788480
do you have a link for that. I'm not crazy about pouring coffee all over the whole wall when a nice frenship bracelet (albeit a huge fucking one) would suffice
>>
>>2788488
>do you have a link for that.

if you look right above this thread it's sitting right threre. It has a picture that looks like howard cosell's hairpiece.
>>
>>2788491
well fuck. now it's just underneath this thread
>>
>>2788479
I bought one of those scrubs and it took the paint off the wall
>>
>>2788495
so it worked.
>>
>>2788498
I need to get rid of the stain, not the pain
>>
>>2788504
oh fuck. you scrubbed off the t
>>
Tester size pot of good quality color matched paint. Scrape off a chip to take to store. Clean the stained area with alcohol or whatever before applying fresh paint. May require multiple coats.
>>
>>2788504
The pain lets you know you're alive, man.
>>
>>2788515
>Clean the stained area with alcohol

be careful with this. alcohol dissolves latex paint.
>>
>>2788522
Yeah just a quick wipe to remove oils is all you need. Don't scrub or anything. That's the whole reason you get the good quality paint is because it sticks way better with less prep. In the small sizes it's very affordable
>>
Muratic acid
>>
Up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.